Eric & Calleigh Thread #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drkate

drkate Corpse

YAYNESS! NEW THREAD! *dances happily*

I still can't get over how adorable that kiss was! I've watched it over and over and over. I showed my mum and she was like 'Kate, you need to get a life' but I chose to ignore that comment and I continued to squee at the kiss!

*sigh* I just hope that theres more coming!! I can't wait for this new episode coming! The spoilers sound very cute, but I'm not going to discuss them caus' I can't be bothered putting in a spoiler code. *is lazy*.

2. Sab

Sab Witness

Cool. A new thread! :) I will try to be here more and post more in this one. lol So where should the kiss on the lips take place? At home? At work? Against the lockers? ;)

And Adam actually brought something up that made me think: In his interview he talked about how they might have to keep it a secret, but would they? I think they are both very open and trusting of H, so I don't see them keeping it from him and really there's nothing wrong with it. It's not against any rules, I don't think. As long as they keep business business. lol

3. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I don't think he can keep this relationship a secret(or at least not for long). You saw that Natalia walked in on them and their will be another scene like that. Valera might be the type to point out something, too and Alexx isn't dumb either. And for some strange reason Horatio knows everything. But Eric and Calleigh are obvious anyways. :rolleyes:

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Whoohoo! Thanks guys for the thread and CONGRATULATIONS!
    WE DESERVE IT! :) We totally rock and E/C does too!

Love the title! Ahhh, Emily is so adorable.
    I know and everyone else does too... Especially E/C! They've tried to deny it, but they can't because their chemistry is totally undeniable!

5. saulalovin

saulalovin Hit and Run

Thanks, you guys! I found the clip, and I keep watching it over and over again. :D

Perfect thread title, too!

Emily and Adam must be so happy with all these new developments. ;)

6. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I think maybe they'd keep it a secret for the thrill of it. And Horatio might be okay with it, but maybe IAB wouldn't be. Who knows. And Calleigh's an extremely private person, too. I can see her telling Eric that at work, they're colleagues and nothing more.

Of course, it wouldn't be long before she jumped him in the gun vault.

Eric: (getting dressed) I thought you said we were colleagues and nothing more.
    Calleigh: Okay, starting now.
    (Eric grins adorably. Calleigh hisses.)
    Calleigh: Okay, starting tomorrow. (jumps him again)

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yeah I don't see it staying secret for too long... ;) I can see them wanting to for awhile, just while they "get used" to it...but they fit and everyone knows it, so I don't think the "secret" part will last long, if at all! Besides they can't keep their hands, lips and eyes off eachother...so really it ain't stayin' hidden! :devil:

^Loved the gun vault thing...nice!! :lol: Very nice! ;)

8. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I want them to get more scenes with Valera. From the beginning, the writers intended her to be the one to out E/C. Valera's awesome. She's in next week's episode, maybe she'll say something. I don't know why, but I see Calleigh opening up to her a little bit, even though Valera's kinda crazy. Her intentions are always good.

I just took these.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There's no way those looks don't mean anything.

9. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Ooooh, helllloooo new thread! :D

There's no way in hell Eric and Calleigh could keep this a secret. No way. Natalia already suspects, and Alexx has known about them since before season one. And with the way the two of them look at each other and touch each other when they're not together...if they were together, I don't think they'd be able to keep from touching and staring and all that. :D People would know what was going on in two minutes. :lol:

I bet Calleigh would try to keep it quiet, just because that's the kind of thing she does. But really, there's only so many times they can slip out of the gun vault all flushed and tousled before people start to get suspicious... :D

Aww, those are awesome caps. :D Especially the second one. Eric is totally head over heels in love with her, aww. :D

Ugh, why can't it be Monday yet?

10. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

ok i think that its in this episode that Eric gets cut with glass and Calleigh helps him with his hand and caresses it and all that stuff. does anyone else think that maybe Eric did that on purpose so Calleigh could touch his hand?;)

11. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Folks! Did y'all see the new "Last three episodes" - promo on Innertube???

There's this tiny tiny tiiiiny piece E/C in it! Looks like it's the glass shard scene... And OMG the looks they're giving each other!

It's only about 0.0000008 sec, but I managed to make 4 caps of it and an *surprise* animation! :p

*spoiler* Click for love! *spoiler*

12. Sab

Sab Witness

OMG. That just defines Eye Sex. Woah. They make fangirling so much fun. :)

edit: Doh. Forgot to say thanks Leela for that animation. :) Made my whole day brighter.

Edit#2: Since no one else seems to want to post and I don't want to double post: Did anyone read the review at CSI Files for Just Murdered. You can skip to the juicy Hip Hugger stuff at the end. I completely agree with the reviewer and nice to know she's a Hip Hugger! :D

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Hellloooo from Las Vegas!! It is very very hot here and so far I haven't lost my shirt gambling!!! :lol: And YAY a new thread....very exciting.

Definate eye sex there. No doubt about it. They sooo want to rip each other clothes off and am devouring each other with their eyes!!!

I can't wait for Monday's ep the shard scene....god I am sooo excited about the end of this season!! Of course the summer will suck but hey beggers can't be choosers.

What do you guys think of the slight raqtings dip this past week? A lot of shows dipped even the big megs hits like Miami.

14. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

What the hell was Eric wearing? Anyways, it looks really sweet and I knew that the chemistry would be in full swing for the next episodes! :D

I would guess that shows always have their downs and falls sometimes. Are you worried about it or something? I don't think it has anything to do with E/C.

15. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Kind of late, as always, but yay new thread!!
    Gosh the promo looks so good, now is it just me or does it look like Eric is smiling?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.