Danny/Lindsay #15: "Go with your instincts!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NinaM

NinaM Hit and Run

*lol* yeah sure they would be new epis for me to watch while some of you wait for season 4,,,but I have to say not really,,since I've seen all the epis of seaosn 3 so far in *ahem* other ways..not going to wait while they roll around 3 CSI shows during the year..airing half of one,,take that away,,air another for the half and so on...so nope I want to see it now *lol* atleast CSI N.Y the other ones I can wait for ...hehe I wonder why....

2. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

sorry, that didnt make much sense to me. Im not very bright, you see, but i make up for it with my comedy genius. Well, thats what my friends say. heehee, im sure if someone explains it to me *hint hint* i will get it...

P.S. MY Strange Fuzzy Creatures Dance In Moonlight

3. lindsaymonroe

lindsaymonroe Dead on Arrival

4. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

*takes a glass of that lovely champagne Mercy was offering*
    I've just been to my first bbq of this season :D and the half hour bike ride back home sobered me up enough :eek: to take just one little drink *hips*

He so loses! And it would be so great if we actually get to see that...the :rolleyes: are a great bonus!

*joins stuffy in the 'observation' room* :devil:

Oooh BG that would be great :D...I keep an eye out for that little blinking envelope.

'Silent Night' was a great ep. We got our first glimpse of Lindsay's secret/past. And although Stella wasn't -quite understandable- that supportive at first, she was way more understanding in the end. :cool:
    I'm sorry delia I've never seen them...there are some 'behind the scenes' ones; lindsaymonroe txs for posting -I've never seen those-. Unfortunately I think they're none of award shows. :(

Welcome Nina! It's great to see so many other Europeans join us here. And I totally understand your 'ways' ;)

And Delia don't we just love TV-land! :lol:

5. NinaM

NinaM Hit and Run

Thanks dutch_treat......yeah it really is great to see so many fans from different countries...it's great how many enjoy watching CSI shows... I don't know how many times I forget a show on TV... kind of intresting that all 3 CSI shows are the only ones I never forget...

Although CSI N.Y is the only one of the three I make sure to see it the day after it's aired in the States ;) the other two I can wait until they air in Sweden... guess it's because N.Y is my favorite now of the three and of course Danny & Lindsay ..

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Thanks, guys! You're all too sweet!
    lindsaymonroe WOW THANKS FOR ALL OF THE PHOTOS! Awesome!
    Yep, dutch honey, we LOVE TV LAND!

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Guys, if you're gonna have off-topic conversations, everybody needs to make sure they are also adding on-topic discussion too.

Also, this is the Danny/Lindsay thread. Please keep your discussions about Danny and Lindsay not Carmine and Anna. There is a Carmine thread and an Anna thread in the NY forum where you can talk about Carmine and Anna...it shouldn't be done here.

Thanks

Also, my previous post about the finale -

I just wanted everybody to realize that what was released in the spoilers may or may not happen in the show, added to, deleted, etc. I've seen enough of these two know that there have been tons of scenes that have been redone. So, until the episode actually airs, anything goes. Since this is the last week of the month, they should wrap up filming this week of the finale. No more script changes after that. ;)

8. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Thanks Mercy about telling me about Mo's brother getting married. Congrats to both of them! :)

the bad thing about spoilers. They can change and add to the script. We'll just have to see what happens in the end.

9. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

the pages are going up quickly! :D I could see Flack picking up on D/L being together and we know his remarks would be so great! He would put them on the spot just enough for a little teasing and some sincerity (cause he would be so happy for them). :p

^^ delia, that's something i could see danny saying! something i wish i could hear him say!! feel better too! and yes, TVLand, oh TVLand!, delia and dutch. that's why i must run off into it to get away from reality. :cool:

...Radical618 , thanks for a new DL term in my life! :lol:

^^carly, that's so pretty.

