Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fallenthrough

fallenthrough Rookie

Ahh yes, the infamous contiunity. It makes me think to why I didn't pay attention in science class in elementary school when learning about cocoons. But like I said, whatever's in there better be good. I would hate to be led on for something not important.

2. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

I really believe we'll see that cocoon again. Unfortunately, I have a feeling (and this is pure, uninformed speculation) that we won't be seeing it until the last 2 episodes. I would be thrilled if we saw it, say, this Thursday, but my instinct tells me it will be at the end of the season.

There is no way that cocoon doesn't make a reappearance, even if it is only mentioned and not shown. Except for the MCSK and the hyper-irritating James family, it is the most recurrent element of the season.

Also, I might have to stick my head in the oven if we don't hear about until next year. And I know the good folks at CSI don't want that to happen.

3. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

heehee, sorry. Im not strange, im Kooki, in more ways than one. Dont like it? Oh well. Happy Bday! I love birthdays. *throws confetti all around room* Desert wind, that is such cool pic. Lol, im sure whatever is in the cocoon is absolutely amazing, cinsidering its taking so long to come out. Im not a patient person.

4. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I have that same feeling, although I would love to see it this Thursday....

I was just watching the cocoon-letter scene recently (that was meat market, right?) and I love how Sara put it in the little aquarium. It was just cute as can be. :D She had it perched up on a rock with a few leaves...nice little foliage for her moth... Ahhh, it just made me smile. :) It was too cute.

5. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Alright, I'm back I think I already posted, but I don't really remember it.

*Stares at TV*
    Is it bad that I want to beat-up my TV, my ONE TV.
    As in I can only watch ONE thing at a time. Stupid TV. Why? Why? Did GA move to Thursday, A-holes.

Quick, some one convince me to watch CSI this Thursday. Please.

*Dies* OK I have been not sleeping and eating way to much chocolate. So...

GSR related:

I honestly don't care about the letter, sorta care about cocoon, but not to much. I am just happy GSR is happily together. Unlike my other ships *mumbles incoherently*

I HATE spoilers! I have been spoiled, not for CSI thankfully, but it makes me mad!

OK, that was an emotional post.

In case you are wondering, my mental health is intact.

Yay! GSR!

There is not much GSR in this post because I have no interest in reading back 5 pages to see what I missed.

6. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

I leave and this board dies.

Nice.

*ressusitates board*

Ok, now that THAT is taken care of...

Welcome back Choc! You have to watch CSI on Thursday. Because I have a dancing turtle, and I know how to use it. Unlike commas. Whatever. :p You just have to. So there.

Happy Birthday NicknGrissom!! May all your GSR wishes come true.

Now, on to the GSR.

The letter. I personally hope he threw it in a trash can on the way home. And then, as soon as he got her home, promptly told Sara with his own words what was in the letter.

The cocoon. To hatch or not to hatch, that is the question. Honestly? I don't care. lol. It's just a bug. It was him saying - 'Yes, I'm gone. But you're here with me, in my thoughts. Don't forget me ok? Good things are worth waiting for.'

It served it's purpose. To make Sara realize that he wasn't running from her - or trying to forget her - or just being a jackass. He remembered her. He thought of her. And if he was running to get away from her, why would he send her something so... him?

He could have sent a bracelet. Or earrings. Or a crappy hallmark card. But he didn't. He sent something that was totally him. Something she could look at and say "That's my Bug Man."

*sighs*

I'm in a "I've been spoiled for the finale but suddenly had to go cold turkey because YTDAW is in trouble and nobody has been posting new spoilers that I can read on Talk' mood.

Talk about foul. :rolleyes:

Oh, and one more thing.

You know what's even better then Nutella with a spoon? Raspberrys amd Nutella in a bowl. *dies*

That is all.

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] to NicknGrissom and a new collage for you all to enjoy ;)[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

8. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Let's see...where to begin? I have so much to talk about.

I was at my sister's the other day and my uncle(by marriage) and I were watching CSI on Spike. Catherine came on and he goes "She's hot." And I rolled my eyes. Sara came on and he goes "She's hot, too." And I grinned. Then he looks at her, then looks at me, then looks at her again and goes "That's who you remind me of!" And I went "What? YES!!!" :lol: That's the third time someone has said that I remind them of Jorja/Sara. That makes me a happy girl. :D.

Anyway...on to the GSR! I lurve it. :D.

Okay...two things. One, if that means it's going to be a Sara-centric finale, I HOPE that means we get a TV Guide cover. Because I really want one of just her...Two. You know what really sucks? The week before we get GSR angst like a mother and then they turn around and she's trapped under a car? That's like Murphy's Law gone bad. It's like "Oh, yay! My boyfriend's ex comes back from the past and now I'm stuck under a car?! I want to go party! Woo!" ::note sarcasm:::rolleyes: It's just when TPTB want to throw a wrench into things, they throw a friggin' kitchen sink in there. Okay...sorry...rambling. DONE.

