Bullied so rank

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Sarahh, Apr 21, 2007.

1. Sarahh

Sarahh Witness

Please, if you read this, have the decency to reply, it would only take about a minute of your time

All of this is 100% true, no lies, and it all happened today.

My ex was driving in his car with a girl, who was at the time, my ex best friend, and me, and three friends, Jeremy W, Terri, and Brianne, and me Sarahh, were walking around near the mall after school when we decided to phone Tori (My ex best friend) who was with my ex, Jeremy B. Well it turns out that he got pulled over for speeding in a school zone, and when the police asked for his liscence and registration, it turns out he only has his learners, and no one in the car had a real liscence. I thought that that was the funniest thing ever, since I hated both my ex and ex friend so much, so I told a bunch of people about it through text message to them. Then I realised, that Tori, was grounded so I called her house and made sure her parents weren't there, and I hung up, then called again and told her brother what happened and said he should call her or pick her up or something. Anyway, I guess her brother, Seth, told their parents (Stupid older brothers) and Tori got in way more trouble. So at school today, my morning was a NIGHTMARE. Jeremy B called me a bitch to one of his friends, Greg (Who by the way, is the exact opposite of Greg Sanders-- this Greg is massive, ugly, and dumb) but he said it just loud enough for me to hear, since he was to big of a jerk to say it to my face. He called me a F***ing B*tch and then at break between 2nd and 3rd period, he bought one of those crumbly chocolate macaroons and broke it apart and starting throwing pieces of it at me from a distance while I tried to talk with my friends. I really wanted to tell him to just throw the cookie in the trash can if he didn't want it, but I didn't, because I knew what insults and jokes would follow from that. ("Well you are trashy, so whats the difference"?) I was starting to get really embarassed, especially because all of his friends, and even some people who were supposed to be my friends, were all laughing at me. Even Tori. So I was really pissed off, and just let it slide. After third though, I had had enough. I was keeping my distance from Jeremy B and his band of wangsters, but then one of Jeremy's ex girlfriends (He has a lot btw), Brianne, who I'm friends with, came to our school to visit me and Terri. Well when I went to talk to her, Jeremy B came up and kept interupting. I was sort of pissed, so our two groups (My group and Jeremys group) sort of merged and we all hung around one table. I was standing behind Terri, who was sitting, because there were no chairs left, and no one said anything about me, so when a chair cleared, I rushed and sat down. Greg said "Oh, God, no one wants to stay here now" and Jeremy laughed and said "Your right no one wants to be here now" and they started leaving. Well he grabbed Brianna gently by the arm and brought her with them, so that the only people at the table were me, Terri, and another friend of ours, Kennedy. Terri made a joke to lighten the moment and said "Wow, were so rejected". and Kennedy laughed. I sort of faked a laugh and held back a few tears, mostly of humiliation.
    As Brianne was being pulled away, shes like "Why are we leaving"? Because she didn't catch it the first time.
    "Because the whore just sat down" Jeremy said.
    "Whos the whore"? She asked.
    "Hes talking about me" I answered from the table.
    "Yeah" Jeremy said, "That thing" He added, pointing to me. I turned away and felt more tears of embarassment but pushed them back and started to talk with Kennedy and Terri. Jeremy and his group weren't that far from us, and he made sure that he was talking loudly enough so that I could hear. I ignored most of it, but caught the occasional,
    "Slut"
    "Whore"
    "F***ing B*tch"
    and I was okay about it, I mean, he was being a bit immature so it didn't bother me. But then I heard it. I couldn't contain it after that.
    "You know whats funny though"? He was ranting on to his friends. "I was drunk as F*** and she was STILL ugly as hell".
    I couldn't even contain it. I just started crying. None of that shoulder shaking, pouty lip, sobbing, throwing a fit crap. But It wasn't just little tears either. Just tears falling out of my eyes. And then the embarassment that this pathetic little wangster actually had gotten to me made me cry even more. Kennedy and Terri noticed instantly and started on with the typical best friend stuff.
    "Are you alright"?
    "Whats wrong"?
    I quickly shushed them, since Jeremy was close enough to hear them, and I wasn't about to give him the satisfaction.
    Let me explain the drunk thing.
    I first met Jeremy B at a party. We had both been drinking quite a bit (Okay, I'm not a badass, but I'm not claiming that.) and both on the heavily drunk side, we started making out. And this was before I even knew him. I knew his name, yes, but I couldn't pronounce it with all the sour puss and booze in my system. I said "Germany" instead of "Jeremy" (Ha ha) and for a while we ignored each other at school, it was just way to awkward, but then we hung out a lot and he treated me like his gf so I thought I was, turns out I wasn't, he was just f***ing around with my mind but whatever. So thats what happened about the drunk thing.
    I knew that there was going to be trouble, so I ran to the bathroom and Becca, another friend, came in to comfort me, and then I told her the whole story, and then Terri came in too and tried to make me feel better. It took a while, and I was trying to get a hold of my mom to have her come pick me up. I eventually calmed down, My other friend Sam and Kennedy both cheered me up a bit, and I felt a bit better. I finally decided to confront Jeremy. However, right when I got close, I got scared. I didn't want to be humiliated again! Samm started calling him out to get me started.
    "How can you of all people call her ugly"? She yelled at him, pointing to me.
    "The truth hurts" He said, smirking. A few of his pathetic wangster friends laughed. It was only laughing, but it sounded like gunshots. More embarassment.
    She did surprise me though. She literally punched him. Across the freakin' face! It looked like a pretty good punch, but he turned away a bit, so it didn't reach the full potential. She did get a small round of applause from everyone not following Jeremy.
    "What a fag" was all he said. Or something like that. It was some immature insult for sure.
    "You know what"? Samm said angrily. No one answered. I could see she was on the verge of something brilliant...right"?
    "Your an a**hole"! was all she said.
    I was frozen.
    "Yeah, well your a slut" Jeremy said to her.
    "Shes not a slut"! I cried outraged. I surprised myself. It was the first time that I had said anything to him through this whole day.
    "She likes a new guy everyday" Jeremy said to no one in particular.
    I'm not sure how the rest happened. I just remember that I told Samm to give me her waterbottle. She wasn't too keen, but I leaned in and said to her "I'm going to throw it on him".
    She was absolutely giddy with excitement. "REALLY"? She whispered back.
    "Honest" I said, taking the water bottle from her. I turned away so my back was to the group and I started to open the cap. It was one of those "Indestructable" bottles, and it was full of water.
    I think he was starting on another insult. I know for sure he was talking about me or Samm again, but I did it. My legs were shaking from the blood speeding through my veins, but I still didn't miss. I think a bit landed on Tori, but who was watching? I threw the bottle, in one swift motion, Jeremy's "Gangsta threads" were soaked.
    Thinking back on it, I wish I had thrown the rock hard "Indestructable" bottle at his overblown up head.
    I turned and walked away, as fast as I could. I heard the explosion of laughter, and I was sure that I had heart Tori. I walked quickly, not wanting to run and look scared, because I wasn't, but the adrenaline rush gave me such a buzz that I could hardly see straigh. I speed-walked to Becca's table. She hates Jeremy. I knew she would be proud. I told her the story and she and another friend, Lisa couldn't stop laughing. Right away the bell rang and I raced off to my next class. I didn't want to run into them again, but as my luck would show, Tori was standing in the hallway to my math room and Jeremy was whining "You'r not skipping class". I just kept walking. As I started into my classroom, I heard Jeremy call
    "So you think your so tough cos you can throw water on me"?
    "Slut"! Greg fake-coughed.
    I just grinned and kept walking. They couldn't possibly say anything that would kill my mood now. I didn't run into them at all for the rest of the day. My adrenaline levels lowered to normal by the middle of fifth, my last class, art. I still felt satisfied with myself for standing up for myself, but my happiness was slowly lowering, as the night continued, knowing that sooner or later, I was going to have to check my Nex. If anyone has Nexopia, they know its like Myspace, but a big smaller, and easier to use. Its also a less harsh environment. I logged on to check my messages and found the following:

