Road Trip - CSI:Miami - "Crazy Eights"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Finch, Feb 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

Please update!!
    That's honestly all I have to say

2. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

Awww, Katie, I still love you too... And yes, I think a chat is long over due, but a tad too late. I mean, you did shoot me, and almost kicked Speed's ass ( okay, I'll admit, you kicked his ass...). I wonder how this is going to go down though...

I echo what others have said, Geni,..Update soon! ;)

3. Chris_miami

Chris_miami Hit and Run

It took me three days to get caught up but I'm finally back and all I can say is Holy Crap. Katie, what's going on it that head of yours? Shooting up the place is NOT the way to handle your domestic issues. Sheesh!
    The Lori, Ryan, Lilly (kudo's to Lilly) triangle is beautiful. Lilly, that was so cruel, spurning Ryan like that when he was being so sincere. tsk tsk.
    Anni has a baby, congradulations! A wonderful addition to the Speedle family.
    The idea of our CSIs acting on a TV show is slightly scary and highly amusing.
    Great job Geni! This is the reason I missed my computer last month.
    Check out my sig if you wanna know why I was gone. (the free beer is making life good and school way more difficult than it should be)

4. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

Gee whiz, what'd I miss? :lol: YAY! I got a lollipop! :lol:

Oh...wow....Umm...ok Katie...umm...*back away slowly and tells Geni to please update soon*

5. bird_of_flame

bird_of_flame Police Officer

“My brain is melting!” “It’s not even in your head!” Point: Calleigh. So now Eric is banned from California and Nevada. If he keeps this up, he’ll be banned from all places. :rolleyes: :lol:

Oh my freakin’ god Katie…!!! :eek: She went all psycho and stuff! No Lilly! Katie shot Lilly! Ack, Katie shot Anni too! And she beat up Speed! I hope they’re ok. :( Oh man, oh man, I can’t even think of anything to say it was so terrifying. If there was ever a moment when Horatio was needed, that probably would have been it.
    He borrowed it from House. :p

Holy heck, update soon Geni! You can’t leave us hanging like this! :eek:

6. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Hunter....I thought i was clear about the quoting, I know you missed a lot but do you REALLY think that all fo your quoting is necessary? Please :rolleyes: Gen is disturbed by your quoting and so i am.
    Since it's been a long time since you overquoted, it's okay for now but don't do it again (friendly advice of course :D).

Sissi

PS: To be clear you can quote but not too much especially fi you only add a one-line answer

7. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

*kicks internet* Internet at home broken, I can only get on weekdays, one hour a day. I missed so much!

I laughed at Ryan? Well...okay. But you know that's just because I can't believe he loves me, but I love him to death, y'all know that...right? And I get a compliment from Speed! Speed likes me! I'm so honored, I can die happy because Speed LIKES me! Well, I might die now. :lol:

Delko's kicked out of California? Ironic. :lol: And now he can't come visit me here in LA! Or do that other show again,l ya know, the RL one? :lol: Poor Delko. Poor Horatio, stupid TV. Technology has been annoying me, so THROW IT OUT THE WINDOW! ARH! *kicks technology repeatedly*

KATIE! Oh poor Katie, she's really gone nuts and it's because of Speed. He needs to at least be nice to her, especially after putting her through so much pain. But that's still no excuse to shoot me, try and shoot Speed and try and murder Anni and Jakey! *hugs Anni and Jake* Now Ryan has to come riding in on a white horse with a super-sexy silk man-skirt and rescue me! And take me to the back of the Hummer. :devil: I SO hope Ryan'll save me though, and I'll tell him I love him too. Cause I do! *huggles Ryan*

MINE Nikki! :lol: *hugs Nikki* Yes I am again in a hugging mood, and YAY I crack Geni up! *fist-pump* I try. :lol:

Can't wait for more, and for my stupid internet at home to work again! I can't believe I don't have internet, I'm going to kill myself! Thank God for school. (Neer thought I'd ay that. Anyways....back OT!) Thanks Geni!

8. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

You got to borrow House's whiteboard?? Whew, looks like me calling him when you were sicked worked better than i thought. ;)

Sorry Sis, it's just so hard not to. :( :D

Ok, Lil, you get Ryan. Just leave Horatio to me... :devil:

9. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Okay, I know there are only about three posts left until the thread ends, but sissi always expects me to finish off with 1000 posts....Which I often neglect to do. :lol: So this time we're going to hit the mark! :p

Hm, I wonder how Horatio was able to get House's whiteboard. :lol: Maybe there was some sort of crossover duel and the two bet the whiteboard, lol.

