May sorrow everlast - an Aiden-corner

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Detective_Burn, Nov 17, 2005.

1. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Third Watch was awesome!! I can't believe it got cancelled! I remeber bawling like a baby when Bobby died and then the whole big shot out in the hospital with Bosco. Oops sorry I probably shouldn't be talking about it in this thread!!

2. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

^Good idea. :)

@Orison. Thankies for the info.

@all
    I also still wonder how the debate between Kim and Jimmy ended with whom Joey should grow up finally.

Unfortunately this is definitly off-topic in an Aiden-thred.
    There was a Vanessa thread some time ago, where guest-appearances of Vanessa would fit in better.

For general TW-discussions I´d rather suggest a new thread at TV-section.

So, let´s concentrate on Aiden here.

3. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

Hey folks - ever thought about the couple Aiden and Hawkes? :eek:

Give them a chance, check them out in shipper-thread. :cool:

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Aiden/Hawkes? Hmm. I dunno I've always been the DnA and Flaiden chick, but I'll try almost everything on NY once :D

5. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Seeing this thread here, I feel I need to write something about Aiden.
    To be honest, at first I didn't like Aiden that much, I don't know why. But then I actually realised she is a great character, a strong girl, someone who is not afraid of life and fighting for what she wants. That was shown in the show. All the situation with DJ Pratt show how Aiden was an awesome person, who never gave up to put in jail someone who really deserved it. We all know that she made a mistake with that evidence, but can we really point a finger at her?! Because I can understand why she did it, she was desperate, she was feeling bad because she couldn't do the right thing :rolleyes: And now seeing the episodes, I miss her sometimes. I miss the way she acted. I miss her way of being. I miss her :( Gladly we can still rewatch season 1 episodes, and remember how she was fantastic, and remember that she died because she didn't feel good if she wasn't trying to finish what she started. We all know she died trying to be able to do what she wanted to, what was fair, what needed to be done, sooner or later.

6. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Same here. I thought Aiden was too much of a show-off and she annoyed me. But I grew to like her after a few episodes. She's what every woman wants to be; smart, strong, beautiful, and sexy. She isn't afraid to mix it up with the guys too, especially with Danny and Flack.

7. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I completely agree with all of that. At first I felt the same way about her and then she grew on me :D

8. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

I´m afraid I liked Aiden from the beginning. :D Maybe you just have to get used to her? ;)

btw: @Doreen, did you already say hello in my new Aikes-thread? :cool:

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I liked Aiden from the beginning, too. She was actually an early favorite--I liked her spark and her wit and her sharp eye. I thought she was very smart and savvy. Definitely a cool character.

10. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Glad that I am not alone. Also glad that I soon discovered I was so wrong about her! I just watched season 2 first episode, thinking about her frustration about not being able to develop the case against the guy, the whole situation is so bad yet so nice to see her determination...She was strong!

11. everclaire

everclaire Rookie

Aiden was my favourite character, I was a hardcore DnA shipper, now of course I ship the Danny/Lindsay pairing but I do kinda feel like I'm cheating on aiden :(

12. CSIChick27

CSIChick27 Dead on Arrival

I also liked Aiden from the beginning. She was tough and witty and basically could hold her own with the boys. You couldn't make her back down unless she wanted to.

13. everclaire

everclaire Rookie

I'm re-obsessing with Season One, she just had such great chemistry with the cast, especially with Flack and Danny.

I thought briefly that I liked the Danny/Lindsay ship, but since my last post have decided I don't any more. Bring Back Burn.

14. CSIChick27

CSIChick27 Dead on Arrival

I wish we could too. I'm a DnA girl myself. But unfortunately we can't ressurect people. *sits down and mourns Aiden*

15. everclaire

everclaire Rookie

aha i have a plan though. it's on the Lindsay haters thread ;)