who is leaving CSI MIAMI ***SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ejenkins19, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ejenkins19

ejenkins19 Civilian

Does anyone know who is getting fired on the up coming episode of CSI MIAMI called burned?

2. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Re: who is leaving CSI MIAMI

Horatio is forced to fire a member of his team when the CSI's personal problems taint an investigation in a case involving revenge and a scorned ex-lover. :) Hope that helps. But DON'T ask who it is, because i don't know i don't think anyone else will. It'll probably spoil everyone too greatly.

3. Red_Domino

Red_Domino Civilian

****SPOILERS****

If the promo is right... it's Ryan. :'( That sucks. But he gets in trouble for a debt he has to pay this guy for something. apparently he pays him on duty, and gets caught. In the promo u see Rick Stetler Saying you're fired, and Ryan looking all disappointed. How come trace guys never last?

4. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Mmm really? I've never seen the promo. Actually i never do. Only the promo's that come on a few seconds before the show, and a promo after the show. That's all i get.

5. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

Sounds like a stupid reason for getting fired--but then this is Stetler we're talking about. I wouldn't put too much stock in the promo though, it looked heavily edited in order to give that impression, at least to me. I think the fans would be in an uproar if Ryan was fired and JT was leaving.

6. funkygirl

funkygirl Dead on Arrival

Noooooooooooooooooooooo! i hope it's not tru :( ill literally cry if he leaves :( :( :(

7. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

i too hope that it is not true cuz if it is and ryan is fired and jt leaves the show i will stop watching csi miami!

8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

ejenkins19, welcome to the Miami Forum. :) I edited the thread title for you to allow a spoiler warning.

Okay, as the question has been answered to the best of our knowledge, I think we can continue this discussion in the Spoiler Lab. ;)

**Locked**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.