Episode #521 'Just Murdered' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

I would too. It WOULD be intresting to read.

Does anyone, by chance, have caps of the promo or something?

2. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

3. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Thank you! :)

4. MegantheMonster

MegantheMonster Police Officer

Oh. I'm so excited I actually posting for the first time in forever.

I saw the preview and I screamed, I woke up my entire house.

Oh, I cannot wait. That's really all I have to add. I saw that and that's all I care about. Miami could fall into the ocean and that would be all I cared about - 'Did they kiss yet?'

Anyway, not much longer.

Megan <3

5. ACW1129

ACW1129 Police Officer

Carmen-she's that ***** who scammed the lab, isn't she? Glad they're not just dropping that storyline.

6. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Just saw it. And i want to say this...

"Welcome to divorce, Miami style."

*punches the wall* Ok, i WANT to kill the writer/s who are responsible for this bullshit. :mad: They're turning the Horatio Caine character inside out. It's just...argh! I DON'T want to see my beloved show be dragged down by the writers! Argh! :mad:

And Horatio is wearing that black shirt with the white stripes. Again.

7. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

He didn't say "Divorce, Miami style"...unless you guys are watching a different version of the show than me.....

tracylynn

8. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

I feel sooo twisted... When they both put their hands on the knife I said "Aww, sweet" then I remembered they killed someone... -sigh-

9. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Right. The line as I heard it was "Welcome to divorce...of the future." or something similar, which is just as cheesy, lol. ;)

10. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

That's the one. I'm just so pissed right now, i can't think right.

11. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

I really like this epi, so many murders, hah. Both of them killing the lawyer at the same time, twisted. I hate that Carmen, I wish she would get killed off, i woud throw a party, i felt so bad for Eric, and then i was happy, after that other lawyer got in "trouble" and Ryan's outfit, why have they been so crappy this last couple weeks, love hi in orange tho. I hope this make sense, i usually don't type this much. Did the promo for next week get cut short for anybody else?

12. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Like HOLY CRAP i saw the promo for next weeks episode....but without the sound. (Don't ask) Like all i remember now is Horatio pointing a gun a a car, then YELINA walks out from behind the open hood of it. Like...like...WHAT? Can someone PLEASE tell me the convo, if there was any?

13. IheartTogo

IheartTogo Hit and Run

i like this episoide it was better than i thought it was. i agree with GunsNRoses259 bout the Carmen thing. Ryan just gets hotter and hotter the outfit this week wasn't to bad but i have seen better on him. Next weeks episode looked really good the Ryan shocker made my jaw drop down to the floor, i was like no no no it can't happen.

14. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Guys...discuss next week's promo in the Spoiler Lab thread please. This thread is for discussion of tonight's episode only. :) Thanks.

15. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

i liked this episode. the couple cracked me up, especially at the beginning. "i swear to god, i'll kill ya" that made me laugh, idk why. and by the end you could tell they were rekindling or whatever. nothing brings a couple together quite like commiting murder together :lol: and the little montage at the end from their wedding photos to them getting arrested, that was really cool. so besides the fact that they solved 3 murders in one day w/o ever stepping into the morgue...(we saw alexx for all of 2 seconds. not cool.) it was a good episode.

ETA: removed my bit about next week...just missed your message Thumpy, sorry :)