CSI Match Game S4: So Easy a Caveman can __________ it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI Match Game S4: So Easy a Caveman can __________ it!

New phrases for Wednesday, April 25th:

William Petersen said "People keep on asking me why I grow a beard when I'm on CSI. Fair question. The reason is because without the beard, some people think I'm _____________, instead of myself!"

Ryan Wolfe said "I didn't mind being compared to Jake Gylenhaal--until Brokeback Mountain came out. Now, every time I'm schmoozing a hot girl for a date, Delko keeps on going up to me, _____________ing me, and saying 'You know I can't quit you baby!' "

Please keep 'em PG13, but funny!

A: ...Warren "Potsie" Weber
B: ...sniffing

A. George Eads
B. Kicking (sorry that's all i can think of right now)

A: Bill Clinton (see the character WP played in "The Skulls")

B: Kissing me on the nose

New phrases for Thursday, April 26th:

When Doc Robbins discovered that the unidentified corpse was shot, stabbed, crushed, and hanged, he figured the name of the corpse was ________ .

When Greg went to the Brothel to investigate the crime, he was very surprised to find his __________ there!

Please keep 'em PG13 but funny!

A.Rasputin? (I couldn't think of anything else and he was like killed a ton of different ways...)
B.(multicard)Boss Ecklie-in his beloved pink thong

A: ...Rosie O'Donnell
B: ...pastor

i noticed the phrases for today deal with events that are happening on tonights episode of csi so these are still considered spoilers. you can leave them for now and anyone who is spoiler free is recommended not to look at the phrases. in the future please remember not to use information from episodes that have not yet aired in all us time zones. thank you.

I didn't realize it would be spoilerish to base the phrases on items seen in previews and commercials that have been aired for an upcoming episode. I was under the impression that once a "scenes from next week", a TV Commercial with clips or previews was aired on TV, it was no longer a Spoiler. Going forward, I'll only use clues relating to either already aired episodes or that have no relationship to any episodes.

A: Lucky

B: Ex-Girlfriend :eek:

no harm done, its just some people prefer to be so spoiler free they dont even watch the preview commercials. better to be safe than sorry, thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back