NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by JediCSI72, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

anyone here watch the latest eppies in US? I have a question about Tony and Ziva and Timmy's book... T_T

katpin- doesnt abby like Tim back anymore?

2. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

What do you want to know, mj0621? Someone here should be able to answer it for you.

3. Gaseous Anomaly

Gaseous Anomaly Rookie

It was kind of predictable, they way they spent so much time with that character at the start, even gave us his name in the opening scene. Atleast it wasn't completely obvious.

I think Gibbs owes McGeek a few slaps to the back of the head. He sure was wanting to bone this case up.

I loved Tony's expression when Todd took of runnuing.
    Tony "What's he doing?"
    Gibbs "He's running I think"

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I had a feeling from the start that the guy from the coffee shop was the bad guy. It didn't seem right the way he was discussing the book with McGee.

I enjoyed watching Abby play bartender and mixing the drinks. Real life bartender for Pauley or just practice for the scene :)

5. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

I thought it was a fun episode, a bit lighter fare than what we've had lately. Poor McGee, I wonder if this whole muck-up will put him off writing forever? :( He sure did feel guilty about the deaths of both men, even though as Ducky so sweetly pointed out, what Tim wrote was fiction, and he wasn't at all to blame for their deaths, the coffee shop guy was!

Loved Abby's bartending, and her little granny get-up pajamas :lol: Also, great scene between Tony/Ziva in the elevator, both of them vehemently denying that anything Tim wrote about "Tommy" and "Lisa" could be close to the truth :D

6. mugs

mugs Witness

thanks everyone for keeping me up to date i can't wait until we get season 4 here in ireland

7. mugs

mugs Witness

hi i was wondering does anyone have any pics of jen or ziva from season 4 espually from the last few epis

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

mugs you can edit your first post within 24 hours, rather than double post. ;)

9. mugs

mugs Witness

oh right sorry :)

10. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Ooh, I loved 'Witch Hunt'! I also loved when Ziva said: "Poor McGee, there will be other Elf Queens online!" :lol: Abby's costume was fabulous.

11. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

well its about the elevator scene... like MBGrissom said...

they both said (or rather tony) that its never gonna happen right? but WHY did Ziva look sad? or was it just me? :p

12. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

I'm kinda mad about this whole thing with Tony's girlfriend even though he does seem to be really in love with her, but I REALLY like him with Ziva and after the thing with the running dude (can you tell I'm bad with names?) *sigh* oh well.

*whispers* mj0621 I love the icon and the Loc *high fives you*

13. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^ :lol: I'm bad with names too so no worries. I just don't get it. I thought Tony liked Ziva... I'm confused. Oh well, if he says he loves the nurse, I believe him... I think :p but I feel a lil sorry for Ziva after that chat in the elevator and the way she looked (-_-);

*whispers to butterflylove206* Love your icon too ;) *high fives back* can't help it. it's contagious :lol:

14. pandi

pandi Witness

i'm getting antsy for the last four episodes of S4.

15. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I watched NCIS a few times.. Its a good show but not entirely my kind of thing somehow.. I do like Ziva though.. I like her accent :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.