If You Could Interview A Star Of LV

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 17, 2004.

1. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

I would want to interview Marg.

1. How do you keep yourself up? You look amazing.
    2. Do you enjoy working with your hubby?
    3. Who would you want to see your character with?
    4. When are you going to break Warrick and Tina up? I've been waiting since the 6th season.
    5. What's your favorite part of working on CSI?
    6. Want to hangout with me?

2. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

i would ask George Eads :)

1. do you have new Film-Projects
    2. what is your favorite Movie
    3. what for music do you hear, when your mood is happy
    4. what you are doing when CSI ended
    5. how old is Maverick
    6. on which clock-time are you borne

3. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

It would have to be George Eads:

1) I really need you to go into detail on what it was like for you physically/mentally/emotionally filming "Grave Danger" cuz it still freaks me out!

2) When will you be playing a cowboy again? *hey...the Ward Girls wanna know!*

3) What was it like growing up with a father who is a Districy Attorney - yikes.

4) What would you like to see story-wise for Nick down the road?

5) Do you get to pick Nick's wardrobe (and can we help you out with it?!)

6) what the heck is the meaning of that big 'ol ring you always wear, the wrist band you sometimes wear, and some of us are dying to know what the chain is around your neck at times!! Let us see!

tee hee! :D

4. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

Maybe to Petersen

1)What would you answer to the people saying your Grissom has become a totally different character from the one we saw in season 1?

2)How much Gil's attitude influences you in your real life?

And to all the stars:
    1)Are you happy with the way scripts are being written?
    2)Something you would have liked to deal with, but never had the chance to...?

5. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Hmm, if you could interview David Rambo (Writer for CSI:) what would you ask him? This should be interesting..

6. aleyna423

aleyna423 Prime Suspect

haha i love it! thats awesome!i would do that also

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I would like to interview Marg Helgenberger, and give her the questions from the 101 Questions for Marg thread at AAM. Although it's a little over 101....

8. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I'd really love to know what you guys would ask David Rambo if you could interview him.. :p

9. addicted_to_eads

addicted_to_eads Victim

i would have to say George Eads, I have alot of questions for him but I would have to catch my breath first. ;) :)
    For all the cast I would ask if they or have assistants log on and read any formuns like this one? just wondering

10. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I would have to say George Eads, he is my first favorite. I would like to tell him how he like work with Billy and Jorja.

Would he ever get to work with Jorja again?

I would love to ask him when he is going to make some more movie. He is such a good actor.

11. Brassy

Brassy Hit and Run

I'd interview Wallace Langham (Hodges):
    1. What's your favorite color;
    2. Favorite homecooked meal;
    3. Favorite role you've ever done;
    4. What role would you like to tackle that would stretch your acting abilities;
    5. Favorite musical artists/groups/genre;

I KNOW I'm shallow. My coffee cup is deeper than most of my thoughts! :D

12. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I would definitly wanna talk to Jorja Fox. And I would like to talk about her human and animal right actions, on her view on the world and talk about how she feels about certain subjects like gay marriage, euthanasia and stuff.
    Yeah, quite deep stuff but that's what I would like to know. And I would like to know what inspired her to become a vegatarian.

13. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh. Just ONEEE?! Dang. Okay. *deep breath* Since I only really watch CSI: Vegas, I'd say either Marg or Billy. Definitely. I'd probably ask some of the same questions as Tuffel21... Like what their opinions are on some of the more controversial stuff going on the world are. But yeah. :) *sigh* I wish... although I'd probably be too star-struck to do much. Heh...

14. Musicluvr325

Musicluvr325 Police Officer

Eric Szmanda.

I can't really come up with questions I would want to ask. Subjects that would come up would be his home life, music, his dog...just random things.

15. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

My questions would be directed toward Wallace Langham aswell.**good ole Hodges**

1) Where would he like to see himself, professionally, in the near future? In another television series, would he concentrate more toward the movie industry. Would he even entertain the thoughts of opening that coffee shop he nearly did in the early 90's before he got the part of PHIL in the Larry Sanders Show.

2) Was he seeked out for the different roles that he had portrayed in the past or was it his choosing to seek them out as a personal challenge to his acting abilities. (not sure how to word that, hope you understand it though...lol...obviously I'd probably be stuttering, if I actually got to ask them face to face to him.)

3) I think I would too ask about which character he enojoyed playing the most.

4) I'd ask, if he had to choose which character he played, that was the most like him personality wise, which one would it be and why.

5) (a more humourous question) I hear you like to bowl, I've bowled a 276 in the past, up for a friendly little challenge? the loser would have to buy lunch! :lol: