Josh Groban ~Grobanites Unite!~

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by HoratioAndMe, Aug 11, 2005.

?

Grade 'Rest in Pieces'

1. A+

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  2. A

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
  3. B+

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
  4. B

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  5. C+

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  6. C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. D+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. D

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  9. F

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Re: Josh Groban ~ Grobanites Unite!~

*dies looking at pic*

YAY for seeing Josh on national tv. I hope he does do the tribute thing but really any song he does would be wonderful. I personally love 'Machine' live.

2. Mog

Mog Dead on Arrival

yes i hear that josh will be on american idol. i don't even watch it normally but i will to hear him sing.

and thank you for the pic HoratioAndMe. perhaps you icon it like you did withh my pretty banner. :D

3. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Here ya go Mog & you're welcome for the banner.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also wanted to share this article from an article published at the beginning of the month. It mentions that Josh is working on a Christmas album due out later this year.

Boy-next-door charm, convicition are hallmarks of Groban's appeal

And I thought maybe this pic would be fun to caption, Josh dancing again. What an adorable dork-ling :lol: :lol:!:
    dance lesson gone awry

Josh: I've got moves...uh-huh.
    Anjelique: Scary.

4. Nim

Nim Pathologist

My ticket is first class (and no idea of my seat, it's written in German, and even if I did study German, I have no idea where's my seat :lol:) for 60 euros!!! :D
    Thanks for the camera thing, lucky me I have a camera you can switch off flash ;)
    And you can use icons wherever/whenever you want!!!

*sighs*
    Yeah... awww... :D

5. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

I know that at most of his concerts they let you have a camera without flash but at some places they check to see if you have one before you go in. I dunno how it would be for you but I had to sneak mine in.

:lol:

Josh looks adorable in that pic, HnM. I love that expression. I can't think of a caption right now but that woman does look a bit taken aback!

And YAY for Christmas album!

6. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

i haven`t been here from long long time *look ashamed*

great pics and avas guys :D

hehe i was wonder what is american idol - silly me :lol: in my country we have this 'game' and call it music idol. anyway it`s sound good that JG will sing there. in ours music idol till the first contests - before start officially one boy use/sing JG song 'You Are Loved'. of course he was far way like realization, but still make the song very good. for my surprise the jury don`t like it, coz they don`t know this singer/artiste and can`t compare did this boy paly/sing 'right' JG song...poor them :lol:

i'll try to watch this american idol with JG presence and even can post some screencaps. ;)

HnM thanks for this info re new JG Christmas album. will look forward to listen to it :D

7. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

You're all welcome for the pic and album info.

You're welcome Nim about the camera info. In one instance, at a concert of his I went to in Miami, people were taking cameras even without the flash. But that was like '04. Usually though if they see you with a camera they may ask you to keep the flash off or to use it sparingly. Its crazyness.

And Pusher welcome back to the thread. Missed seeing you in here! I hope you can get to see Josh on 'American Idol.' I personally don't watch the show at all so I don't know about anyone else singing his songs. I imagine it is hard to compare with him ;).

8. Nim

Nim Pathologist

9. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Wow. Those are lovely Nim (especially like the nice last one with the hand) but I think you're gonna have to edit most of them into links since you're only supposed to have a combined image size of 50-60kb.

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

As much as it pains me to edit your images Nim, especially that last one *drools*, but Hummer is correct. The maximum size for images in this forum is 400 x 400, and also, it is a maximum of 3 images per post. If you have more than 3 images you can link the rest. ;)

That aside, they are wonderful pictures! :D

11. Nim

Nim Pathologist

ARGH! :eek:
    Sorry... :p

12. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

I have to agree, that last pic is just amazing! I love his eyes :devil:. Will icon it.

Also, some official news/stuff from joshgroban.com

Remember, FOJG itself is some $40 a year for membership.

Also, I read that they had to cancel the shows in Lyon on June 8th, Nice on June 10th in France and on June 12th in Zurich. All due to scheduling conflicts.

13. Mog

Mog Dead on Arrival

2 question for all, who have u turned into a grobie and what is your fav pictur of josh u have see so far? post it.

thnx fr info hnm, i would love to have that packge.

And i love the pics Nim. he is like 21-22 year old in last one. i find some pretty pic of him to share...

ok this one funny sexay back
    He loves to smile...
    smiles
    smile 2
    smile 3
    i luv his eyebrws
    model josh nice neckk

14. Nim

Nim Pathologist

I had to go to the Zurich one... and now it's over. My only chance... :(
    And you know? Ticketcorner doesn't know the concert is cancelled!!! :eek:
    I'm trying to get my money back before my dad kills me... and they are out of reach, by mail and phone :devil:
    Ok, chillax... I'm angry and sad at the same time...
    But it's so terrible to watch the concert in your laptop, and few minutes after discovering you're not gonna see him live...

I know it's not Josh fault. I hope. But I need something more than "due to scheduling conflicts" :(
    I started listening to Josh everyday after watching an exhibition of a french figure skater, Brian Joubert.
    I became a Grobie after watching Per Te music video.
    My favorite pic? This is a tough one... mmm... maybe this one :)

And you pics are lovely :D I love the shirt in the "model josh" one!

15. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

That is sad news Nim :(. I wonder what conflicts there were? But if I know Josh he'll make up for it. I know that I had a concert cancelled on me once and he did TWO events there when he came back by. So don't lose hope in seeing him.

I became a grobie after finding this thread :lol: and heard some music and just fell in love with his down-to-earth personality.
    my fav pic

And American Idol is tonight!