Hodges and Wendy----Labrats Love!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Brassy, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alwayswrite05

alwayswrite05 Lab Technician

Amen to that! I'm apparently beyond addicted. I mean there's YoBling and Sandles, Snickers and a little bit of GSR and GCR...Yep, I've got problems...Anyway, I love the idea of Hodges & Wendy (obviously, cuz why the hell else would I be here?). It's my all time favorite kind of pairing. There's some downright animosity between these two with an undercurrent of attraction that has the sparks--and the snark--flying. If you ask me there's nothing better than watching a "I hate you but I want you" relationship progress. It's just so much dang fun. Long live Wedges (esp since I came in too late to suggest Dandy :p)!

2. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

You couldn't of put it any better. That's definitely the best kind of relationship to watch. The love/hate relationship...they are the perfect pairing for that! Hope the writers do more about it...and DANDY is another great name.....kudos to all the clever names everyone had for the ship...

3. loki

loki Lab Technician

lol

why didn't WE think of Dandy? *slaps self... and dj...lol*

Welcome to the ship alwayswrite :D

*hands out candy to celebrate new arrival... and being on page 2... and for no reason...*

4. DJRideout

*rubs face* Now there was no need of that loki...lol, slap yerself from now on...

but yeah, I don't know why we didn't think of that ship name....but like I said, the ones that were mentioned are all good...and definitlely beats what I had.............NOTHING ..lol....because I suck at thinkin up creativie names for ships. Oh well....WEDGES / DANDY / WODDY.....we all know what we're talkin about if either of those names are used.

5. Eriss

Eriss Hit and Run

Wedges... nice name :D
    I think they are really great couple! ^^

I've just watched Lab Rats... third time :) heh, I love this ep. and I want more Wedges scenes ;)

6. Sab

Sab Witness

I actually thought of Dandy, but it was after we settled on Wedges. To be honest I didn't think of the fact that his first name is David, lol. So used to calling him Hodges.

You know I think this is the first time I've fangirled an episode. But it was so good and it brought us closer to our dear labrats. You know I always loved Greg and I still do. I guess I just love the labrats really. Is that a bad thing? Am I crazy? lol I think I want a t shirt that says "I Heart Labrats". :D

And Eriss , love the banner and I love the icons you posted! Great job!

Edit: YAY! Pg. 3!

7. DJRideout

Giggle....I heart Labrats.....or I love geeks! lol I have always had a tendency to focus more for the "others" as suppose to the main characters or hottest characters on a television program...no difference with CSI...

I agree too, that since this eppy, it had brought us closer to the labrats....like you said SAB. *claps*

I am hoping to have my attempts at a fanfic for wedges done soon too....I am not the fastest at writing, like I told loki, I think the last time I wrote a story of any length, it was high school and that was 13 years ago.....anyway, that is just an update on mine!

Loki has hers posted in the fanfic thread here on talkCSI under, duh, hodges/wendy fanfic...if you haven't read it, I encourage you all to do so, I think its pretty awesome for her first attempt!! :)

8. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

well, gregslabmouse,
    i really like your fanfic!!
    and hello to the newbies here.. (if there are any)

and Eriss, your sig is really cute!

9. loki

loki Lab Technician

hehe, thanks! :D
    Just wait until you read dj's, lol, I've been reading bits of it, and it is sounding soo good...

*pokes dj to write faster, lol, after apologising for slapping her earlier*

10. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

yehey!! another fanfic.. i love fanfics!!
    can't wait! :D

11. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

hey everyone!! love the new ship: Hodges and Wendy, just one question.... what's there name? i didn't really catch that...

12. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Do you mean their ship name? I think it's Wedges, but I have no clue :lol:

13. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

Wedges.. i like that name, or the Lab Love:p haha!! i just can't wait to see the two of them flirt a little more!! lmao

14. loki

loki Lab Technician

lol
    we have tons of names. Anything works though, I guess, like dj said, we know what we mean.

15. DJRideout

LOL...what a silly thing to quote me on loki....cause we dont always know what we mean....lol...know what I mean?

I think these are the top three though

dandy / wedges / and woddy

**tries to embbed 3 names into head, so NOT to get as easily confused**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.