MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by orgasmicbilly, Aug 18, 2006.

1. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Re: MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Cooki, i am Soph. that's my name in the whirlwind we call real life! lol, no worries! Yeah, Lynny, you've turned me into a stalker :lol:

Mac and Peyton have to have some more interaction before the finale! I need my Meyton fix! :lol:

I was talking to my friend today on the way to school, (i've turned her into a CSI addict lol!) and she loves Meyton! Yay! :D :lol:

Peace dudes x

2. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

ah, i see. Lol, i tried to turn one of my friends into a CSI addict, it didnt work. ah well, my dad and sis watch it. I ll have to turn my other sid, but shes only 7. maybe when shes older...My dad doesnt ship, he just does H's one liners. and my sis is a Hip Hugger and she wants Mac for herself. for some reason.

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I usually just make MJ convert people, although here lately she's kinda sucking at it, so.. I have to look elsewhere for someone to do my evil bidding. *tackles Soph thats going to be you btw.

I don't see any new eppies either!.. Where they'd go? .. MJ did you lose the tapes?

4. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^ me? convert? :lol: yeah i suck at it nowadays... think im going soft Lynny? evil evil woman... making me do her evil plans :lol: :p

depends on what tapes we're talking about :lol:

5. Aaralyn_J

Aaralyn_J Dead on Arrival

Okay, no Mac/Peyton last night but she better be in next week's episode considering that
    Mac has to turn in his badge and his gun for an IAB investigation.
    We had better get at least a hug.

6. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^ true. but i dont think she's in it. (i could be very wrong though) all i know is she's in the season ender. *shrugs* i do hope she is.

7. Stella

Stella Rookie

Sadly no Meyton in the last eppy.. I miss my cute Meyton. :D

Yeah, I hope Peyton's in the finale, too, otherwise it's driving me nuts when she's not around..with Mac.. I wanna see some Meyton love or just something Peyton and Mac do together. :lol:

And if we won't see Peyton in the finale, mj[/b, I suggest we'll write a "little" letter to tptb why we wanna have more Peyton/Mac..Meyton scenes or so. :lol: ;)

8. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:lol: tis true, i get all nuts (than usual) when Peyton/Meyton isnt around... *sshhh dont tell* its... addicting. ;)

stel we shall chase them with our weapons-! :lol: poor tptb, always attacked by crazed fans :p

9. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

ha, good luck with making MJ convert people, Cath. I have to admit, i suck too. Only had 2 sucesses so far. One of my friends is italian and only watches italian TV. lool, she tells me about this one programme every week. I know all the characters and everything! Pity i dont understand the actual words... Anyway, she doesnt like blood and guts either. And my other friend just cant be bothered. Yes, she is the lazy one. :p

10. Stella

Stella Rookie

Don't worry mj your secrets are safe here. ;) It's a safe place so you can speak out what you think, hon. :D
    Weapons, eh? That suits me fine really. The tptb are to blame for when they don't give us some Peyton/Meyton and we just react to that. And that's that. Nothing's wrong with that in my opinion. :lol: So we'll see what happens... ;)

11. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

cooki :lol: dont tell Lynny but i dont even know i convert peeps! :lol: *wipes tears of laughter* -_-; <- nuts.

stel yeah, would you like blades or bullets? blades are my thing. :D :p *gg* that might scare them off. (im very nuts today so bare with me) XD

12. Stella

Stella Rookie

mj So I'll take the bullets..what else can I take.. :lol: But I have to practise at first.. *gg* At least I hope so..(I'm nuts, too. ;) I think you've figured it out by yourself) :D

13. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^ be proud of it stel ;) proud to be nuts. *gives you bullets* start practicing. i know i am:
    [​IMG]
    :lol: creepy.

14. Stella

Stella Rookie

I AM proud of it, mj, hon, but I started to be proud of it since I met you. Don't get me wrong, please..I mean it in a positive way. ;) *takes the bullets and start practising to shoot*
    No, not creepier than usual. :lol: :p

15. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:lol: no offense taken.

lookie here... took your pic while practicing too ;)
    [​IMG]
    tis you with a bandana :lol:cute eh? i like masks better so...