MCSK *No Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by JigsawJohn, Feb 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Yes, but there is something very unsettling about the doctor's statement....something which borders on madness!

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Boosting for those wishing to discuss the case just remember this question about the thread on page one.

Question: are we allowed to discuss clues from the miniatures themselves in this thread? As long as said clues are from aired episodes and have nothing to do with spoilers, of course?

Answer: Yes as long as they are from already aired eps

3. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

I still think that it could be Hodges. (sorry!)

He always acts really strange and he's always trying to outdo the others, especially Grissom. Also, he would have known when Grissom was going to be out of the lab and that he would return before the murder happened.

And I don't remember, what did the doctor say again?

4. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

How about Paul Millander's son, he was adapted. Anyways, beyond the fact, I hope it ends up being someone that nobody has mentioned just for suspense purposes.

5. KilledByScissors

KilledByScissors Civilian

This is my opinion on the Minature Killer:

were Lady Heather. She is most likely coming back on the last episdoe of the season since it is called, 'The Good, the Bad and the Dominatrix'. She is said to "shine some light on the Grissom/Sara romance".

But then CBS released a spoiler for the last episode which can be found here: CSI: Season Ending Spoiler *MAJOR*
    Sara is some how related to the Minature Killer. Maybe she was under the same foster care.
    Who knows!

I don't think it would be one of the CSIs or lab workers because why would they? I don't beleive Hodges would go around killing people. He is far to worried about his gray hairs and impressing Grissom.

But who knows! Maybe we are all wrong and it's Ecklie!

*EDITED: NOTE that it says NO SPOILERS in the main title.*

6. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

See, CSI, here's the thing: in order to sell Ecklie as the MCSK, you actually have to show him first.

Yes, I'm bitter that Marc Vann has only appeared once all season.

I haven't seen you around here before, KilledByScissors, so welcome! :)

Just as a friendly reminder: this is a spoiler-free thread for the MCSK, meaning that our speculation here is based solely on already-aired episodes and our own imaginations, not on information about upcoming episodes. Therefore, I'm very glad that you linked to the major spoiler rather than posting it here. However, there are many of us who don't read spoilers, and don't even want people hinting at them or talking about them in the threads - we can often detect what a spoiler is just by the context of people's speculation and discussion about them, although they might not post the actual spoiler for anyone to see. Some non-spoiled people around here are working very hard to avoid any kind of discussion about upcoming episodes, and they could become mighty upset if you do that.

Therefore, following Destiny's edit above is an excellent way to say that sort of thing in this thread without disturbing the blissful ignorance of the unspoiled masses like myself. Anyone who wants to read your spoiler-informed speculation can do so, while anyone who doesn't won't accidently get hints from that speculation.

If you want any more tips on posting spoiler boxes that are friendly to the non-spoiled, you can find them here, and I'd be happy to answer any questions if you PM me. :) In the meantime, happy speculating!

Edited to remove redundancy. Thanks very much, Destiny. :)

7. Destiny

MissDee I have corrected the persons post using a spoiler boxs.

8. dputig07

dputig07 Civilian

i think it would be hard to sell ecklie for this basic reason, he was a CSI who was not thorough and Grissom's team had to reinvestigate a few of his cases. I feel that the miniature killer is way too organized and cannot stand imperfection. Imperfection and perfection, i think cannot mix for a person who is a perfectionist. O, and who thought it was weird that Hodges was dancing around like a robot while processing the wine in the episode, 'Post mortem'?

9. angelfire

angelfire Dead on Arrival

I've been wondering if it could be Wendy actually. In Lab Rats, all the others left because they had work (except Archie, who mentioned he would leave early). But Wendy suddenly wanted to stop working on the case after Hodges stumbled on the bleach idea. Also, she seemed so upset he broke something in the model.

It may be a crazy idea but just something that's going around in my head and I thought I'd find out what y'all think about it.

10. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

I aint saying it's Sara, but I just seen The Unusual Suspect and look what the little girl told Sara:

"A lot of people are smart enough to get away with murder. You probably are, too. But you have to be really smart to make people think things happened that never did."

11. Destiny

Okay folks are interested in this topic please remember discussions of scenes that have already aired = Good, those that have yet to air = no no, hence the "No spoiler" part in the title. ;)

12. mountain

mountain Victim

wonder why grissom was building a miniture

13. Destiny

Maybe he is trying to get into the mind of the killer, how long it takes to build it, the mind set the person is in when they do it, or he was really really bored and figured it might be fun to try.

As Warrick said to Sara about Grissom in the Season one ep "Sounds Of Silence" "Who knows anything about that guy?" :D

14. mountain

mountain Victim

he is rather strange sometime. hard to read

15. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Just to eleborate a little more on MOUNTAIN'S comment about Wendy from above, even though I have my doubts, I still don't rule her out....besides what you said, one line sticks to mind, that she said in Labrats to Hodges:

"...You know I'd be good at all this miniature stuff!"

It could mean absolutely nothing, but it leaves a small bit of doubt in the back of my mind. Enough to question the comment.

As for Grissom and building a miniature, I agree with Destiny that its probably just him trying to get into the mindframe of the killer...seeing he's exshauted many other ideas, and theories.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.