YoBlngnSnckrsfan, cute wp. i like the framed images.
    Bullet_Girl, ohmygosh, haha, the D/L dogpile is hilariously cute!

Mo, we'll all be waiting here when you get back! But i can't promise Messer and Linds will be on their best behavior :devil:. To answer the question: "Knowing what we "know" about where D/L will be in this season finale... where do you see D/L being come Seas. 4 finale?" I'd have to say, in Season 4, I'd like to have seen them go through something that bonds them closer (each growing as professionals and then as two people into a soild couple). Something that they overcome together or help one another with (I know this is vague and perhaps cliche). I was re-watching some really old episodes in early Season 2 and I was still yay-ing that they've come through a wonderful mutual (and obvious) attraction-filled journey that has blossomed in this canon relationship. And at the end of Season 4, even though I would love to see that happily ever after thing (like what YoBlngnSnckrsfan said), I would say either the season ends with a thirty second clip of their wedding ceremony ('i now pronounce you husband and wife...' and the camera zooms out to reveal everyone at D/L's small intimate wedding) or D/L kissing to celebrate their year anniversary...in MONTANA.

^^ very cool and nicee. this makes me think of D/L and co. as: Danny the boyfriend, Lindsay the girlfriend, and Flack the boyfriend's best friend.

welcome aboard, NinaM!
    lindsaymonroe, great behind the scenes images. i've never seen these before!

1CSIMfan, thank you for the reminder. is there a joint carmine and anna thread (ie about their acting together), around here?

*runs up and down the hallway to find this 'observation' room calling for stuffy and dutch and carrying snacks & drinks*

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Yep, I really hope that they won't be deleted. Thanks 1CSIMfan and sorry for going off-topic!! :)

How's everybody today? I've been really lazy lately waiting for this Thursday's episode.
    It's the last episode of D/L working together until the finale, maybe. Right? Are there any funny moments or anything else that will be coming up?

11. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

*pokes head out of observation room and ushers xxAnGeLheArtZ in* Come one, come all to the lovely viewing room :devil:

Congrats Mo!! I'm so happy for you and your sister hun...best wishes to y'all *mwah*

Apparently when Lindsay reads the note, Danny does a voiceover. Squee!! :D

12. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

omigosh, that spoiler is so cute! Wish the best to youre sis, Mo! Kissmesweet, youre soo lazy. Do some exercise. or just stuff youre face. Thats what i do when im waiting for my programmes. But luckily, I have something to watch EVERY night...

My strange fuzzy creatures dance in moonlight

13. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

oooohhh..... hehe....I am so totally rocking back and forth in my chair right now, I am so hyperactive about these spoilers... :devil: :lol:

I am just wondering, but if they had to pick, where would Danny and Lindsay go for their honeymoon? :D My muse is stirring....hehehe....

Thanks xxAnGeLheArtZ :D and everyone else who has commented on it :)

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I'm guessing, they'll take a trip to Montana to meet the parents, which sounds totally adorable! And then--I want them to go to Sydney! I totally see them at Four Seasons, the Darling Harbor, Sydney, holding hands and kissing and sweet-whispering! :)

I love that hotel! I stayed there last summer. It was pretty awesome! :) Lucky Bullet Girl! I love Aussies and Oz. :) Where 'bouts are you living again? Melbourne?

15. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

oh, that's perfect... :D I can write about my own country pretty well, I think :lol: I've never been to Sydney, though... :lol: I live in South East Queensland.... :p It's a bit too quiet where I am for my taste, me being the ghetto, city loving, beer and pizza girl I am...hehe.... :p

okay, back on topic.... :lol: I should consider doing some manipulations, bringing the two closer together... :devil: I think I might go check out CBS.com and read some epi guides.. Because CSI:NY just finished here hehe.....the one with the crazy guy (arent they all? :rolleyes:) that decapitated the college chick and they found her body, sans head, attatched to a ceiling fan...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.