The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dragonfly, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MMForbiddenDonut

MMForbiddenDonut Witness

To the GP: Maybe I missed something, but whatever happened to manners? Generally when someone talks to you, the polite thing to do is at least give some sort of response, not just completely ignore him or her. It's rude.

2. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

To Karin
    I wish I only knew the words to describe how lucky and happy I feel to have you as my friend. For these 8 long years with a lot of downs and little ups, you have always been beside me. You had my back. You were there. When others left me, you remained by my side.
    And also in this latest fight with my mom, you stand beside me. You're in the middle of this fight since mom thinks youre the reason why all of this happened, you choose to stand beside me. And to me, that's the most powerful symbol in this friendship.
    And I just hope that I'll never loose you.

3. loki

loki Lab Technician

to P
    I am SO tired of you, and after what I read today (words from YOUR mouth) I think you have no right to judge me. Leave me be.

To: My dad
    you have a lot of nerve calling and asking us to pick you up from jail today. All I have to say is you're lucky I didn't answer the phone, I wouldn't have been half as nice as mom was about saying f*** off. You're the parent, YOU should be taking care of US, NOT the other way around. When you decide to grow up and take responsibility, we'll talk. Until then, stay the hell out of our lives.

To my friends:
    I'm officially sick of all of you. The only friends I have left are the ones that live in my computer. Thanks for teaching me that being nice and caring only results in getting walked all over. I'll keep that in mind when you come crawling back wanting me back.

To mom:
    I want to move to Canada. I want to move to Canada. I know what you're going to say, thats why I haven't told you... but I'm moving to Canada. I can say it here, just not to you, but I will someday...

to the world:
    I officially hate you today. I hate everything. Why can't we catch a break for once? We're good people! Why is it only the a holes in life get anything good out of it? I swear, if I get strep again I'm going in my room and never coming out, because then life would officially be unfair.

4. SaraSidle_girl

To my beloved teacher
    WHY din't you come with us today? I had hoped soooo much to spend at least part of this day with you. But why did my damn tutor have to be late by informing you where we were going and asking you to come along?! I really wanted you to be there.
    And didn't you see me in the hallway? Did you really not see me or didn't you want to see me cause there were other teachers around? Were you scared that if we started talking people would ask why? I know my secret is save with you..
    I wish I'll see you again tomorrow. We have a week of vacation coming up and I gotta miss you for a week.. That sucks. Its sucks even more that a part of my classes tomorrow will be from your boyfriend. I will be confronted with him. He has what I want most right now. And I can hate him for it though it ain't fair.
    Just email me or something. Anything. I don't wanna be desperate but loving you made me this way. :(

5. SaraSidle_girl

To my beloved teacher (again)
    I figured out your birthday.. Turns out its today. Yeey. Happy Birthday to you. But since I can't congratulate you or anything I just gotta keep it to myself..
    And I don't think that 27 years apart is that bad.. I'd be willing to give it a try..

To my parents:
    Why can't you just leave me alone and let me live my own life? I have my own life.. I don't need yours! I have my own choices and I don't even want yours!~Why can't you just accept and respect me for who I am?!

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

To him: I wanna tell you that I love you and I have been for a year now... and that's honestly all I wanna say.

7. loki

loki Lab Technician

I'm a worthless piece of shit... thank everyone for reinforcing that... I wish I could tell you everything I'm going through in defense, but I can never say anything out loud... I keep it all inside and let you yell at me...

no wonder I'm so messed up...

To self:
    stop holding it in... it's not healthy... and EAT something for crying out loud...

8. SaraSidle_girl

To my ex-girlfriend

You nasty piece of f*cking shit! You're stealing all my friends. You're stealing one of my best friend and leave me with nothing! I asked her to go out with me 2morrow and it turns out you already going with her! Again..
    And she said you two arranged this a while ago cause I said I was going out with other friends. I said I might.. but I never I said I would. And again, you piece of crap, spoiled everything! What more do you wanna ruin for me?! I never thought I'd say this cause there was a time I actually loved you but I hate you!
    And damnit, I am crying my eyes out...Why does it hurt so much to hear you're going to party with her tomorrow?! Why does it hurt?! GOD I feel terrible...

9. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

STUPID POWERDVD.

I got PowerDVD yesterday. I tried to pop in one of my CSI DVDs to do some screencaps.. And it says there is no disc in E:\ But there is. I've tried restarting, taking the DVD out, and putting it back in.. But nothing.

Does anyone know what the heck is wrong?! (If you do, please throw me a PM or something?)

Very frusterated.

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

No, you aren't! Don't let anyone make you think that. *huggles*

To self: Stop being so obsessed. Not cool.

11. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

To self: Start studying. Stop surfing the web and going online so much and telling yourself you'll get it done and then staying up until midnight. Even if your grades are still great, your loss of sleep isn't. Get this stuff done, for God's sake! You're almost in High School! You want to be able to handle homework, AP classes, college classes, and sports AND internet 24/7? No way. And stop eating so freakin much. *gets off the computer*

12. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

to my ex girlfriend:

what is your deal? what the hell makes you think its okay to call me at 3 in the morning, while sitting in front of my moms house where i no longer live, and wake me up? one, what were you doing there?? thats just creepy! and two, what the hell did you think i was doing? knitting?? no i was sleeping like a normal human being. some people have to get up and go to work and don't have time to be a stalker like yourself. i don't want to hear you whine and cry b/c your girlfriend beat the shit out of you again. i don't care. you probably deserved it, you slut. there is no way i'm picking up the pieces on this one. you mess up your life, you fix it. its not my problem anymore. in fact, YOU haven't been my problem for almost 3 years and i'd like it to stay that way. i don't play your games anymore because unlike you, i grew up.

13. loki

loki Lab Technician

hehe, sorry but that made me giggle :p

Thanks for the hugs :D I'm feeling better today, I try not to feel that way but its hard when thats coming from your parents... :(

14. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

To me:

Stop worrie so much about that thing. It can take a while before it comes back. Maybe you should be happy with it. Just know problems at the moment, no pain or other enoing things. I know its strange that it still isnt there but i will be, the meds still have to leave your body. So dont worrie and I know for sure that is coming when you stop that.

To the cat:

You make me worrie about you to, what is wrong with you. Why do you pie just suddenly in the livingroom instead of your toilet. Why are you so cuddley? I dont get it, do you feel ill. I dont hope so, you cant leave me yet. I love you. You are my bestfriend the onely one. Please get normal and better again sweety. Luv ya!!! :(

15. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To my mom: Guess I'm not the perfect daughter. And I give up, I'm sick of trying. I can't do this anymore. It's either you're not happy with me which you never seem to be anyways, or I'm not happy. I can't live a lie for you, I just can't. I'm sorry, but it isn't who I am. And I can't do it any longer. The whole 2 weeks I did it felt fake, and I can't. Like maybe things are getting better, and I want them to get better, but I honestly can't do it, I am who I am, and I guess that's not perfect.

To my roommate: I wanted to like...aghhhh! You were soo annoying yesterday, like yeah at first we had fun but then you just got really winey and loud and annoying and agh!!! It gets really annoying, like it was fun at the beginning yesterday, but after you were just being toooo much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.