Sara/Greg #10: He knows that Sidle scent.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Dutchie, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

A new thread?? :eek:
    Yipee! *crazy dance* My first opening ceremony.. :D :) ;)

Hello and thank you Nikki for strating the thread.. Welcome back too.. :D
    And yay!! :D The name is "He knows That Sidle Scent" which by the way is the name I voted for.. Woops! :eek:
    So, it's party time!!

[​IMG]

I can't believe this.. :confused:
    It took me a while (i think 5 mins) to look for the thread and I realized we have a new one!! *clap clap* :D

I love the pics.. thank you for posting them..
    I am still loving the cheers/poems..
    I love the Sandle moment lists..
    I love the links.. :lol:
    I love the blue hawaiian and positivity cookies...
    I also love the rocking smileys.. :lol:
    I love you all.. for being such good Sandle-Buddies!!
    *hugs everyone :D*

Yay for that!! :D
    Spread the Sandle-Love..

2. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Great to hear that... KATERS! :lol:

I think it's really great how our ship is growing with new members joining in here all the time. And old members coming back. ;)

Oh by the way, NicknGrissom, I knew it was in Crow's Feet, I just didn't realise there was 4x21 in front of that line. But was there a moment in season four that he carried her kit as well or is it just a mistake? :p

3. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

I found the post in thread #9..
    We have a new shipper guys. Welcome sagre! *waves*

You like my caption? Thanks! :)

Enjoy your stay and enjoy the blue hawaiian and positivity cookies!

And guys, I think it'll be better if you call me by my real name, "Paula" But I like it better if you'll call me pau or paupau... :D

And kissmesweet is writing a fanfic. I can't wait for the upcoming fanfics. :D :) And SaraStar, I like your avatar. Sara looks really beautiful. Another reason why Greg loves her..

Well, I love all avatar and sig..
    Sandle or no Sandle.. :D :D

4. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Wow, you guys post fast! :lol: Lovin all the caps, they are so adorable together!

Peace dudes x

5. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

ok.. pau :D welcome sagre :D
    *give blue hawaiian and positivity cookies* :D i love it when the Sandle family is growing and growing... :D :D

i just watch the episode where the bus met an accident in season 2....theres a lovely stare between the 2 of them!!!!
    for the ppl who dun know me..yall can call me Naz :D :D

6. Nami

Nami Victim

hello all Sandle obsessed friends of mine. I'm here to first congratulate on the new Thread :D Love the new name! and hoping for this one to go mutch faster then the previous.

And also I would like to know if there is any spoilers for next weeks episode? I'm dying for some Sandle action right now.

7. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

CONGRATS ON THE THREAD, GUYS! SANDLE RULES AND hello to all of the newbies! :D
    [​IMG]
    ^^Here's my pressie.

Me too... It's stunning and I LOVE IT! I'm sure Greggo loves her too! He does love models now, doesn't he? And Jorja started out as model, so Sara is gorgeous as well!

8. YouandMe1105

YouandMe1105 Lab Technician

Hooray for the new thread, glad to see we're finally in double digits. :cool: Hopefully we'll get some more Sandle scenes soon.

9. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Delia, that pic is beyond cute! Nick's face is just priceless! Congrats on the new thread, guys!

Peace dudes x

10. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Delia, me loves that banner! Great job. :D

Sandle Pic Of The Day
    (from Who Shot Sherlock)

[​IMG]

As we're all celebrating for our 10th Sandle thread, I thought this photo where they're celebrating was appropiate. Cheers for Sandle!

11. sagre

sagre Civilian

Hi Paupau, hi greg_sara_love *wave*, hi all others in this thread!

The 10th thread! So happy and excited to see there's so many people here supporting greg and sara! ;)

Ok, a little question if I may ask, I know where does that blue hawaiian coffee come from (from Greg!! :lol:), but I have no idea what's about that positivity cookies you guys have been talking about, do tell me about that please!

12. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Hey, sagre! Sorry I didn't welcome you in the other thread! But, welcome to the 10th Sandle thread! :D

Our family is getting bigger [​IMG] :lol:

:eek: NAMI!!!! Where have you been? I don't think I've seen or heard from you since the discussion about the Sandle Wedding! I'm so happy your back! [​IMG]

Hey, sorry sagre, I can't answer your question.

Maybe Hestia knows, or perhaps Nikki. They've been here longer than I have! They probably have more Sandle Knowledge than I do :D

All I know is the cookies taste great!

13. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Positivity cookies were already there before I came, but I think it was because Sandle is the postive ship. Because we always stay positive that it can happen :D And one day it will! *passes positivity cookies around*

Sagre, welcome to the Sandle thread.

Eva, great choice of pic, let's all celebrate this awesome ship!
    Katers? LOL. And thanks Lynny, nice to see you here too! ;)
    Delia I missed you! Long time no see.

I hope there's some Sandle in the next ep, I haven't heard any spoilers either.

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ I've been here for a really long time. :lol: Well, can I start the next thread?

You guys are welcome for the banner. If you're going to be using it, credit please if used! Thanks.

SaraStar! Beautiful picture! I love Sara's smile and SHE HUGGED HIM FIRST before all the other guys did! :lol: Teehee, that means something now doesn't it?

15. edog

edog Lab Technician

Congrats on the new thread!

I was a Sara/Greg shipper before I knew what the word "ship" meant. :lol: I'm not as obsessed with them as I once was, but I still think they're adorable together. Even though I made a case against the pairing in a romantic sense at the Great Ship Debate thread, threads like this sorta wanna make me get back into them. Those caps brought back some good memories. Hmm. . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.