Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Bullet_Girl, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

oh ya! i remember that episode! i thought "thats a dumb way to find thrills..." how ridiculous....

you gotta love Speed's remarks. i like Need4Speed 's quote.....priceless. :p

2. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Oh yeah!!! i remember that ep!! i just couldn't think of the name!!! duh :p i feel so stupid. ok here's a good topic to start. and thnaks, June_85, you gave me the idea fro this topic!!! ok when did you realize that you loved Rory/Speed?

for me it was right in the very first ep "Golden Parachute". after seeing him in Cross Jurisdictions I thought "haha he's pretty cool. and then when i watched him in Golden Parachute i loved his smart ass comments and then i realized that he was the most awesome guy ever when i saw him on his ducati!!! I was saying to myself "wow, what's sexier than a hot CSI, who never shaves, is a rebellious smart ass, loves the same band i do, and has an awesome ride?" and of course my answer is "Nothing!!" what about you guys?

3. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

i think mine was when i saw an episode of CSI: Miami. i only remember one part from the ep. Speed and Delko are at a club collecting cell phones and this chick was complaining about it...

club girl: don't you guys need a warrent or something?!
    Speed:ya..if you want it locked in evidence for 3 years.
    Delko:eek:r you can give it to us for 3 hours. your choice
    club girl: ok here....what am i supposed to do for 3 hours?!
    Speed: i don't know....stop talking?

i thought "this guys is awesome! a man after my own heart!" after that i started looking for movies he was in. i only have Empire Records. i've been looking for Black and White but i can't find it...LOVE LOVE LOVE Rory Cochrane!!

4. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I have Empire Records, Dazed and Confused and Southlander. I just love Rory!!! he's got to be my fav actor of all time!!! oh and Luvspeed, that was the episode "Rap Sheet"

5. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

i feel old, after reading your guys' responses, cuz i loved rory since i was like 12 and saw empire records ha. how could you not love lucas??
    ok i have a queestion, what eps are we supposed to be searching for speedisms for, because i can't remember

6. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

We're looking for Speedisms from Stalkerazzi and Invasion.

Oh Lucas. Next to Speed, probably my favorite Rory character. Of the ones that I've seen, that is. I'm still working on that :)

7. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

you got to love Lucas! "who knows where thoughts come from they just appear."

thanks Need4Speed for the episode name. i'm terrible when it comes to names.

8. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

lucas is the coolest, i adore him and his turtleneck sweater <3
    hes my fave, and then speed is a very very close second ;)
    thanks DragonflyDreamer i'll see what i can come up with!

9. bird_of_flame

bird_of_flame Police Officer

Alas, I have only seen Rory in CSI Miami. I have been running around for ages in HMVs, Music Worlds, and even in Zellers trying to find his other films, but with no luck. I may have to resort to buying them online, but I don’t have a credit card yet so I can’t order anything. I purposely put off buying “A Scanner Darkly” because I’d like to read the book first and get a sense of the plot, because I hear it’s quite confusing.

So for when I first realized I had a crush on Rory/Speed, it had to have been after “Broken”. I mean, the motorcycle was cool, but the minute I saw him with his headphones on and doing work in the lab, and the close up of his face, I literally stopped and stared at the TV screen. I have loved him ever since then, and gosh darn it I will not rest until I at least see “Empire Records” in my lifetime!

10. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

i also recommend reading the book. i have yet to see the movie but at least now i can understand the plot better. its not as difficult as others make it, but its your choice.

11. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

i probably should have read the book first, but yeah the plot was confusing the 1st time around but after watching it a second time everything made total sense.
    its a pretty great film, and rory is hilarious as freck.

12. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Speed is my fav Rory character. i liked him as Lucas. but i just loved him as Slater in Dazed and Confused!!!

13. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

i only saw Freck's suicide on youtube and i thought it was funny. but i think my fav Rory character is Speed so far.

14. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

I discovered Rory on CSI Miami as most of yas probably know already and Hard Time was the episode that did it for me, and if I didn't watch that then I'm pretty sure he would still off my radar. All the films he has been in I honestly wouldn't have given a second glance if it wasn't for Rory.

Since my infatuation *cough* obsession *cough* has grown I've collected a few of his movies....

Dazed & Confused, Empire Records, Love and a .45, The Prime Gig, Harts War, Black & White and Right At Your Door.

In all honesty I wouldn't have got them if Rory wasn't in them :lol: Maybe RAYD I would have coz I love films like that. I'm a bit sick in the head when it comes to those kinda movies :lol:

I've said this before but A Scanner Darkly does not appeal to me in the slighest. If it wasn't animated then maybe I might have contemplated buying it, but Cartoon Rory doesn't do it for me haha I'll wait till it comes on Sky Movies haha

15. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

heh. you're so lucky to have that many Rory movies! :lol: I'm a sucker for the horror/ thriller type movies.... I went to see "Disturbia" the other day while my mom and brothers went to see "Mr. Beans Holiday" :lol:

ASD is animated? hmmm..... :lol: I seriously never knew that, now I wanna go see it :D :p Then I'm gonna put it on my computer then put it on my MP3 to listen to the sexy voice that is Rory Cochrane... :devil: muahahahaha... :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.