Yup *sigh* I'm still lame. That sometimes works in this story's favor. :lol: ...And I totally just realized I was talking to myself. Thanks for the reviews everyone! :D

Also, apologies on the short chapter, but it's probably the last chapter of the thread and well...Geni's fingers are a little worn out so I think y'all can last with a short chapter until the next thread, lol. That is if you're going to keep reading into the next thread. :lol:

Five days later, Mental Health Facility, Miami

Katie: *sitting in bed*

Speed: *walks in*

Katie: *lowers head*

Speed: Tox reports came back. *sits down* You could have killed yourself.

Katie: *leans head on knees*

Speed: The city wanted to press charges but Horatio convinced them to keep you here for 90 days.

Katie: *sigh*

Speed: I understand why you did it. It must be hard to love someone, knowing it's wrong.

Katie: *looks at Speed* Are you saying you love me?

Speed: I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of an answer to that. You understand I don't want to make things worse.

Katie: Yeah.

Speed: Look, I'm sorry for all of the crap I did to you years ago. I wasn't thinking and I needed to grow up. The fact that you stuck with me at all is a miracle in itself, but for you to hurt my family when I was the problem, not them is very disappointing. Like I said, I understand but that doesn't make your actions right.

Katie: *scoffs* What are you, Horatio?

Speed: I'm your friend.

Katie: We're a lot more than friends.

Speed: Maybe, but it's not like that.

Katie: You think I wanted to end up this way? Miserable and alone?

Speed: Katie, if you want to lay around angry for the rest of your life blaming everyone else for your problems, go ahead. The world isn't going to stop and wait for you to get your crap together.

Katie: Easy for you to say, you're not stuck in here for 90 days.

Speed: No I'm not.

Katie: *jumps off bed, walks to window* So is Anni okay?

Speed: *stands* She's fine.

Katie: That other girl I shot?

Speed: She's at home, resting.

Katie: Good. *leands head against window*

Speed: You cou-

Katie: No, no. I know what you're going to say. I don't think so. It might have helped you, but I don't like shrinks. All they want is money and fancy furniture.

Speed: It's just an option.

Katie: *shakes head* No, not for me.

Speed: Okay.

Katie: *turns around* But....It...Did help you, right?

Speed: For me, it was a push in the right direction. But ultimately it's what you want to accomplish for yourself.

Katie: *nods*

Cellphone rings

Speed: *grabs phone*

Katie: *looks at phone*

Speed: I have to go.

Katie: Okay.

Speed: ...

Katie: ...

Speed: I'll see you around.

Katie: Yeah.

Speed: *leaves*

Katie: *looks around room*

Hummerhome

Carly: ERIC DELKEKTORSKY!

Delko: *runs over* Yeah?

Carly: Someone got cheesy cheese all over the couch.

Delko: Calleigh did it.

Calleigh: I DID NOT.

Carly: Horatio's due back at the Garage any second now and this place is filthy. We were supposed to clean this thing. We're heading out again.

Calleigh: We are?

Delko: OH GOODIE! MORE STATES!

Carly: Yeah the only problem with H is his memory's goin' so he didn't tell me where we're off to.

Calleigh: *slaps Eric* START SCRUBBING THAT THING UNTIL YOUR HANDS BLEED!

Delko: ...All I have to do is wipe off the couch.

Calleigh: SCRUB! SCRUB! *grabs Eric by the ear*

Delko: AH! AH! GEEZ! Fine, I'm scrubbing. I'm scrubbing the invisible nothings!

Calleigh: *smiles* Good.

Carly: *staring out garage* What...In the hell is that.

Calleigh: *looks out window* Oh ma lord...

Delko: WHAT WHAT WHAT! *jumps onto couch* ...

Carly: Is that what I think it is?

A larger Hummerhome appears before them, blasting music

Horatio: IT'S A DOUBLEDECKER, BABY!

Carly: Oh...No.

Calleigh: ERIC, MUDDY FEET! *slaps Eric*

Delko: OW! *jumps off couch*

Calleigh: You're not finished cleaning.

Delko: Um duh, I just made a whole new mess.

Calleigh: *hands over bucket*

Delko: Ah man! I want to ride in the giant Hummerhome.

Calleigh: Clean this one first.

