H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

I think it is easy to get pulled over to the darkside with Calleigh because she has been so unlucky in love. The thought of her having something good is appealing. But, for me the key is having something good with the right person. With her not in scenes with Horatio lately, she seems lonely and perhaps that will result in a new a deeper friendship with someone else on the show [trying not to be spoilery] but I have yet to see anything that really represents a full blown romance, not in pics, spoilers or interviews. I just see something new and different developing between two characters.

And, one of them is changing into a little bit of a different person with a new lease on life...perhaps that will make Calleigh decide not to be so safe in her choices and make a bold decision to tell someone else how she feels....someone like Horatio. :devil:

I just think there are a lot of ways you can spin the spin. As long as I am hanging out here in this thread, I am gonna spin it toward DuCaine. :D

Off to print out some more postcards.

:)

tracylynn

2. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

Yeah I am STILL hoping for DuCaine as endgame- AND for some shippy DuCaine momentsd- they can AT LEAST give us that- somemoments where they investigate together and " they do get along famously"-- so maybe IF we can just GEt them on screen together- DuCaines' awesome chemistry will take care of the rest---
    I Like CSI:NY also- and I thin that SMacked (stella/mac) will be endgame there too-- BUT NOW CSI:NY has mac with peyton and stella(was with Don?) I think she still is.... BUT it is like they EACH have osmebody-- and they explore those relationships-- MEANWHILE the main shippy endgame will be LATER--- so that the show can go on and on-- you know when a show has the main characters go canon soon--- well sometimes they ' jump the shark" for some fans-- sooooomanybe CSI:M will do the same-- andlet E/C be together now and have a nice sweet little relationship and maybe they are bringing Yelina back so H will have someon who cares for him-- so we H supporters can be happy BUT hopefully the ENDGAME will be DuCaine--- at least I HOPE so-- and who knows maybe DuCaine will be even stronger- ONCE cal and H have explored these other relationships--- well THAT is how I am gonna spend it-- becuase I want to be Happy NOW-- and if i think H or cal is NOT happy- then i am soooo NOT gonna be-- but if eric is dong ok by Cal and H is getting some joy with yelina-- then I STILL want some shippy moments with DuCaine now and then- I want he show to give us " something" the fanfic writers will do the RESt-- (after all- the show can NOT write DuCaine like OUR fanfic writers anyway)LOL!!!!!!

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah I can't help hoping for Cal to be happy...I just adore her, she so deserves to be happy after all this time, finally!! :D And if she's happy with H then I would be very happy, but if she's happy with someone else I think I'd still be happy for her...it's about her being happy...her and H...and I think H will be happy for her as long as she's happy, but I think he'd like for her to be happy with him, of course!! ;)

4. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

** OK - Today is MASS MAILING day !! **

Send out your postcards/letters today and stop by the thread to tell us how many you sent so we can keep a tally. And for the next 30 days, anytime you send some, let us know, I will keep a running tally and give everyone a total of what we have sent so far, every Saturday !!

This is going to be so cool.

I dropped off **50** at the post office this morning.

5. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hello all! The week flew, and I'm baaack!! :)

Just in response to 'going down with the ship', here's what I have to say:

But I will go down with this ship
    And I won't put my hands up and surrender
    There will be no white flag above my door
    I'm in love and always will be

-- 'White Flag', Dido

Those are my feelings in a nutshell basically... ;)

@ TracyLynn: WOW!! :D That set the ball rolling!! I have loads of envelopes, just to get stamps! Mailing the US from Ireland can be tricky, but I will get them out there!! And my stuff won't take 30 days to get there!! :p

@ HCrazy: That second manip is gorgeaus! It looks like the tension could be cut with a knife!! :devil:

I have an idea for manips: there's a site with old Romance novel covers, some are really gorgeaus! If you want to manip some of them, wouldn't it be so cool! :D Here's the link if anyone's interested:

Romance Novel Covers

I wish I could manip stuff like you guys do! :p

You should see the DuCaine Wiki now! It's simply packed! It's great! :) Adding stuff is so adictive but so cool! :D

Just to talk a recent episode I saw, 'Double Cap'. :) It was great, and I loved how Horatio watched Cal as she left to pick up her father. Just the look in his eyes... he was truely concerned for her... I'd love to post the cap, Miami Style is off-line!! :(

I loved when Calleigh drew on the board and explained the silencer. That was cool. Horatio looked really absorbed... in the explaining or her, it was hard to tell... ;) And I loved this quote:

Calleigh: Sometimes it's difficult to have family.
    Horatio: Sometimes, it's more difficult not to.
    Calleigh: True...

