Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S_Bright

S_Bright Police Officer

So the story in itself has prooved not to be promoting enough? That says a lot :D

2. Veze

Veze Rookie

The "script" copie was also removed from CSI Wiki. It's a "promotional event"... just like the cafe picture last year. We've speculated a lot on that picture.

3. Innocent_guilty

Innocent_guilty Witness

Something is going to happen to sara here read this

I am actually doing a post about C.S.I. But this is too juicy to ignore. TV Guide reports actress Jorja Fox who plays Sara Sidle on the CBS smash will be leaving the show at the end of the current 7th season.

The actress and her co-star George Eads made headlines two years ago when they tried to renegotiate their contract by not showing up for work. The CBS boss Les Moonves taught renegade actors a lesson by not giving into their demands and forcing them to return to work.

Fox's 7-year contract for the show, the TV industry standard, however expires this May and sources say she will not be trying to renegotiate a new contract and has opted to leave CSI and pursue other options.

According to spoilers for the May 17 7th season finale of CSI, the miniature killer will strike again and Sara, whose relationship with Grissom will be revealed in the episode, goes missing.

4. Toots

Toots Pathologist

If, IF it is true that Jorja will leave the show after this season, her character doesn't have to be killed though it wouldn't surprise me if the writers do kill her off for the sake of drama. I would much prefer that she get rescued, but because of the trauma and stress associated with her being kidnapped and injured, she opts to just move away from Las Vegas.

Again, if TV Guide is correct, then I'm sorry that Jorja will be leaving the show. I always enjoyed Sara, and will miss her very much. Personally, I think she's making a big mistake leaving the show. I hope she has a lot of money saved for a rainy day. It's not easy getting movie and TV roles.

5. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

You rarely see an actor make it after they've been on a hit show for so long. I think if Jorja leaves, she's doing it to get out of acting, she always said she wanted to travel, and do all those sorts of things after she leaves T.V.

6. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

Hmmm.....I'll believe it when I see it. After last year's pic-n-chase, I will have to see the final product. After last year's season ender, anything is possible.

For me the spoilers are only a possibility of what can happen while I await for the episode. I'm certain there are things that are 'leaked' out about an episode before it airs. Amazing how things zing from that point on. Nothing like food for thought.

I'll believe it when I see it!

Just my mish-mash of thoughts.

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I don't usualy go for the conspiracy therories but with what's been going on latly I'm not so sure. I wonder if this info about JF's contract is just a ploy to get viewers all wound up and make sure they tune in to the finale and S8 to see if Sara lives. If it's a ploy it's very clever. If not then I guess we'll have one less CSI next season. Sara is not my fave but I still would rather she didn't die. (although I do admit I want GSR to die)

8. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

I half watched 'Sweet Jane' the other night, CSI doesn't hold the same interest as it used to, as the Grissom/Sarah thing just doesn't work for me. I have no wish to have a whole series of an undercover romance that is so contrived.
    While I wouldn't wish a character death, I wouldn't be upset if she left - and I would probably start watching regularly again. Grissom is about the most quotable character on TV.

9. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

Maybe Sara will live, she and Gris will marry, and she will leave CSI to become a happy housewife, never to be seen or heard from again. Like Warrick's wife.

10. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Minus the fact that Warrick isn't a housewife, and didn't marry Grissom? :confused:

11. Hunter83

Hunter83 Victim

It's also possible that after the discovery of their relationship Sara changes shift.

12. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

I so agree with this, and I think I've mentioned it before. Is it really feasible for her to work under Grissom with him being her lover and boss? I would think once its out in the open...things are going to have to change...unless of course Jorja doesn't come back. Then the situation is automatically solved.

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I'm with SparkyGirl, I see it when I see it. Why would Jorja leave? When Grissom and Sara got together? I wait and see if CBS confirmed it.

14. Wynterblue

Wynterblue Dead on Arrival

But remember, Jorja was on ER. Left that show for a stint on West Wing. She did CSI while on West Wing thinking it wouldn't be that popular, but quit West Wing when CSI took off. IIRC, WP called her his "Little Lucky Charm" or something since every show she's been on has been #1.

I say if Jorja has grown tired of CSI and wants to pursue other projects, good luck and God speed. If leaving is her decision, seriously, it's her choice. That said, I really think the drama for season 8 would be that they don't find Sara, or they find her several months later. Kinda ties into GD and the whole "what if they never found Nick" thing.

15. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Yeah, and maybe monkeys will fly out of my b***. Knowing Sara as we have for the last several years, I think Sara would poke her eyes out before settling down to be Grissom's stay-at-home wife.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.