Shrine of Archie-goodness

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by korbjaeger, Jan 1, 2002.

1. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

I love "Purpose"! I have that DVD...

I know what you mean about a busy weekend. The NBA playoffs start on Sunday so I'll probably be a space case. My poor Kings didn't make it this year :( but...Go Dallas and Phoenix!

BTW, heard from Archie yesterday, and he didn't mention anything about the events at Virginia Tech, so...assuming his family weren't affected. My prayers for the families who were...Terrible event. I remember there was a shooting in the library of the university I attended, not as many deaths, but several. Going back to that library was a wierd feeling, very sad and disorienting. That was back in the 70's! ARCH_Angel, I read the articles about VT on the Die Welt site... :(

2. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

I just finished watching When in Rome... It's so nice to see Archie hving so much screentime!!~~ :D The movie was actually not bad, but I did felt kinda weird watching the Olsen Twin... :confused: Though, I do luv Archie's messy hair!!~~ :cool:

I wish all the students and families from VT will be back on their feet soon...

3. ARCH_angel

ARCH_angel Dead on Arrival

Yep, of course I´ve heard about the playoffs. You must be really happy now.
    But you´re not a fan of the Lakers? I thought so, guess I missed something. ;)
    Well, I mostly get my infos online on nba.com/germany cause I don´t have the chance so often to watch a game on tv. They´ll mainly show some snippets (esp. from Dirk :rolleyes: ).

Well, maybe he didn´t want to talk about that accident? Or he simply didn´t know what to say? I´m still missing words to describe what I feel too. And I´m sooo mad about these guys (freeloaders) who were threatening the other universities few days later!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

So didn´t Archie tell you any news about his projects?

As I´ve said before, I´ve watched Local Boys. A really nice little movie with a nice little story. :D And it was so much fun seeing him with that kid. He seems to enjoy beeing with kids. Well, at least it looks like it - ah, he´s a good actor ;) :lol:
    But I have to confess that I was missing a little bit more drama. Ok, call me drama-queen :D but to me there was some action missing. Ok, there was a little bit action with that bad guy and that scene on the rocks (dont want to tell to much bc spoilers!) but that was no real action to me. ;)
    At least they should have shown a shark fin in the water :p (I´m soooooo scared of sharks! I love all animals and I´m not afraid of the usual "horror" animals like snakes, spiders, crocs and so on, cause I´ve already worked with them and they are fascinating - but sharks? Uh! Noooo!! And bees/wesps. You can see me running... :lol:
    But I enjoyed the movie anyway. And Mark Harmon´s so cool! What a body. :D

Yesterday I´ve watched Lab Rats!!!
    Aaaah, seeing so much of Archie (and hearing :D ) was soo much fun! It was a blast! :) :)
    Unfortunately Archie´s only on for the first 19 mins. :(
    To me it was more a special eppy for Hodges than for the whole Lab Rats team. But it´s okay, cause I like him too. And boy, he was soo happy at the end! :D

Well, if any of you hasn´t seen it already and would like to watch it, I could try to upload it on yousendit.com.
    Let me know!

4. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

OMG, have you seen the blooper reel at the credits? Where he couldn't get his coat on? And how he babbles when he messes up his lines... so cute! He so passes for a teenager in that movie.

5. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

I know... I couldn't stop smiling when I saw that ... I thought that was adorable!!~~ :D He is a kid in mind!!~~ :lol:

After you mentioned this... I went to rewatch it again!!~~ He was so cute!!~~ :lol: I couldn't get enough of him!!~~
    I wish he is in more movies... :p

hmm... does anyone rmb which eppy was he in when he wore his red shirt? Also, does he hv an eppy w/ Warrick going out field? I did saw the one of him w/ Nick.. but I donno if I saw the one of him w/ Warrick...

6. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

I luv Lab Rats... I was disappointed when I saw Archie left in the middle of the eppy!! :eek: oh well.... he had more screentime in that eppy than most of his other episode... plus it was a really funni eppy!!~~ :lol:

After watching Lab Rats I think I like Hodges a little more... I felt so bad when they all walked out on him... But he made me proud when he found the bleach at the end!! :cool: His lucky day scene was hilarious!!~~ Luv it!!~~ :D

But my Fav. lab rat is still Archie!!~~ ;)

7. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

I just did my very first online purchase!! Yup, I ordered Local Boys and Purpose online!!~~ :eek: Sooo excited!!~~
    it will be ship out on Apr 25, sorry, but I'm really excited and I wanted to tell someone about it!! :eek:

Waiting waiting waiting...

8. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Krisy -

hmm... does anyone rmb which eppy was he in when he wore his red shirt?

Secrets and Flies

Also, does he hv an eppy w/ Warrick going out field?

Feeling the Heat

ARCH_Angel -

So didn´t Archie tell you any news about his projects?

Well, I may be seeing him this week (emphasize MAY be) and he might have some news for me. Last I heard he had a couple of "definite maybes" in the works, but couldn't divulge much of anything unless/until it becomes definite. Believe me, once he has some good news I'll be sharing it. :)

Ok, there was a little bit action with that bad guy

Did he do a total Horatio Caine with his sunglasses or what? :lol:

9. chaostheory08

I love it when he's working with the big guns! He always has important work from Grissom.

He did work once more in the field, right? But it wasn't shown... with Nick, right? The episode where "She could defrag my hard drive anytime" line came from hahaha...

I just have to mention, season7 -- the case with the twin murders... I LOVE the way he said "Joie de Vive". :D

10. ARCH_angel

ARCH_angel Dead on Arrival

@Krisy:
    Well done!! :D I´m so glad for you! Tell us what you think of them as soon as you´ve watched the movies! :)
    [Plural! Had to change it cause you´ve ordered both movies! :D ]

Oh I understand that! I´m the same: if I want something to happen I don´t tell anyone until it arrived. Otherwise it probably won´t happen. That´s some kind of magic-mystery :D

He definately looked darn smooth (the pimp-hat of "Lab Rats" would have fit perfectly with it!!! :D ) - now we know why Horatio desperately tries to imitate HIM!!! :lol:

@Chaos
    Aaargh! Just realized that I have erasured my eppy "secrets and flies" :eek: :(
    I wanted to have another look at that red shirt (and content :D ) but now.... :(
    Well, I´ll get a copy of it one day - I have to contact my "dealer of confidence" (friend) :rolleyes: ;)

11. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

ARCH_Angel -

Oh...good...GOD, do I despise the Lakers!!! ::applauds Phoenix for beating them today::

That said...WTF happened to the Mavs tonight?!?!?! They disappeared...to an eighth seed team!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: If Holger Geschwindner is still over there, please ship him to Dallas immediately... :eek: I mean...come on, lads, THE WARRIORS?!?!?!?!?!

Chaos -

That was "Random Acts of Violence". That also had the great Archie/Nick/Greg scene with all the Star Trek references.

12. Krisy

Krisy Dead on Arrival

wow.... Thanks Korbjaeger... u r so good!!~~ You could name all the episodes we asked!!~~ :eek:
    can u help me say Hi to Archie IF u really get to see him this wk!!~~ :D

Once I get my hands on those movies I will let u guys know wat I think... :p

13. chaostheory08

^Yeah, say hi from me too. And *nudgenudge* about the Philippines project lol... Thanks!

@ARCH_angel:
    I know I have a screencap of that red shirt somewhere.

14. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

IF fortune smiles upon me and I see him, I will definitely pass along your greetings...

I have several, on this page and this one. Click on the thumbnail to see the full sized image. :cool: Red is so very definitely his color!

15. chaostheory08

^Oh yeah, red is deffo his color. *hhmmm... wonders what if he was the Red Ranger then*

:D