Michelle;;;:
    Why the f*** would you be such a b*tch??
    Thats the lowest possible thing you could ever do...EVER
    Seriously get a life.
    mind your own business and stop following people who don't like you.

jeremyb:
    yew stupid f***ing b*tch. y the fuk would yew rat on tori to her fukin rents....and on top tell every fkuin person yew kno that i got in s*it with the cops AGAIN,,,,,even tho yew have like no frinds and everyone haters yew im still pis*ed....vegas born.....ahahaha yer to fukin ugly to even be a hooker on the god d*mn vegas strip

mind yer own fukin busness yew dumb b*tch

Greg*******
    ur a f***en dumb b*tch
    every one f***en hates u
    mind ur own f***en buisness
    ugly b*tch

and on Michelles page, Greg left her a comment that says
    "Lol ya Michelles pretty tight we both hate sarah!!! shes gonna get stomped <with a lot of grinning emoticons here>

I was scared. My good mood was gone and that was it. I was so sad that I had to go through this for doing one thing that wasnt even that bad. Seriously, this was really starting to annoy me.
    Not wanting to be ridiculed anymore, I took every one of my pictures off of my profile so that I wouldn't give anyone more reasons to call me ugly. I copy and pasted the code that made my profile layout look cool, with a sweet picture of the Vegas strip and some awesome quotes in cool fonts and colours. My profile was pretty cool. I saved the code on a Microsoft word document in case I ever got a chance to use it again. I blocked Jeremy, Greg, and Michelle from being able to message, comment, or even see my profile, and deleted them from my friends list. I erased their comments, but not before print screening some screenshots as proof if I needed it.
    I was tired of this crap, and I started to think hard about everything that they had said to me.
    "B*tch" Well I can see why they would say that, its like the only thing they could come up with, and girls, come on, be honest, we've all been b*tches before. Don't deny it.
    "Slut" I had listened before and had no defense to it, but when I thought more about it, I realised that I'm not slutty, so that didn't bother me. All that bothered me was that I didn't point it out to them when I could have.
    "Ugly" That stung. I may sound shallow, but that hit me hard. And Jeremy had sounded so sure too. I had always, (Call me full of myself) considered myself decent looking. Sure I had my bad days, everyone does, but I had never actually considered myself "ugly".
    I looked in the mirror for about 20 minutes and started to think about it harder and harder, and before to long, my mind was pointing out my flaws.
    "Fat"
    "Round face"
    "Gross hair"
    "Chapped lips"
    Everything was echoing in my mind and I couldn't even think straight. I decided to distract myself with other problems. Like the fact that I was going to get stomped. Thats fairly distracting.

Still thinking about it.

Yup.

Still sitting here.

:Edit: Using real, full names is not a good thing

2. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

First of all, I just want to beat the crap out of those stupid guys because I've seen people like that before. These girls in my class made my life a living hell, and after reading this I want to punch all of those guys in the face as hard as I can. And I have a strong arm, so :rolleyes:

Second of all, can this Jeremy B not spell, or can he not spell? :rolleyes: Jeez. I mean seriously, I think it's ridiculous. And he thinks you're ridiculous for throwing water on him? He's lucky. I would've done a lot more than that. He's pathetic- using every curse word imaginable shows it, and he brought his little group of friends into too because he's scared and can't stand alone by himself :rolleyes:

Don't listen to them. *hugs* Feel free to PM me if you want, I know exactly how it feels.

3. Sarahh

Sarahh Witness

Awwe, thanks so much. :)

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Woaaah. Okay yeah, little mister B here cannot spell. I'm surprized you could read that. :p And seriously, everyone has flaws. Even though some people might seem like they're perfect (ohh yeah, I know a few), they aren't. Don't let Bacon get to you. You were right when you thought you were pretty. Calling you ugly is just something he's obviously going to say to get a rise out of you and to make you upset.

Also, good going with the water! I would have dumped coke or something, lol. Well, maybe not since I'm shy, probably just water, but still. :p He deserved it.

And if you're worried about them beating you up or whatever, just stick with the people who like you for who you are and are there for you. I've met a few guys like B and now I just keep my distance. He'll back off soon enough if you just don't let him see you upset.

*huggles* You'll be fine. :)

5. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

You know what? I went through similar problems in early high school. I'm not sure what grade you're in. Nothing as dramatic as that one though.

These girls are bitches, this guy is an ass. A real ass. He obviously won't get very far in life with his immature ways.

You shouldn't have thrown water on him; as much as he was pissing you off, and calling you names - you lowered yourself.

It's not a bad thing really, I'm not saying you did wrong, that you are just as bad as him.. Really.

