Danny/Lindsay #15: "Go with your instincts!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

:lol: Mer yeah I can't argue with that! I'll be taping the finale regardless...because it is what will be getting me through the looooooong summer months devoid of new D/L....but yes, I plan on taking over the whole apartment in order to watch the finale...AS IT AIRS!!! :D :D

And yeah Catey hon, I love your spoilers...I am trying to decide to if I want to read your spoilers when the finale actually comes or if I really want to attempt to be "free" for at least that evening...hmmmmmmm.....ahhh who am I kidding, I could never resist that much temptation! :lol: :lol:

Ohhh good call Mer...*Mo joins Mer in bribing the PTB to keep all the D/L scenes in the finale!* :D :D

ETA: Mer I'm watching the eppy right now...as it airs! Just thought you'd like to know! ;) Heehee! :lol:

ETA again: Okay I just have to say (on commercial break and I can say this cuz since it's airing here on the West Coast, anything I've already seen doesn't need spoiler boxes! :lol: ) But anyway...that D/L scene at the beginning, totally cute! :D They were totally comfortable and fun with eachother and Danny's "Dah" and Linds' giggle...too dang cute!! I LOVE it! We are SOOO freaking Canon! :D And can I just say again...how freaking gorgeous Danny is! Oh good lord...him walking with Hawkes at Coney...I wanted to jump him so badly...his leather jacket and hot jeans...gah he's gorgeous!! :devil:

2. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hey guys!

*looks around confused*

So who we bribing? Never works. I'd go straight to CBS guns blazing with a slice of cake.

Plan A: Nicely bribe writers with slice of scrumptious cake. If not...

Plan B: Take out shotgun, shoot hole in their hands, replace writers with you lot. Everyone lives happily ever after - well everyone except the ones with the holes in their hands. But nobody really cares.

Gosh I'm violent. :D Oh well :D:D - and besides, i have diplomatic immunity. WEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*ahem* screw the spoilers, ill read them anyway :D

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Hey guys! How are we all doing? *waves to everybody! I love you all!*
    :lol: Haha, everyone (including me) will be following suit! :)
    as is Delia too I'm sure!
    Mercy baby! I noticed the song too! I heard it and I was like "AHHHH. NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! Teh hug! Ahhh!"

Yes Mo the giggle was soooo sweet! I went "Awwww..."! :) Totally fitting with our ship.
    We are so totally CANON!

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Morning all! :D

Cake and guns, I like it! :lol: It's sweet yet with a zing if they don't take the bribe...lol, not like I condone violence ever....ahhh, who am I kidding, when it comes to my ship I'll pretty do whatever it takes to get what I want! :lol: Not sure that's so good...but if it works...! ;)

Yeah giggle was totally cute huh, loved it! Our ship So rocks, it makes me happy! *Sigh!* :D

Okay time to get ready for work...have a wonderful day all...Fluffy Twin, where ever you is...*Hugs to you!*

Peace out y'all! ;)

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Have a great day at work, sweetie! :)
    Ooops, I gotta go real soon--but Aliff!! I just read your Post-SOOH fic and it's ABSOLUTELY A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! It took my breath away and I left a very enthusaistic review as "all the glitters". :)

EVERYBODY--
    Go to www.fanfiction.com/~messermonroe for Aliff's fics! You'll love them!
    I'll finish the rest tommorow!! :D

6. Oouga

Oouga Dead on Arrival

I'm new to this shipper page and have a pressing question. (I do not get CBS where I am from all the way in Vermont, and I have only seen the first season so far, plus the episode where they find Aiden's burned body and where Mac saved Flack's life.)

Being very deprived, I need certain information: What episode does Danny pick up Montana in? I've seen pictures everywhere, but can't figure it out... and if I could figure it out, I could hunt up the episode and watch it.

Thanks,
    Sam

7. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

^^Welcome aboard Oouga!!! You'll love it here :D *hands out M&M cookes to newbies*

The episode you are looking for is called Cool Hunter. It's in the second half and you'll know it when you see Danny bent over tying his shoe and Lindsay there with some random CSI guy.

Aliff I read your post-SOOH ficcy and left a comment. Absolutely amazing :D

Disappointed there wasn't more DL interaction last night (though the one scene they did have was good), but hey we have the finale at least! woot woot

*hands out chocolate and drinks to fellow buddies before skipping off all giddy because of the recent spoiler*

8. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Ooh, ep 216 ‘Cool Hunter’. Great ep!

