Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Dutchie, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party'

yea im pretty sure thats part of his tattoo....its pretty sweet..i wonder if he has any other tattoo's probably not but its a possibility i guess lol

2. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

he doesn't have anymore that we know of only that one. you can see the bee from his tattoo in this pic... Jon

3. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Read and understood, Thumpy.

Favourite S4 episode. There are so many! :eek: But I'm going to stick my neck out and say Dead Air. Ryan got a fair bit of screen time in that one, and he was so cute when he was talking to Eric and to Natalia. It was the geeky, awkward way he was asking Natalia out that really made me go "awwwww!" How could anyone resist being asked out like that? It was totally directed at the wrong person, IMO :rolleyes: , but it was so sweet! And he has such a disarming smile! :p

His acting in Nailed was spectacular. That episode can't fail to impress. Such a range of emotions - from the pain of the injury, to joking with Calleigh about the dinner plates and the dumpster diving, to making up with Eric at the end after having confronted him earlier. It must have been a real challenge of an episode for Jon - something for him to really flex his acting muscles on.

It's Monday! And I've got two gifts today! :D First of all, a Mondaypic. From Curse of the Coffin. T-shirt! :p Chest! :p He looks like he's looking right at us. *melts*

AliGtr's Mondaypic

[​IMG]

Credit to Miami Style

My second gift is a page that someone posted directions to on lj. It might have been posted here before, but I lost track while I was on holiday, so excuse me if it has. It's the MySpace page for Skabba the Hut, Jon's band when he was at college. And it plays Beatdown Stomp! I'd never heard any of their music before, and I really like it. I seem to remember reading somewhere that this is a song that Jon wrote. Skabba the Hut

I hope that's allowed, BTW. :confused: It is a direction to a page that's already on the net, and they've put the music up themselves, so it shouldn't be a copyright problem, should it? Sorry if it is.

4. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Got it Jen ;) Thanks.

OMG Ali, almost all the Jon Togo addicts have that song on their MySpace. I can think of 2 already :p And nice pic! But...but...you cut someone off :( (just kidding, wrong thread)

And dead air? Gosh, that was the only episode from season 4 that I absolutely hated :lol: Though that might be obvious to those who know me. My favorite season 4 episode was definitely Nailed. It had everything to me; great acting, angst, a fantastic storyline...oh yeah, no episode from season 4 can beat that for me.

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

That pic was great!!! and I like Nailed too. and i so can't wait till tonight!! i heard from Jon that he's gonna get some good screen time!!!!

6. asiagirl

asiagirl Dead on Arrival

Hi , Im sorry Im write long time here, sorry ,My Favorite episode from the Season 4 It was: Three Way,Nailed, Silcencer, Deviant, Collison

7. RyanAddict

RyanAddict Rookie

Arrrghhh these pics are great and I love that song

8. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

I know i have that song on my profile haha. I love the monday pic, it's cute.

9. hot4jontogo

hot4jontogo Rookie

i have that song posted on my myspace ...

and i also have been playing it with my band ahaha ... we adore it. we changed it up a bit, we took the ska out of it obviously because not one of us knows how to play any sort of wind instruments (mainly brass) and well im a chick singing it instead of a dude. but we like how its sounding so far :)

skabba rocks ... i love all their songs but this one is my fave, and not just because jon had a big part in writing it.

ps. hey thumpy ... i understand :)

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Wow I feel like I'm a kid again..BUT I understand where you are coming from Thumpy and I have read and understand the rules and will obey them....

I have to say I also have the beat down stomp on my space and I'm willing to bet I was the first to have it. I found the skabba space like right after I got on Jon's space which was like um over a yr ago. IN fact Katie stole the song from me...right??? HAHAHA

Anyways it's a great song, one you get stuck in your head for days.

Elise didn't you get permission from JOn himself to do the remake of it? I think that's so cool he said it was ok and Brian did too. You know Brian is too awesome.

My fav ep of season 4 would have to be Nailed. I'm an angst whore so I loved it. I found out he was going to get shot before the season started, it was in TV Guide and for months I was going crazy waiting for it and so afraid I was going to be crying the whole time. It freaked me out that it started with him in the Hummer already shot, I didn't expect that. I figured it wasn't going to happen till the middle of the show so I was calm then it came on with him screaming and I about fell off my couch crying.

11. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I saw 'Dead Air' tonight and it wasn't as bad as I thought. I still cringed during some parts.
    Ryan didn't do a lot of work in this episode. He was nice and cute as he asked Natalia out. I liked it that Ryan wanted to take back is invitation as Natalia was unsure to say yes. I didn't like the part where Ryan asked Eric for the money. :rolleyes:
    and wow there was a lot of tension between him and Eric. It was unfair from Eric to snap at him, because Ryan didn't see the 'big picture'. Ryan was after this comment so determined to find the missing woman. At the end both Eric and Ryan found the right hints to find the woman. maybe they should try to work more together.
    ;)

BTW Geni, I like your new icon. from which episode is the pic? :)

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

*Salutes* I have read and will obey, ma'am.

*shifty eyes* ... Nuh uh... *runs* I changed the song now infact, so many people had it on their myspace.

Ryan was cute in Dead Air but I still *hate* that episode for... reasons. I think he was a jerk about asking for money for their date but ah well. *shrugs*

13. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Thanks. :D It's from the episode 'Rush'. Credit for the actual picture though, goes to Athlov. :)

As for 'Dead Air', it wasn't one of my favorite episodes either. I just think the writers handled that storyline very poorly and they made Ryan look like a highschool boy about to go to his first dance. :rolleyes: It just didn't seem to fit with how his character started out in season three. -- Granted he's evolved since then, but it still didn't seem to work.

I did however like 'Nailed'. I think that's my favorite episode of season four. I just really love the action at the beginning and it was kind of cyclical as the beginning that was shown, happened way far into the episode. (If you get what I mean, lol) Normally I hate the time jumps, but this one certainly held my interest. Plus, I kind of like how Ryan wasn't really the 'focal point' persay of the story but it added a lot of much-needed substance that season four seemed to lack. Jon did really brilliantly in that episode. :D

14. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

Thumpy I have read and understood.

I think my fave eppy of Season4 for is Nailed.I just loved that eppy.Jon acting in it was amazing.And becuz a fellow member of the team,Ryan,was injured you saw the emotional side of the team specially Eric.I mean even tho they are always fighting they still care for eachother.

15. hot4jontogo

hot4jontogo Rookie

i very much enjoyed nailed too. it made me feel closer to ryan. why you may ask? well because two years ago i got a pencil in my eye. and i know the pain i had. so i felt for ryan. thats my fave eppie and thats why i liked it :)

anyone else dissapointed with his lack of screen time tonight? :(
    i was really really dissapointed because someone had said that he was going to have a lot and he barely had any ... he barely contributed to the story line at all. :(

but its ok ... he still looked fiiiiiine ;) love them suits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.