CSI NY Season 3 on AXN ( Asia)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by DAnNSfreak, Mar 24, 2007.

1. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Ranma -- oo nga. asar nga yung nanay ko eh. sabi, "parang si mac lang ang katrabaho mo ah." hahaha!

As much as I liked Ms. Forlani in her movie with Brad Pitt ... there's something here in CSI:NY that is a bit off for me. She reminds me of Heather Mills hahaha.

DAnNSfreak -- yeah, and that's not the only instance she'll push her 'suspect' to Mac and Stella.

2. lane

lane Police Officer

Angell is Aiden's doppleganger. She is, she is, she is!
    Yes, the Mac/Peyton thing was in-your-face. I think the producers saw the success in Grey's Anatomy's romances and is taking a leaf out of it. Romances in CSI trilogies weren't all that important before.

Happy belated birthday Doreen!

3. chaostheory08

Lol, sorta. But they aren't as up in the air as D/L. *shuddering*

Anyway, my birthday was featured on that 1st ep. Haha, the pictures of the "marry me" building... it was stamped 09/17 -- that's my birthday hahaha!

4. DAnNSfreak

DAnNSfreak Rookie

Yesterday's episode was great! does anyone have a picture of Danny's dog? (especially the one where it stood up when it heard the frequency set to the highest) I'm in love with it! *grins*

5. lane

lane Police Officer

Danny and his dog DO look alike, don't they?
    I was scared by the resemblence, and now I want a dog like that too!

6. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

Teehee. I loved the scene where Hawkes teased Danny about the dog, Danny sounded so amusingly insulted, lol. Flack is wonderful in this epi too (but he's always wonderful :p).

Though the ending was very soap-operaic-CSI:Miami-ish, with Danny hugging Lindsay in slow mo *roll eyes* Hug, fine. No need to slow mo them and then pausing the scene like we don't get it!

7. lane

lane Police Officer

I agree with the ending. It was horrible. It was like waving a carrot in front of a horse! (In this case, a v. clear ship in front of the fangirls) I tell you, the writers are DEFINATELY taking a leaf out of Grey's Anatomy. It's barely 4 episodes into the new season and already Danny has popped the question! WTF?! This couldn't have happened so fast.

I thought the actress that played Natalie (I think) looks a lot like Paris Hilton.

8. chaostheory08

^Alright, so you didn't like that cheesy slow-motion ending with all that cheese?

Try today's episode. It's a cheese burger without the buns and patty, topped with cheese spread and a hint of grated parmesan and melted mozzarella.

9. CrushinOnMesser

CrushinOnMesser Dead on Arrival

Hi... I'm new but I'm a fan here in the Philippines. I've only seen the episodes they aired on AXN, first 3. I agree with the who coupling scheme. First Mac gets a GF :confused:. Then Danny busted by Lindsay :eek:. Its getting a little "corny" :( with the story line.

But I still like their cases :p. The freaky killing sprees in New York that are still keeping them busy. :devil:

10. chaostheory08

^Kababayan! Wow, the Pinoy population's getting bigger.

:D Yeah, I agree on the "Dawson's Creek" factor of this season. Sad.

11. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

So much cheesiness in this epi!

Although there's this one scene which made me go, "Whoa" regarding Flack and Danny. I'm not even into D/F stuff but there's a scene where Danny took the fingerprints of a guy from a car, and he asked Flack, "You like that?" and Flack went "Yeah" casually but then he looked at Danny and his eyes kinda lingered for a bit on him. It was kinda slashy. :eek:

But it's okay. Once Flack has met me, he'll forget Danny for sure :devil:

12. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

I agree about the cheesiness factor. I was cringing the entire time when I was watching the it's-not-you-it's-me scene. My mom falls for scenes like that and I sat there rolling my eyes.

:lol: I know! Nobody can resist Danny; man or woman! :lol:

Touche :lol:

13. lane

lane Police Officer

Kinda slashy? Try VERY slashy. It was so slashy, it just slashed the slash. :lol:

Cheesy. Wow. Well, the case was interesting, but not THAT interesting. It was kind of....bland. Somehow, all the weird and "unique" cases served every week is starting to get to me. Where are the SIMPLE cases which DON'T involve ice princesses and romantic cliches?

And I'm sure it wouldn't kill Danny to wear something that doesn't resemble a baby-t. Sure, he looks hot in it, sure, you can see his well-toned abs, but there's just so much of a buff man one can take before one gets sick of it. I'd like to see him in one of Flack's suit for a change. With a tie. And Flack-do you think it's possible to see him in one of Danny's tees? He's wearing too much Hugo Boss. :lol:

14. chaostheory08

^I was cringing every time they're in a room together. Those attempts at fleeting glances.... *cringe again* I am not a Lindsey fan, much less of D/L but come. on.

Danny has better chemistry with a man than her. :lol: That exchange between Flack and Danny is such a *squee*-worthy moment.

15. CrushinOnMesser

CrushinOnMesser Dead on Arrival

I have to agree. I've been trying to figure Lindsay out ever since she joined the team :confused:, but it's like she's just a cardboard character trying to fill Aiden place :(.

I thougth I was the only one who saw that :eek:. I kept on replaying the scene in my head :lol:. The way Flack was acting and looking at Danny was like he was checking him out :devil:.