Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annika

Annika Prime Suspect

I have this theory. I don't think she woke up one day and started killing people who use bleach .
    I think Natalie fantasized about the whole situation for a long time (maybe like a sexual predator)and for some time the fantasy was enough to keep her calm and functioning (in the bleach using world) But then her fantasy wasn't helping her any longer and she went on and built her first miniature . Now she can "touch" her fantasy and literally "kill" the victim over and over and over again . And then she wants the real deal

2. Brassy

Brassy Hit and Run

So have we officially ruled out Hodges as the next MCSK victim? even after Wendy's little faux pas with his cell phone?

3. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I don't think we can officially rule out anyone. I think (This is pure speculation) that there will be another victim in "Leapin' Lizards" but we don't know if there will be another MCSK victim before Sara.

4. zupa_fly

zupa_fly Prime Suspect

I think the contract situation is all a ploy by TPTB - if she signed, we'd know she didn't die at the end. The not knowing what is going on (which is weird in the age of the internet) is what will make the episode suspenseful. I think this is also why they are getting so fiesty over spoilers being leaked.

That said, if she does die, I am unsure how TPTB would handle Grissom's character next season. Grissom finally opens up to Sara and then she dies? He would crawl back into his shell even further than before - it would be weird and instead of character development, it would be character regression.

Oh, and I have to add in because I am a GSR shipper, that if she does die in the episode when he confesses he loves her, I may just explode in front of my TV. I love CSI and I will watch it until the end, but Sara is my favorite character and her death would take so much away from the show. I guess if its Jorja wanting to leave than good for her, but damnit - not good for me!

5. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I read umm........I think it was comments on TV guide.com, that there were connection with Idaho....Ernie Dell orignially being from there, then Nick asking Hodges about the conference in Idaho.....then Wendy using hodges cell phone.....Hmmm.. I Love the wedges ship but why wendy why... I dont want to see that connection pan out.... :confused:

I don't want any of the main characters to get "damaged" in any way....but especially hodges! ;)

6. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

i am sorry to hear that she is considering leaving....but should make for a good season finale

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I could see Davis as the next victim...sadly...the cellphone...

8. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

ulg, I wish Sara would have been the MCSK, since she is probably leaving anyway. That would have been a sweet twist that a serial killer was right under Grissom's nose...that would have been awesome!

9. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Very true. I'm hoping that the spoilers are misleading us on purpose and that it IS Sara...but that's a long shot. Now THAT would make a good finale

10. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Maybe the MCSK is Warrick :rolleyes:

He sure hasn't had a lot of screentime... He'd have plenty of time to do these murders. :D

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

If Jorja Fox leaves the show won't be the same :(.. she's got many many fans who love her very much ;) but she said in her latest interview that "everybody will be back for S/8" everybody means everybody!

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Well, if anyone leaves the show, it won't be the same ever. And when they come back for just one or two episodes, that's still a comeback. ;) I don't want to see her leave, but if she does, I wouldn't feel angry or miserable or stuff. I'd wish her the best.

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well many shows have lost main characters over their span of life but they still went on. Look at ER. I think CSI would survive.

14. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

i think it could survive as well. the writers have done a good job of keeping this showinteresting...sure some episodes are better than others but i think it is the same for every show on television. i can wait to see new episodes although i know this season is coming to and end. i am looking forward to the last one...we shall see what the future holds in store for our favourite characters,,,,

15. nukejane12

nukejane12 Dead on Arrival

Well, you're not considering how it is to leave a job and a group that you've long been a member of......She may have already 'divorced' herself from the rest of the cast. In the last job I left, I had quite a lot of interaction with clients. I knew I was leaving for a month in advance and I did all I could to get them acquainted with their new rep but it didn't stop them calling for me. I know very well that I tended to speak in generalities about the lab and how good it was.........I didn't mention that I was no longer a part of it and for, at least, the final couple of weeks, I didn't feel I was part of it any longer.

All I can say is, people make decisions and hopefully they are the right ones for all parties involved. I went on to bigger and better things for me. If actors didn't leave shows, we'd all still be watching I Love Lucy, Soap, Dallas or Kojak. The only constant in life is change!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.