You're a tough girl - I can see that, I can read that. When I got called names when I first went to high school - I cried. I went into the bathroom and cried. When one of the "popular girls" touched my arm, I shot back saying "Don't ever fucking touch me again" and then she said "You should be lucky someone popular even wants to touch you".

It all got better in the next year, people began to grow up and lessen the whole immature "I can call you a bitch, and everyone will laugh. Calling you a slut, when I do, means you are".

As I say: "It's Karma baby, and she goes around". And believe you me, it will.

All I can say to hopefully give you some sort of good feeling is simply..

Go to school on your next day, ignore the idiots, and just continue on with your day.

Looking back at them when they say this crap shows them that it's affecting you. Throwing water on them knows it's getting to you.

Seriously.

I never took that advice because I always though "What the hell will ignoring someone do? They will just get worse"

But when I began to simply ignore them, they moved on. They stopped. They'd go on for about a minute, and then... They walked away, in the other direction.

And while this isn't very nice, they will blow over this, and eventually try to be friends with you again (And if I WAS you, I wouldn't let them, because it's just not right what they're doing) or they will leave you alone for a while.

If this gets out of control - please talk to your school counsellor. I know it sounds like ratting on them, but they can help. They won't do anything you don't want to (Confrontations with them, etc.) They are there to talk to, and help you out - there is a reason why they are trying to eliminate bulling.. Sometimes it just doesn't work, and unfortunately - it never will.

6. loki

loki Lab Technician

aww
    *hugs*

I just went through something like this with an ex over myspace, and I know how frustrating it can be when people and their "wangsters" (lol, totally in love with that word) just won't shut up, and use public places like the internet and school to try and make you look bad, and it seems like there's just nothing you can do about it.

Eventually, though, people see how insanely immature they are being by dragging it out, and people get sick of listening to it and them. Plus, it sounds like jeremy probably still has a thing for you, calling you "ugly" is just his way of trying to convince himself that he thinks you are.

(sorry, it feels like I'm rambling... lol... its late)

7. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Please do not use real, full names when posting here. Just like we've said in Rant and Ramble thread.

Also, in Board Rules it says this

Because it's nasty when you post someone outsider's nickname on Y!msng, MySpace or anything...and then someone from here may search the person and start harassing them and it's not a good thing.

8. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Lesson: do not call/tell everyone in your group or outside that for that mathers to tell something that happened hat might embarrance other people... Only bad things come from that

Not that the above thing is a good talk for those used to be friends of yours and called your names and trash talked you like that!

For the name calling... Just don't forget who you really are! And don;t be afraid to be yourself! I have had troubles to being a real outsider. I am the only girl in my class since I was 16 (22 now). I am pursuing a education in computional biology and at the beginning every guy was checking me out on how far they could go. The world is different. other girls from sports saw me as the boyish girl and I got to hear that a lot... Even in high school when I tended to be the geek a bit! Now in class with more grown up boys... They actually admire me for being different and taking this course in life! I must add that I came out of me cofort zone! I used to do a goofy sport and now doing kung fu made me more at ease and gave me a lot of confidence! And I like the snowboard(/skate) scene and now I am wearing those baggy clothes with confidence and people notice that. So even when people call you names just remember don;t forget who you really are.

When I was considered this outsider I had friends but no real friends. I even got in a relationship with one. when we broke up I tend to keep a relation with him because I had nothing else... Since that confidence grew... the first thing I did was losing him! I also became very independent but that is a total other thing..

The point to my story.. don't forget who you are... act your true self out in confidence and true friends will line up! And the bullying will change too!

9. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

Thats sad! What I would do is just ignor them for now but if they get in you face to much in if they even so much as tap ya on the arm id deck em! I was taught stand up for yourself my mom always said "dont start fights, end them.and make sure you dont get caught." lol my mom was a big sapport i was always getting into fights weather it was bullys buggin me or my friends or just some kid who every one thought was a nerd.I got into so many fights you wouldnt believe it but if you show them you wont take any crap they will leave you alone.Bullys only pick on pple that dont fight bck!thats y bullys r always in groups cuz there chicken so you stand up for yourself and fight bck and make sure when you throw a punch its gona hurt!!
    lol getting carried away here just ignore them for a while then if it gets out of hand fight bck!

THe throwing water in his face was a good move!Im rough i would have probably raised my knee and hit him in the soft spot then look really proud of myself but thats just me lol

And yes iv been called a bitch course that was by a 30 yearold hockey player that didnt like it that a 19year old girl checked him so hard that he fell on is azz lol!!

10. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

hey Sarahh

That is soooo pathetic! I don't know you but I feel the desire to just beat the crap out of those people. From what I read, I can't tell you're smart enough to know this is not your fault. And it isn't. Keep that in mind. You're way better than all of them together! Fight back if you have to girl cause they shouldn't be treating you like this!

Throwing water in him was a good move! Next time, make sure its something hot though :devil: Oh well, that's maybe just me being too evil but if he doesn't learn his lesson... :rolleyes:

I've been called a B****, ugly and a slut too. And at first, it made me feel terrible. But I began to realise that they didn't know me. And I know myself and I know its not true.. And neither is it when it comes to you! Keep that in mind. You're stronger and way better than they are.

11. Sarahh

Sarahh Witness

DrWacko:
    Sorry the only reason I used full names was because there were two Jeremy's in the story so I didn't want confusion, since one of the Jeremy's was my friend.
    =( sorry bout that.

12. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Sarahh hunny forget about what they said. A true friend does not put you down. Words mean nothing. Clearly you're stronger than them, but if you let them see the impact of their words it will only make them feel better and continue on their cruel rant. I know it's not easy to shut out things people have said and done (I've gone through it before) but just stay strong. Be proud of who you are; never let anyone tell you different. I'm glad you threw that waterbottle, he deserved it.

Remember Sarahh, a bully is nothing more than a coward at heart. *huggles*

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I went through the picking on or bully stage when I was in school, I think pretty much all of us have, that by no means is to say that you should automatically feel better cause were not you and vice versa. -- Honestly we all have flaws in many ways, keep looking in that mirror *holds up hand before people Say WTH?* then take those flaws and let them make you all the stronger, there apart of you why change who you are for them.

I have noticed even when I was in school when people said things like I just said, or things like be yourself, people automatically presumed it meant to be "perfect", no such thing, if it weren't for the flaws, neither you, nor I or others would be unique and who we are. First and foremost you are you're own best friend, strange as it might sound you are.

As to the bullies, I can't say that the decking or the water wasn't funny, but I have to agree from now on just ignore them. They are just so insecure they feel the need to try to make you feel as low as they are, and then feel happy or superior when they get what they want. Want to get the best revenge there is, don't give them that power, if they piss you off, or upset you, just look at them and smile one of those smiles that says "Yeah whatever dude" and then look away, its a look that takes about 10 seconds and make eye contact.

When I was in school (god was it that long ago eww) I was called a b*tch, and (though I don't recommend it unless you really feel brave about responses) I turned to the person and said five words to them, "Queen B*tch Get It Right". Then gave them that smile I explained and just walked away, granted they didn't mess with me after that, they probably moved on to someone else who I hope didn't give them what they sought to appease their troubled tiny pebbled minds.

I am not saying that it will go away, you will always run into someone who is a vile creep with a pathic insecurity who apparently is crying out for help (though spelling is one cry that should be helped) that one can only hope they either get, or grow out of. This might not help you, it might not make you feel better but I hope it will give you some solence in the fact that perfection is highly over rated, I would rather be ME then to be perfect. ;)

14. Sarahh

Sarahh Witness

I think what really surprised me was that he was a guy, bullying me, a girl, which I never really thought about before, I mean, it was always guys bullying guys, and girls bullying girls, and the occasional girl bullying a guy, but it just seemed so wrong for a guy to be picking on a girl, so I think thats what through me off. =(

Thanks for all the support so far though you guys! ♥

15. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

Dude, first of all: Way to go for throwing water on him! If I was there, I would of cheered you on.

It's really horrible that these guys are doing this, and for something...not that huge. I think you're handling it as best as you can, and I wish there was some magic word to fix it all, but there isn't. I don't know much about this because the last time I was seriously bullied was 4 years ago, and I'm lucky enough to be in a school where everyone is pretty much cool with everyone, but I just recently was in the situation where I met the (don't know how else to describe this) biggest dicks I had ever met in my entire life. They were trash talking one of my friends and even I felt horrible sitting there, listening, so that's the closest I can relate to.

I wish I could help more, but just so you know, my PM box is always open too. :)

I hope all this shit gets settled, Sarahh. All I can say is don't let them get to you.