Delko: But I don't even think we're going to use this one.

Calleigh: I like sparkling clean vehicles.

Delko: Yeah but do you ever get to drive them?

Calleigh: Not everything is a sport, you know.

Delko: ...Racing is.

Calleigh: You want to race Hummerhomes?

Delko: OH MY GOD I JUST HAD THE MOST AWESOME IDEA! LET'S RACE HUMMERHOMES!

Calleigh: ...

Carly: ...

Delko: Any takers?

TBC...................

10. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Oh my God, I'm in Drama right now at the computer in the back, and as soon as i saw this --> "Horatio: IT'S A DOUBLEDECKER, BABY!" I started a fit of whooping. :lol: (Don't ask) And the whol class turned around and i got in trouble from the Prof. :lol: I'm thinking that as a gift for the ending of the thread Geni! Thank you! :lol: Freaking hilarious...

WE GOT A DOUBLE DECKER HUMMER! *&%$ YEAH! *has a sweet visual* And huzzah to a new thread! :D

11. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

*bounces in* A double decket hummerhome eh? OOH are we going across the pond? That would so rock... er.. They haven't been to England yet, have they? I know they've been to Australia. Hrmm.

I can see that Hummerhome race already..

Old Vs. New. Eric Vs. Horatio...

Calleigh as the girl with the flag. (What are they called again?) :lol:

Did Katie and Speed finally come to a resolution?

(P.S.: I know this is like three days too late, but you can call me Heather.)

See you on the other side! *bounces out*

12. bird_of_flame

bird_of_flame Police Officer

Yes, there was a bet; it was Horatio’s Sunglasses of Justice vs. House’s Cane of Power. The glasses won that round.

Yes double-decker baby! Look out motorists, here comes the Hummerhome, barrelling down the roads at over 100 miles per hour! Man, can you imagine seeing something like that on the roads; I think it would take up all six lanes on a major highway. *jumps up and waves arms frantically* Oh oh, I have a suggestion! Come to Toronto! Climb the CN Tower! Step on the glass floor if you dare, mwhahahahaha! *looks outside, sees the rain*… on second thought, wait until we have better weather, otherwise you guys would be stuck inside all day. :rolleyes: :lol:

Aww Katie… I mean I know she’s just lonely and missing her old life, but really, did she have to take it out on everyone else? She’s very lucky that she isn’t going to jail; I just hope old fun Katie comes back.

Of course I’ll continue reading Geni, this is just one of the most awesome things I’ve ever read. My day is not complete without a dose of Roadtrip anymore; look at me, you’ve gotten me addicted. :p I can’t wait to see what the new thread holds! :D

13. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Eh who needs therapy when you are the queen of the spider people?! lol. But ohhhh he's not going to answer that so does that mean he does. Or doesn't? Geez why do mean have to tourment women. I mean yeah ok so I shot his wife and some girl I don't even know but but but but...ok I forgot where I was going with that. Oh no....a double decker hummerhome? What is this world coming to? lol. Loved the update. Can't wait for more.

14. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

And we still haven't got a clue on what thread 9 is gonna be called! :lol: It'll probably be a surprise. ;)

15. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

Geni! What an awesome update! Good on Speed for trying to help her, and finally giving her what she needed to hear. I guess she just wanted to be acknowledged. Maybe she could take a line from the first wives club, "Grow from Love." I always love that movie:lol: We still love you , Katie!!!

OMG...I died laughing at the arrival of the double decker Hummerhome. The visual I got from that was so kick ass...:lol: Where is Horatio getting all this scratch from? Is he a trust fund baby or what? Or...He maybe bankrupting the city of Miami for his own purposes? Who knows what lurks behind the shades of justice? I'm too scared to look...

And of course, Geni, I will be here to read! I've been here from the start, and will be here to the very last word....which I hope isn't tooo soon in the future. This has been such a treat for me to come home to and lose myself in...Okay, that got weird for a sec there, but what I'm trying to say is I enjoy the hell out of reading , and it's weird , but it's become apart of my life. I can't go into a grocery store without thinking that the mustard is on aisle five, I can't pass a pasture of cows without busting out in uncontrollable laughter because, of Speed's still unrevealed reason why he loved cows....It's insanity at it's best, and I thank you for it everyday! ;)

Now that I'm through gushing...what's the title of the next thread? I'm offering, Live fast, Die insanely slow... Lame I know, but its what I came up with off the cuff!

Great as always!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.