Horatio & Yelina #6: A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Re: Horatio & Yelina #6 - A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Frank and Calleigh would have been way werid. Sorry off topic.

You guys like my new avatar? I made it myself, my first icon, and of course it has to be of H/Y.

2. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

Re: Horatio & Yelina #6 - A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

very nice. Yeah, i would have been really freaked out! Anyway, thats not what happened, so its not important Ow, got conjuntivitis in 1 eye, cant see very well.

P.S. My Strange Fuzzy Creatures dance in moonlight.

3. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Re: Horatio & Yelina #6 - A Sense of Belonging - So Say We A

Indeed, I still can't believe how poorly Ann D dealt with Sofia's departure. This in no way relates to the episode '10-7', which I think most of us thought was a good episode. Yelina leaving for Brazil with Ray and RJ was actually quite a well conceived plot device. It was the fact that Yelina's character was written off indefinitely for an entire season, with no explanation to the fans as to why and no warning for Sofia herself. I know the entertainment business can be ruthless, but this kind of behaviour was very disappointing, especially when it involves a show you're fond of and writers/producers that you once respected.

Hrockz, very nice icon. ;) Luce, is your countdown pic yesterday (the first one) from Big Brother? I remember thinking H looked particularly yummy in that episode!

4. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Cooki, you're in here too! Man, i'm seeing you all over the place! Who do you ship, coz i swear we ship the same people :lol: Anywayz, i aint been in here in ages either! I love H and Yelina. I think they are so cute (Man there i go agen! :lol: I'm saying that so much lately :lol:) Hrocks, your av is wicked! really good for your first, wish i could make icons :(

Peace dudes x

5. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Wow check out the activity! :D

Well let's hope AD makes up for her mistake. I'm curious as to what those "interesting stories" are going to be..

Please not another barrier between them, it's getting old. Now I only want them to grow closer and closer until .. ;)

6. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

WOW! The activity in here is amazing! Go Hoyay!

HnM thanks for the e-mail excerpt. I'm sort of glad Corey has seen this thread and, hope upon hope, will be one of the ones to realize how wrong it was for them to show Yelina/Sofia that revolving door.

7. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

YBSN fan, i will P.M you with all my ships. Im getting a bit sick of you now...heehee only joking love you really.

P.S. My Strange Fuzzy Creatures Dance In Moonlight

8. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

MD, the screencap was from Big Brother. Good call, because it was quite a tricky one. ;)
    That's the crux of it, without a doubt. When you also look at how much respect some producers of other shows have for their fans, it really does put it in perspective. I guess you have to experience the bad to appreciate the good.

The Frank/Calleigh rumour was just a joke started by Rex Linn. They were all fooling around on one of those Entertainment Tonight type shows, and Rex joked that Frank and Calleigh were getting married!

Hummer, great to see you again. Glad to know you are still around. :D

Countdown pic #9

[​IMG]

9. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Very familiar pic Luce but I can't really rememeber which ep it's from. Y looks stunning as always.

I'm gonna hazard a guess, 'Money For Nothing'?

10. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

i`m gonna try with 'Vengeance' ?

wow tomorow CBS (maybe) will put online promo for the new CSIM epi 'Burned' :D i don`t think i can withstand to not watch it :devil:

Hummer nice to see u here again :)

11. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Can't wait for new promo pics, once you guys have anything do post it here.

*getting excited just thinking about Y in episode*

12. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

hey im back. off school, have eye infection. :( Well, i guess its better than sneaking into the computer room and writing. I have decided, i am going to write fanfics. woot!
    :)

My Strange Fuzzy Creatures Can Fly

13. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Vengeance is correct! :D The pic is from the final scene when Yelina realizes that Raymond could still be alive & asks Horatio.
    If Yelina's in the promo, I'll have to watch it. It's been such a long 7 months! :(

Countdown pic #8

[​IMG]

(wriggle, wriggle)

14. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Well said and spot on as usual, MD. That's the rub of it, right there. 10-7 was a brilliant high for our lot but what a heck of a tumble we had when AD put Y, SM and us to the sword within a month of that S3 finale. I STILL remember the fallout like it was yesterday.

Since it's resurfaced, I wanted to touch on AD's "reasoning" of tossing SM out in order to have a season of "H without Y". I find this quite an inane statement.

The unfortunate overall approach from SM's intro to her exit has never seen any "Y with H" or a "H with Y". The "with" part would imply a steady measured progression of their storyarc BUT they and we never really had any delivery of this kind. Yes, we had wonderful individual scenes and snippets but they were for the most part disjointed and incoherent when taken in context of their overarching storyarc i.e. akin to a mere afterthought with no furthering of the cause by way of intelligent and creative story crafting.

It really was such a disservice and discourtesy to SM and DC. On this same note, well deserved kudos to SM and DC for having the singular ability to infuse their characters with such believability in word and deed of their own making. So let us have no more of this sort of attempt at self-justification to explain the ignominious mistake that resulted in S4 and S5.

Swany, brilliant avatar. Swift conversion, eh? :D

Hummer, great to see you. :)

15. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

aww great pic Lucy. 7 months is a long time, so for youre sake, i hope shes in it!

My Strange Fuzzy Creatures Can Fly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.