And Choc? You better watch CSI Thursday or I will hunt you down and beat you with the bug on a stick. :lol: Kidding. But you BETTER watch...

OUT.

9. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

o_O I just had a horrible thought. Just horrible. Painfully horrible. Someone smack me for thinking such evil things. What if... she disappears right? And because of Jorja Fox's contract status - just don't find her? *dies* Like... ever. Or, not EVER, but like months? Like until someone stumbles on an unrecognizable decomp in the desert? And they pull a CSI: NY like they did with Aidan (or however you spell her name) I mean, if she doesn't renew her contract, she wouldn't be able to do anything in season 8. And if she's still trapped under the car at the end of season 7 then how... unless they pull a "Charmed" And just leave us with the feeling that we missed an episode in between the two seasons somewhere. I need to stop obsessing over a TV show. Yes. Oh woe is me.

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.

That is all.

10. Desertwind

RESPONSE to Turtle don't worry sweetie.. not going to happen ;) positive thoughts.. that sucks if it happened , I couldn't stand it! once again read this! from Jorja^^

INTERVIEW WITH JORJA **SPOILERS**

[​IMG]

11. GillianSGrissom

GillianSGrissom Witness

I WILL NOT LOOK!!

I know I shouldn't bring this up in this board, but when does Lady H come back? I'm too afraid to go look anywhere else. Thanks!

Umm, thanks again. And this is too short but i have to go.

12. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I love that article. When they interviewed her, she would have known at least some hints about the ending. I mean, I think they'd give you at least a 3 months in advance to tell you that your character won't be showing up next season. Okay, they won't, but CSI isn't the average TV show. They are all about actor/writer collaboration. And then TVGuide posted there little rant about Jorja not wanting to come back. I bet Ausiello said it. Ausiello...that goddamn outcast ninja turtle. (No offense, Baby ;) .) Sara's gonna leave when Grissom leaves. That's how Billy wants it to end, and so Jorja probably wants the same. And it'll be better for the mental health of fans. *starts to go crazy* I have also heard (THOUGH IT MAY NOT BE TRUE, CAUSE SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO START FALSE SPOILERS) Jorja and Billy will be leaving at the end of season 8. Okay, I'm done with my crazy talk.

Yeah. I just had to do a report on the Holocaust (PotTR, third reich, everyone) and so that just gets me thinking about GSR, cause it was sorta lacking in that episode.

Holy poo, and I had a GSR dream. This is the second one. The first one was on a train and everyone was in 1800s attire, and then the recent one was at a bowling alley. :confused:

And omg, I youtubed "William Petersen." :eek: I am in love. Adz, I'm about to go hott Billy icon hunting. *grabs arrows.* Wish me luck. :D

Shoot, I need help. :devil:

13. Desertwind

I'm just wondering has Grissom ever professed his actual 'LOVE' for Sara.. did he write that in the letter? cause over on "THE GREAT SHIP DEBATE' some are saying "he's never said he "loves" her" is that a fact ~~~scratches head~~~ didn't he say it in the 'letter'?

[​IMG] besides this icon[​IMG]

14. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

Lady Heather will be back in 7x23, "The Good, the Bad, and the Dominatrix."

As far as professions of love are concerned, well, it's hard to come closer to "I love you" than addressing Sonnet #47 to someone. If, in your letter, you say (and I paraphrase), "I have a hard time expressing myself, so here's good old Will Shakespeare to do it for me," then quote this:

Betwixt mine eye and heart a league is took,
    And each doth good turns now unto the other,
    When that mine eye is famished for a look,
    Or heart in love with sighs himself doth smother,
    With my love's picture then my eye doth feast
    And to the painted banquet bids my heart;
    Another time mine eye is my heart's guest,
    And in his thoughts of love doth share a part.
    So, either by thy picture or my love,
    Thyself, away, art present still with me;
    For thou not farther than my thoughts canst move,
    And I am still with them, and they with thee;
    Or, if they sleep, thy picture in my sight
    Awakes my heart to heart's and eye's delight.

. . . then you've as good as told your addressee you love them.

15. angelfire

angelfire Dead on Arrival

You said it! It's lovely poetry and even if he didn't send it, he does know that he loves her. Besides, in Way to Go he's talking about saying goodbye to the people he loves and Sara says she's not ready to say goodbye yet. That's assuming she's among those people, which is a big assumption to make if he never told her so.

I have no idea if what I just said made any sense to anyone, but I wanted to say that's how I see it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.