They got really close when he looked at the microscope too!!

And in another scene, there was this lab tech in between the two of them looking up something, and I thought to myself, "I'll bet she's sweating it's so HOT!! She's thinking, 'I really shouldn't be here'!" :lol:

I will be updating CSI: DuCaine tomorrow hopefully. Just have to type up my latest one, and I'll post the link tomorrow! :)

And even though they may not be 'together', I want Horatio and Calleigh back on speaking terms by Season 6, or else I'm marching into CBS with a samurai sword, ala 'The Bride' from 'Kill Bill', and heads will roll! *evil laugh* Just kidding, I'll make them read H/C fanfiction and luvingmyHoratio's poetry!! :D :lol:

See you tomorrow! *goes off to watch 'Session 9'*
    ;)

6. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

[​IMG]

hehe, hey everyone! :D I am very bad, I haven't done any, but I'll try and send out the ones I printed when my mom feels like taking me down to the post office.... :p

Mmmm... :p I can't remember that one, but it sounds so like them :devil: I might end up using that one in a fan-fiction... ;)

Oh! [​IMG][​IMG] I just found the perfect song for DuCaine! Emer will love this one! :D It's "Good Enough" by Evanescence! :D I'm gonna go post it right now on the DuCaine songs thread :p

7. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^HEY SWEETIE, I've missed you! :) We need you over at the D/L thread to have fun with us and Danny and Montana! :)

I love that line. When I first saw it, I tought that it was pretty beautiful. :) Just classic DuCaine Love really!

8. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Hey all,

I'm definitely not givin up on this ship - there's way too much evidence! That's what CSI's do, right? Follow the evidence - maybe TPTB should do the same ;) Just look at that wiki site - there's plenty of evidence plain to see :)

As for the possible E/C thing - does anyone think this is kind of like the Yelina situation. I was watching "Blood Brothers" the other day, where H tells Yelina that, before she was with Raymond, he had feelings for her. It was a sweet scene, but I found myself thinking of this whole E/C thing, and how H couldn't act back then w/Yelina, and he won't act now w/Calleigh.

Horatio obviously cares for Calleigh, but he refuses to acknowledge it, just like he did w/Yelina. In the end, Yelina ended up w/his little brother, Ray, and now Calleigh might end up with H's other "little brother (in-law)," Eric. Will H end up losing both women the same way? Just a [somewhat weird] thought...

9. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

You know, miamirocks, that is a great point.

I think, if he keeps it up like this, he will end up losing Calleigh to Eric just like he lost Yelina to Ray. Although, I can't say I dont hate what they did with H/Y (sorry, I'm an angst whore :p) I would seriously contemplate taking CSI:miami out of my list of TV shows that I watch..... from the very first moment I watched CSI:MIAMI, I have done so through a shippers prospective, and it is very hard ot do so (for me) otherwise. I wish I could, but I can't seem to, the only time I managed to do that was with the whole H/M situation... :lol: I mean, it was vute to look at, but it had no shippery value... :rolleyes:

EDIT: It had no shippery value to me. Sorry if I offended anyone :p

10. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Yea, it was just an odd thought - and I certainly don't want Eric to end up like Ray. I like Eric, but not w/Cal :)

Oh - I sent out about 8 postcards today (I know it's nowhere near 50, but it's a start :) ) to different people (like TV guide, the producers, the actors, etc) - Thanks to everyone who made such great pictures - they're awesome and hopefully will catch someone's attention!

I would like to say I'd stop watching the show if E/C went forward, but I've just invested too much into it - CSI:Miami is pretty much the only (new) show I watch on TV (I watch reruns of old stuff a lot).

When Speed was killed, I kind of thought of abandoning the show, as I always liked his humor - but I really liked Cal's character, too, and enjoyed the cases. Now, I think I'm watching mostly out of curiosity to see what they will do to my beloved characters.

I have to say, rewatching the old season really makes me miss the comradery the team had - especially Cal and H. Also, even if Cal was "promoted," which I'm not sure she was, but wikipedia said she was in "Rio", that's no reason for H & C not to work together. That CSI Megan, who started out as H's superior, worked w/him closely all the time before leaving the MDPD.

I watched "Losing Face" today (Season 1), and Cal's concern for H was sweet, although they had very few scenes together. You could tell they were trying to pair H up w/ Megan, but it wasn't working. It still was a nice episode, and H showed a ton of emotion that we really don't see from him today. His character's so stoic now, so predictable. He kind of lost his sense of humor, and some of his humanity, over the last couple of seasons...

OK, that wasn't really DuCaine, just an observation. Anyhow, I'm dreading Monday - ugh...See you guys later!

11. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hi all. Feeling okay? I'm a bit braver than I was the last time I posted, but enough about that, it's time to discuss our H and Cal! :)

@ miamirocks: I loved how Calleigh said 'Where's Horatio?' when she first arrived at the scene. She was definitely concerned for him. Wonder if she comforted him after? You never know... ;) But he was her main priority which was completely sweet. :)
    And to get back to the point you made in your other post, I agree completely. You can't ignore the evidence, and facts don't cease to exist because they're ignored. It's impossible to forget all those moments in S1-3, and just because another pairing is getting a boost does not mean another pairing is pushed to the bottom of the pile. I think it's unfair, but we'll have to see with the finale that we get a team shot and they're standing together... :rolleyes:

I think that apart from Megan in S1, Calleigh was really the other strong, intelligent woman onthe team, so one would think she and Horatio had a good relationship anyway. That's what I thought when I first saw S1.

Just a word about Calleigh and Horatio being together: I feel that they have connected on so many levels anyway, both intellectually and spiritually, and in a way physical with 'The Hug', that even if they never explore a close intimate relationship, they will always have this bond that exists through it all. Love isn't simple, and for H and Cal, it has been really complicated, but I'll hold out until the end for the both of them.

Everytime they touch,
    I get this feeling,
    And if they ever kiss,
    I swear I will fly,
    Can't you feel my heart beat fast?
    I want this to last,
    Need them side by side.

'Cos everytime touch
    I feel this static
    And if they ever kiss
    I'll reach for the sky
    CCan't you hear my beat so
    Calleigh, Horatio
    Want you in my life...

My original 'Everytime We Touch' lyrics again... :) Don't give up!!

@ BG: I agree. We don't want a repeat of Ray and Yelina. H needs to say something, or else it really is over, his chance is gone. Unless we have a 'confession' somewhere down the S6 road... there's always time for more opportunities to arise. Our campaign will do well, and we'll get some scenes when they ACTUALLY talk!

I had the strangest dream last night. I was all hyped with my DuCaine scenes, that I dreamt I was watching an episode of Miami, and Calleigh and Horatio were working together! :eek: I kept screaming, "They're talking! They're talking!!" When Horatio reached out to point out a bit of evidence, he brushed Calleigh's hair... intentionally I think!! ;) And Calleigh was wearing the outfit described by BG in our RP!! Isn't that cool?? :D

Back soon! Hang in there...
    :)

12. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

well I am happy to report that i sent out 12 post cards yesterday also. I am really very hopeful that we will at least get NOTICED- I am mainly just hoping for some ONSCREEN time for H and Cal" together"--- that is my key goal to see them show their friendship and caring moments-- I am NOT one who wants to see Cal with eric-- but i can ' suck it up" if I have too- esp. If H has a little something something going with Yelina or someone who cares for him-- I will just be waiting for this thing to run its course then hopefuly H and cal can get back on track- but that is just me-- my MAIN concern is to get some together time for H &Cal---
    Ithink H& Cal has proven that they have good chemistry--- so hopefully we will SEE some scenes soon- either way- I am NOT giving up---- thanks fanfic writers and others for keeping our hope alive

13. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

I sent my two...unfortunately I was hung over all weekend and was unable to make any more.
    I think they have good chemistry as well. In fact, I had a dream that mirrored an experience I had on Friday night, only it was H and Cal in the place of me and the guy I was with: they're at a concert, and Cal's standing there in awe of the kick-ass band, when all of a sudden H comes up from behind, puts his arm around her waist and rests his head on her shoulder, his lips coming awfully close to her neck. Cal then proceeds to rub his head whilst still enjoying the show. Fun times, huh?

14. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

That was too funny EmeraldEyes06 ! I had that song stuck in my head the rest of the day and I kept singing your version. Great DuCaine minds think alike I guess! :lol:

I was watching the first and seond season of Miami this weekend and I couldn't help but notice how much chemistry H and Cal had back then. They still do now, but it is very much...I don't know, watered down maybe? It seems like TPTB are supressing the little flirty moments and I can't see it as easily in the current season.

Hopefully tonight we'll get something we can work with! ;)

15. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

Hey gang....thanks to everyone that has sent out postcards so far.....I think we will get noticed....and keep sending when you have the time over the next few weeks so we can keep getting noticed.

I might try to make a few more this weekend.....and I'll let you know if I do.

Edited to add : Tonight's show with E/C was no big deal....but start sending messages to CBS to get Calleigh and Horatio on screen together. And, please remind me not to hang out in the episode thread again. :(

tracylynn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.