UK Season 7 LV Ep Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Emerson08, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meandmac

meandmac Rookie

am i the only one who was completely depressed after tuesday's eppy? I WANT GRISSOM BACK!! :( the show isn't the same without him. :(

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I agree, I loved that comment. I loved the point Sara made with Keepler. She knew very well that Keppler was leading rather than it being down to Catherine.

I must admit, I am missing Grissom a little. All the Grissom fans must be finding it total hell. :( For me, I'm quite happy to watch Keepler until he comes back. :lol: :devil:

3. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I didn't mind this episode but somethings were off. I didn't know what to make of Sara's comment, was she getting at Cath there aswel?

I got annoyed because Cath was made the bad guy once again! I thought Nick would be more understanding, she didn't have a choice, I wanted to hug her at the end.

Keppler is gorgeous and I like his character, but I really started to miss Grissom in that last episode. When it showed him on the credits I got well upset, I want him back! Whens he back? Oh god how sad, i'm pining for a fictional character lmao.

The cacoon LOL, nice gift Bugman, how Grissomish eh?!

Tinkerbell I adooore you sig btw. Little Britain rawks ;)

4. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Yeah, I'm missing little Grissipoos too, but I do like the tight drama they are creating on the show try and cover his absence. But he is MR:CSI and he leaves a very big, Grissom sized hole in the lab.

5. ElinWaffle

ElinWaffle Witness

I don't live in the UK. But I DO speak with a British accent! :D

Here in Sweden we had LLV this week and now the "season" is over and done with. It'll probably come back on air somewhere is August. *dies*

I'm a nerd. So I am thining of going to London when the finale airs. Somebody knows the date for the finale? Cuz I can't handle the wait anymore.*moans*

6. Horatios_Shades

Horatios_Shades Prime Suspect

Well, this is the first epi of the new series I missed - was cleaning out the fish tank :rolleyes: so taped it, forgot, rewound the tape on friday and recorded over it with Derren Brown! D'oh! - so thanks everyone for filling me in!!! It sounds like an interesting episode and I have to say I find this Keppler bloke quite intriguing! Anyway, I'm just hoping I haven't missed anything too crucial that i'll need to know for the rest of the series!

Roll on Tuesday!

7. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Keppler - witwoo, he's well fit.

Sorry Elin, I duno when the finale is on. Maybe if you ask someone nicely they'll work it out for ya?! lol.

horatiosshades I dont think you missed anything too vital, was a good episode but I don't think anything will carry over to the next ep.

[/b]Britfan[/b] Omg 'Grissipoos' that. is. adorable. *steals off BF* I am sooo using that now!

8. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

New episode tomorrow!

9. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

It's nearly Tuesday again, so this is what we have to look forward to tomorrow night at 9pm.

Meet Market

Nick and Keppler working together? This should be interesting after last week, I hope Nick has managed to put Catherine's perceived betrayal behind him and gets on with the job and with the lovely Keppler! Looks like it could be interesting! :)

10. csimonkey

csimonkey Police Officer

hmm, noone has posted yet? i'll go first! :D
    i thought the episode was good, with a little more insight into Keppler. although him imagining Amy's body and the voice at the end was a little bit freaky! :p
    i didn't like the grissom letter to sara part but that's coz i don't like GSR so i'll shut up lol.
    it did make me laugh when the umbrella opened! the doc's face was really funny :lol:
    i want to know more about who Amy was and how Keppler knows her and stuff...
    all in all, i liked the episode, although it didn't have enough greg for my liking :p

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Meet Market

I'm going to start backwards, with the end. Okay, that voice at the end was far too creepy for my liking. :eek: I honestly thought someone was standing behind him ready to attack or something. I think what was creepy about it, was that it was a mans voice, if it was a girls voice, then I would have assumed that it was Amy's voice he was imagining and it would have made more sense. As is stands that voice seemed completely random, it sounded, as through someone really was standing behind him.

I thought the episode started quite promising. Finding a body with its bones replaced by foreign objects (including an umbrella! It was too funny when Keppler opened it up, Dr Robbins' face was priceless :lol:) was very interesting. Unfortunately I thought it then changed from exciting to average . I was pleased to see Grissom have a little role in the episode (and the beard is back :eek:)!*yay* I didn't really understand the Amy part of the story, mainly because I zoned out during the scene (I was having a little day dream) when I came back down to earth I only caught the end of the scene. I'm going to assume that Amy is Keepler's daughter and that she is dead? I came to that theory when he pictured her lying on the autopsy table (just before it looked like Keepler was about to be hit over the head with a hammer by some dude hiding behind him).

I liked the scene with Keppler in Grissoms office looking at all the MKS's and presuming Grissom did a spot of model making in his spare time. :lol:

Anyway, very average and I would give it 6/10.

By the way, I am aware that I have mentioned Keppler a lot, but I'm in love with him. *pokes tongue out* :lol:

Thanks! I love Little Britain, it's so funny. :)

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Was it a good day dream? :lol:

Yeah, the episode was fairly average for me too. In fact it is nearly a week since it aired and I'm kind of struggling to remember that much about it. The Amy bit was very random, but I'm pretty sure she isn't his daughter. There was some dates on the card thingy he got about the memorial service (or whatever it was) and I think the date was back in the 80's, so I think he is too young, and she would be too old. Girlfriend or just friend maybe? I'm sure we'll find out soon enough. :)

Oh, Grissom's mad beard was great! It was lovely to see him albeit briefly.

Other than that, the cases were of little interest to me. I liked that Nick appears to have put behind him the bad feelings from the week before, and that he and Keppler seemed to really connect during the episode. On the other case, it was nice to actually see Warrick for a bit, he does tend to be missing a lot of the action recently.

Meet Market, good but in no way outstanding. :)

13. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

As much as I like Keppler, I think there has been a dip in the quality of episodes since Grissom left. Oh well- he's back tomorrow I believe. *Happy*

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Tuesday once again! And tonight's viewing pleasure: Law of Gravity

csi_love, indeed Grissom is back in this episode! I actually don't think there has been a dip in the quality of episodes, to be honest I haven't really noticed Grissom's absence. I'm glad to see him back of course, but it has been an interesting couple of weeks without him and Liev Schreiber has done a great job of keeping us all interested.

So, tonight. We will see more about Keppler's secret and dark past, and presumably this will partly be about Amy. I'm interested in this episode, partly because I am keen to see Grissom and Keppler interacting, and also see how the team respond to Grissom's return. :) But it all sounds very dark for Keppler, why do they never seem to be able to have characters without dark and mysterious pasts? Keppler was fine as he was, I think we could have done without this storyline. :lol: Oh well, I will reserve my judgement until tomorrow...

15. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Liverpool v Chelsea or The Return of the Grissom!! Argh! What a dilemma! What's a girl to do??? Thank the lord for recordable DVD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.