Jericho

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by shaofu, Sep 27, 2006.

1. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I've missed parts of a few recent episodes as well, but was able to catch up with many of the details in the episode guides at yahoo. I do remember that April went into labor and eventually died, along with the baby. How cliche was that? You could see that storyline coming from a mile away. Couldn't they have thought up something that hasn't been used in every other show?

2. Missing

Missing Pathologist

April died and so did the baby.

New Bern is planning to attack Jerico to get their food and salt mine. This is why Jake and Eric are in jail over there. New Bern believes that the town of Jerico sent Ravenwood to them and that is why their food and stuff is gone.

Hawkins is seperated from his family because of the shooting of Sara. His family is currently living with one of the police officers in town. Hawkins was with Jake in New Bern when Jake was jailed. Hawkins is planning a jail break now.

I too hope this show stays on for awhile as I think it is written well. And really it is not that far fetched as in this world today anything could happen.

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Thanks for the update Missing and kaylyne :D

4. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

I really like all the episodes. I think its one of the better shows on right now. As far as Heaathr goes, I don't think she's out personally. Usually, when they kill a loved character, they do so on screen. Its just kind of like a tv rule.

So, until I see her dead, I don't believe it.

Also, I like of all the stroylines and think they are more than acceptable. I'm totally into the characters and I think I will shoot something if they cancel it....

By the way, I have a spoiler for the finale to those who wish to read it:

Johnston leads a heavily outnumbered army of citizens from Jericho into battle against New Bern, where one of Jericho's own will be lost during this fight for survival

5. peanut

peanut Prime Suspect

*can't resist reading spoiler*

I absolutely love this show. Hopefully it comes back. Thanx for the spoiler....

You have a point. I agree w/ya. I won't believe it until I see it.

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

oooo good spoiler, I don't mind reading them
    and it sounds good

I like this show too. And I'm with you eszmanda_luver until I see Heather dead I'll believe it.

7. RBC

RBC Coroner

About Heather. I'm not saying she's dead and I'm not saying she's still alive, but the character wasn't that important too the show, so it could very well be that they ended her character like that. Again, I'm not saying she died, I'm just saying it's not out of the question.

8. eszmanda_luver

I agree with you, RBC. I know its a possibility. However, I think the only reason they would have done it that way was if the actress decided to leave suddenly or else died or something. But, in most cases they have contracts, and the character began to grow and have signifigance, so I just find it odd for the writers to consciously write her out like that.

Again, its more than possible, I just don't think its very probable.

I really have no clue and I'm just waiting to see, but as of now, I am not entirely convinced she's dead.And that's a lot coming from me because I liked the character, but I was not crazy in love with her, nor am I a part of any ship, so I have no biased reason to think she's alive.

Anyways... tomorrow, tomorrow...

9. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I think they brought Heather in at the beginning to make a love triangle with Jake & Emily. Then they brought Roger back to continue on that triangle, only to have him leave town. I wonder if they would really bring Heather back now to continue what they were originally trying to do with the three of them.

10. eszmanda_luver

Well, the thing is, after their 3 month hiatus, they lost a lot of momentum and so now, they're having a hard time with viewers. Heather and her potential relationship with Jake is a good portion of fanbase.

What I think will happen is she'll show up at some point with an amazing entrance. Haha

Logically, her leaving like that makes no sense. In addition to the other things I've mentioned, main character or not, she was an important and loved character, and whenever a show kills a character like that off, they give them an episode usually and a good death scene... again.. its like a tv rule.

I really think she will show up at the end, and there's a part of the cliffhanger....

11. eszmanda_luver

Yay!!

Jericho tonight!!

12. peanut

peanut Prime Suspect

Well, I guess we got our answer. They showed her in the promo for next week's episode.

Personally, I liked this episode. The interaction b/t Hawkins and his wife was great. It's good to see they are going to try and make it work amidst all the chaos.

The 'war' w/Newburn (sp?)--can't wait to see how that pans out and am wondering who will lose their life? I am looking forward to next week's eppy.

13. eszmanda_luver

Oh my... the finale is tomorrow! I hope it will just be the season finale though....

Everyone should watch if you have nothing else to watch because the show rocks and the ratings need to go up...

14. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

I was wondering about that Twisted US Flag with the stars in the odd pattern and the stripes going vertical...

15. eszmanda_luver

Yeah.. the only thing I can think of is that someone knows what states are left, and thus the stars change... but as for the vertical stripes... I really have no clue... but we'll know tonight now won't we!! :eek: :D