Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Hunter, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

I have a few bad pictures of him, but I'll spare you all! ;)

Like all of us, there are times when he doesn't look so good. On the whole though, he still looks great most of the time. :D

2. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

exactly ;) H charecter afterl all use to be human (long time ago). and i`m wonder why we never see him have 'bad' day. what about tptb once to show to us that H is like us. too much work too little sleep. i would be happy to see him half asleep on crime scene :lol: also when he let Yelina go to Brazil or when Aerosol die it wasn`t be so wrong/awful if we had see H with red eyes, coz of lack of sleep and too dark thought on his head. i know that Super H have to look always great, but this is too much then i can take this days.

3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I agree. A bad hair day would be cute. Or showing him in dire need of sleep would be fun as well. Heck a scene with H getting out of bed all sleepy and with bad messy hair would be awesome.

But he does look good 90% of the time. I think it's the whole H perona, H has to look good. But DC? I beg to differ. He is human afterall.

4. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

HAHA i just got this funny image in my head of H walking to Calleigh and Ryan at the scene with his hair sticking up in all different directions!! :D

5. lieueitak

lieueitak Hit and Run

Hmmm, yes please! Sleepy!H? That's so hot, lol. There is one episode where Yelina apologizes to Horatio for waking him up to go to the crime scene, but of course, he looks normal.

Not only human, but a man with a toddler. :) I think that gives him carte blanche on not looking perfect all the time, hehehe.

6. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

As do I. Many of his 'candid' pictures aren't all that great, mostly because we're used to seeing him with makeup on, and in these instances he is sans makeup, therefore he doesn't look all that great. But, as Lucy said, we all have our days, and David is no exception :)

7. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

although i know three people who always look good no matter what kind of day it is :D those three are Adam, Jon and Rory :D
    i've never seen bad pic of them, wether it was candid or not. but i do agree DC looks better in screen caps and things like that because of the "makeup" but he's only human...wiat does that mean that Jon, Adam and Rory aren't human because they always look good? :lol: Just kidding, of course they're human!!! :lol: ...although who really knows? lol :lol:

8. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

I don't think they use too much on him - I studied a closeup a couple of days ago on one of the A&E episodes and I could still see freckles on his face. ;)

9. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

10. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Same here.

*gets a visual* Horatio in Heaven that would be the hottest. Like the phone rings, and then Horatio sits up in his bed with a 'wah...?' sound. :lol: And his hair all messed up. Maybe a shot of his closet, and everysingle item is a suit. ;) Man that's gonna be in my daydreams in church today. :lol: Which is in an hour. :lol: I'm bad.

That clothes off our back thing is pretty cool! David's donated a womans shirt with is red/orange *wink* footprints on it. And his signature on it also. BONUS - his sig is singed in the chest area...so you can say that he signed you there.... ;) :devil:

11. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

the clothes off our back thing is really neat. its a great cause and its so cool that david is doing that. it kind of weirds me out a little though but thats just because feet totally freak me out lol.

12. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Yeah they look pretty huge... :lol: Just kidding! I would massage those babies any time. ;) Ok that sounded a bit weird.

13. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

no it didn't. i would want to message DC's feet too :devil:
    but yeah i think it is great that he does all this charity stuff for people. he's so nice. oh and check out these icons and siggy..... So criminal Making science sexy Cool

14. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

eek! i love those! especially the banner. so cute. i love the picture that one was made from too. that was on my desktop for a while. hes just so freakin cool!

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Awsome pics. Especially the cool banner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.