Extras for CSI NY

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by ericisacutie, Apr 17, 2007.

1. flacksgirl

flacksgirl Hit and Run

MrsG Are you in LA or did you have to make a trip for the show?
    I live in Florida so I doubt there is going to be any way I will ever end up on screen. But I do work for Disney World so I have been photographed more than a lot of celebrities (walking past as someone snaps a picture of Mickey or such)!

2. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Hahhaa that's amazing! I live in Florida to (a little more north) and I want to work for Disney some day. My mom worked at Epcot.

Anyways, cool thread... a little wierd

3. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

I'm not in LA, but I am in California and LA is easily driveable for me. Honestly, I would have flown any distance to do that little extra gig. It was a ton of fun!

4. flacksgirl

flacksgirl Hit and Run

You don't want to work for Disney. It is a good job a first but then it gets tiring having to be happy all the time. Everyone has a bad day unless you work at Disney World. Everyone expects you to be happy and smile at all times. :D It gets old very quick. :mad: Plus if you have a naughty side you have to hide it. :devil: I have to be very careful when I am at work because I have a tendancy to be a smarta** and very sarcastic and you can't get away with that at Disney. :devil:

I wanted to be an actor for awhile until I realized that there are so many people who want to be actors. It seems like it would be hard to work consistentely.