George/Nick:Texan Charm #7

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Baba so we don't get Destiny and her famous hose mad I think we better make her the warden :) GE can be right hand man :) :lol:

2. Lvodkadiet

Lvodkadiet Rookie

George could be the Sheriff, keeping all the ward girls under control. He could appoint one Deputy per week so we all get a turn in "helping" George enjoy his day :lol: *slips into a trace thinking about how she could "help" George* :devil:

3. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

Hmmm....Destiny and her hosing would really have to be in charge of keeping the Ward in line on Georgeland. I'm sure George would love to see a hosing besides. That way George would be good too! :D

Great idea Lvodkadiet! One Deputy per week! Oh what a picture that would be! We would be required to attend McStokes handcuffing classes. Don't wanna get all in trouble with handcuffs. Although....that could be fun! :D

On Georgeland we need a flag, anthem, flower, bird and whatever else we can think of!

Okay...Bear Kitty is getting upset about all of this George talk. Guess I'd better pay attention to Bear!

4. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Well, since I AM a Deputy ;) I get to appoint the honorary deputy for the week that gets to protect GE. But...I get him all the TIME whenever I WANT! :lol:

5. Jacquie

McStokes you could always promote yourself and be the Under Sheriff :) We just won't tell your real Under Sheriff :)

How about this for the flag. The colour could be chocolate brown and the design could be the honourary deputy's favourite picture of Nick :)

6. addicted_to_eads

addicted_to_eads Victim

OK, Maybe I should clear this up, My son isn't complaining about me on talkcsi. It's the watching CSI on spike, DVD or CBS since I can tell the plot in the first 5 mins or maybe its the collection of pictures on my computer and in the boxes beside my bed of a certain Texan. You'll know who I mean :lol: :lol: No one go there the box has my photo and artcle collection of well you know IAM ADDICTED :eek:

7. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

Now...now McStokes!! Getting possesive is not good! We don't want a handcuffing fiasco going on in the Ward. Can you imagine that? Somewhere in the middle there would be George. That is a lot of metal. Hmmmm..... oh yeah...back to the point....share. We must share! *deja vu* Didn't we have this conversation before?? Oh...McStokes you so make me laugh! :lol:

Okay Jacquie I like the flag idea! Sigh....we wouldn't pledge the flag, we would swoon to the flag!

I got to thinking about the Georgeland animal. Don't ask me why but I was thinking of the Prairie Dog. I mean they are dern cute, have cute little tails and they have a cute bark and are resourceful! Dern cute....dern cute they are!

Okay....I'm off to find some dern cute George!! :D

8. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

i think anybody can be who they want to be...as long as we all get to go to georgeland...i dont care who is who... :lol:

9. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Ya know...maybe I will promote myself! Undersheriff it is! *as long as I get to be under...*cough* well, you know.*

We're gonna need to put a Lone Star somewhere on that flag, maybe with a slogan like "In George We Trust" or Georgeland: How SwEADS it is!"

10. Jacquie

McStokes I knew you couldn't resist the Under comment. As long as us Deputies get to be *cough* Under as well :D

Yup we definitely need the Lone Star on our Flag. Does a Gibbs to myself for forgetting to put the Star on the flag :) How about the official treat for Georgeland being gummy bears and chocolate :)

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

*walks in passes out cough drops and gives that look* ;)

12. Jacquie

Thanks for stopping by and handing out the cough drops Destiny. They've done the trick :)

13. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

*wanders in* I have a comment! I really like Nick's character and his funny quirks, including singing to lab techs.

And he has a cute tushie. ^-^

14. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

welcome here UrielFalcon and yes that sounds cute for me :lol: i´ll agree with you the whole man is cute. Thanks Destiny to look here and pitch with us Wardladys in swoon *sigh* McStokes and Jacquie Georgesland and the Flag
    oh yeah, that´s nice idea i swear to the Flag of George and i´ll migrate quick to Georgesland i´ll do all what he want :lol:

15. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hi all :D

ok I havn't been in here for like a week...

so now there is a Georgeland? can I get a passport for there ;)

ok so I'm so tired, but seeing my George makes me so happy :D

and seeing all of my peeps makes me happy too :D

oh and i need George tonight... my back hurts.... so can I have him? :D

oh and can some one please make me a new icon? I still have the same one from Christmas! and I don't have time to think of a cool Geprge/Anderson/Adriano icon... I want one, but George is all right for now :D

ok George is perfect right now :D

ok night :D

oh and Happy Birthday Adriano Moraes!! he's 37 now... looks so good, like George... love my cowboys! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.