Danny: Look you promised me drinks for this, but I think I'm going to need some dinner too.
    Lindsay: I'm not going to give you anything if you don't get going. Make tracks cowboy.

[​IMG]

9. Oouga

Oouga Dead on Arrival

Thanks!

I appreciate it. I can ask my landlord for the episode tonight and watch it. That's a gorgeous picture, isn't it?

Sam :D

10. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

look at that facial expression! thnx, mer for the illustration of the episode.

welcome, oouga! ep. cool hunter was a good episode even though they aren't working the same case. i like how you described it ("...Danny picked up Montana in")!! vermont! beautiful foliage i hear.

will read all of liff's fics real soon (i read the owen one long ago; it was cutely intense at parts but enjoyable! :cool:)

11. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

Welcome! *Steals her monsters cookies and gives a special one to Oouga* We know youll have fun here. Im confused guys, But Aliff has a fic? Ill read it when i get time! I loved that eppy, especially for that moment. Foliage?? whats that?? heehee, im dizzy. Im sure its very nice there. Everywhere is better than stupid London. Ok, maybe not some places...

12. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hey guys, I'm baaaack! Haha, had to go perform for school's Shakespeare Evenin' - had way too much fun =)

Delia & Stuffy, Thank you soo much guys! Haha you have no idea how terrified I was to post that up!:D Loved ur comments ;) you guys ROCK!

The Owen fic is You're Mine and I turned tht into a series. Haha - what can I say? I fell in love with writing D/L's baby boy!!:D:D Anyways, got another fic finished, a little angsty but D/L all the way! I just dont know what to do with it :p what with ff.net being screwy. Any suggestions? It's with DKM now. *bows down*

If you guys are EVER in need of D/L fluff, go read her fic 'Let It Snow' - it is AWESOME!

ooh! I know what that is! :D - wait, do I? Im going to go with greenery. :D

Careful what you say...! I live in Namibia and I dont get any channel that airs CSI:NY. Now THAT is depressing. Luckily we still (obviously) have the internet :D - I swear if anyone ever stops torrent downloads I will freak. :p

I'm (possibly) off for the night. So to all a goodnight! (or good afternoon to those in the US)? haha~ cheers guys!

13. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Maybe I'm dumb but I thought that every state got CBS? :confused:

Even if you don't get CBS, we'll keep you posted. We have no problem with that! :)

I love that Cool Hunter pic! It's *sqeeable**!! ;)

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello all my wuverlies! Heehee! Yeah it's Thursday evening and I have officially checked my brain out for the weekend...I know, I know it's not Friday yet, but somehow that doesn't matter to my tired brain....so start the party early! :lol: :lol:

So yay for me being able to watch the eppy as it aired last night, that was quite fun and the D/L scene at the beginning made the whole thing well worth it! Gah they are so totally cute together and so at ease...Linds' little swat at him for his "hair" comment and then her giggle...they are SOOOO together, the ease and love that shines off of them around eachother people...it's SOOO obvious! I LOVE it! :lol: Yay!!

We're CANON...oh yeah baby! ;) Heehee! :lol: :lol:

Yay for the Cool Hunter pic, that one is SO gorgeous...they are so freakin' adorable together, gah, I LOVE them! :D

15. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Hey all!

Just a quick visit before I'm off to work. :(..TGIF! :D

I've watched the ep last night and it was awesome! Too bad there was just one Lindsay scene, but lucky for us that scene was with Danny. :) And I can only agree with everyone...it was adorable...they are so at ease around each other...it's almost too cute... ;)

LOL Mo I really thought that the Ausielo (sp) spoiler was for any of the last four eps...wouldn't have been bad, but finale is good too... :D

Welcome to all newbies *waves* :)

What's with the foliage questions? When I hear foliage I immediately think of one of my favorite angsty stories ever :cool:...Emily Bronte's 'Wuthering Heights':

Catherine: "My love for Linton is like the foliage in the woods. Time will change it, I'm well aware, as winter changes the trees - my love for Heathcliff resembles the eternal rocks beneath - a source of little visible delight, but necessary." Love that book...

Later! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.