The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by TallyHo, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Dear god yes...:eek:

Oh my god! New thought! Howsabout Oceans 11, he would sooo be better than George Clooney, although GC is hot, he isn't nearly as hot as BP. ;) Plus the robbing, etc. *dies* *revives* Oh and the suits. *dies again*

2. jeanmacgreen

jeanmacgreen Rookie

Oh Yeah! His lovely curls all grown long enough out so that he has to tie them back along his neck, The open-chest shirt, with the laces hanging loose. Let's never forget those skin tight pirate pants!Abso-frickin'-lutely
    FRRWWOOAAARR!!! :devil:

3. MORGANSTARR

MORGANSTARR Prime Suspect

okay!

When i go bed:

must write or start to write a fic about castaway or pirates of the carribean meet's billy lmao!

i wont be on tomorrow well...until sat afternoon cuz im going to a gig in b'ham tomorrow night...and im staying in a hotel...so im going to take my little FAN FIC book and write...and OMG...they have SKY in the rooms!!!!!

so you know what this mean

fave bands + hotel + sky = best night everrrrrr :D

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

So tonight is "Post Mortem" the creepy little house again.. it's a good one wow, way back from November.. am looking forward to it.. he looks good and I'm beginning to like him more and more without the beard.. this is his" new look" and it's nice S/7 is so great!![​IMG]

5. eggbe4thechicken

I'm loving S7 too. I like pretty much everything about it. Apart from the Catherine sluttiness, that just gets me mad. Everything else is A-OK. :D

6. jeanmacgreen

jeanmacgreen Rookie

I love the show, I love Billy, but when are the Idiots In Charge going ever stop with dark blue 'X-Files' mood lighting? I can hardly see anyones face or eyes until they go for daylight scenes and in Billy's case that is a crime, indeed! For heaven's sake, do they actually see the experiments their supposed to be working on?

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

bbwwwhhhahaha ok, THAT is funny jeanmacgreen
    I KNOW! and the CAPS are so dark you can't see anyone's face
    especially our Billy :)

8. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

Destiny and I have noticed that this thread has undergone some disappointing downward momentum of late. We are not terribly pleased by the persistent spamming, chatting and continued crossing of the PG-13 line by a fixation on verbal sexual innuendoes and imagery.

To ensure we ALL understand what is required by the Board rules:

" You can't post the same thing multiple times on the board, or post the same thing over and over in a certain thread or forum, or continuously make posts that have no real content or relevance to what is being discussed. Spamming can even just be posting too much - as a general rule, don't post more than two or three threads in a forum within a reasonable length of time."

" In order to protect those posters who are minors, you cannot post NC-17 or R-Rated material anywhere on the BBS, or link to such material."

We would have imagined that someone of Mr Petersen's caliber would have warranted a deeper appreciation and in-depth discussion of Mr Petersen as an actor extraordinaire in all his myriad roles and portrayals spanning his brilliant career. No one is denying that he's not hard to look at and cleans up nice BUT there is definitely much, much more to Mr Petersen than his physical self. So a certain amount of “Ooh & Aah” is most assuredly welcome; HOWEVER, please let us not do this gentleman a disservice and a discourtesy by continuing to indicate via the contents in our posts that he is nothing more than his physical self.

Right then, Destiny and I would like to get a buy in from all frequent users of this thread to let us know that we will steer this “HOTTNESS OF WILLIAM/GRISSOM” thread back to its roots of the SUM appreciation of Messer’s Petersen & Grissom.

Please post your single replies i.e. "Yes, I understand and agree" or the equivalent in this thread. If you don't understand and disagree, please contact Destiny or I via PM so as not to disrupt this thread any further.

Thank you.

9. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Yes, I agree! Thanks TallyHo and Destiny for taking us back to home base.

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] yes indeed..I agree, sounds great, and the new title is more respectful to Mr. Petersen.. and TallyHo you sure do have a way with words.. good job, and Destiny thanks as well ;)

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I understand

12. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Posting on this new page so folks won't miss out.

=====

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

Destiny and I have noticed that this thread has undergone some disappointing downward momentum of late. Needless to say but we are not terribly pleased by the persistent spamming, chatting and continued crossing of the PG-13 line by a fixation on verbal sexual innuendoes and imagery.

To ensure we ALL understand what is required by the Board rules:

"You can't post the same thing multiple times on the board, or post the same thing over and over in a certain thread or forum, or continuously make posts that have no real content or relevance to what is being discussed. Spamming can even just be posting too much - as a general rule, don't post more than two or three threads in a forum within a reasonable length of time."

" In order to protect those posters who are minors, you cannot post NC-17 or R-Rated material anywhere on the BBS, or link to such material."

We would have imagined that someone of Mr Petersen's caliber would have warranted a deeper appreciation and in-depth discussion of Mr Petersen as an actor extraordinaire in all his myriad roles and portrayals spanning his brilliant career. No one is denying that he's not hard to look at and cleans up nice BUT there is definitely much, much more to Mr Petersen than his physical self. So a certain amount of “Ooh & Aah” is most assuredly welcome; HOWEVER, please let us not do this gentleman a disservice and a discourtesy by continuing to indicate via the contents in our posts that he is nothing more than his physical self.

Right then, Destiny and I would like to get a buy in from all frequent users of this thread to let us know that we will steer this “HOTTNESS OF WILLIAM/GRISSOM” thread back to its roots of the SUM appreciation of Messer’s Petersen & Grissom.

Please post your single replies i.e. "Yes, I understand and agree" or the equivalent in this thread. If you don't understand and disagree, please contact Destiny or I via PM so as not to disrupt this thread any further.

Thank you.

13. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Understood.

14. eggbe4thechicken

Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10 *DELETED*

Post deleted by eggbe4thechicken

15. eggbe4thechicken

It's official: The BBC can rot in hell. :mad:
    Look
    Bolding is mine. ;)

How can viewer's opinion be an invaluable source of feedback? Viewers watch the programmes! *sigh*
    Nevermind eh?

Got an automatic sort of reply from Channel 4. I don't hate them so much because they bring me DH and ER, and showed me Lost season 1 and 2. ;)
    Still waiting on Channel 5 though. :) *crosses fingers*

When I look at the films shown on American TV, they show his movies all the time. :(

Just as a reminder for the Brits:

To Live and Die in LA is on 12 midnight Friday 27 April, sky movies modern greats.

Mulholland Falls is on Tuesday 24 April 21:00 Sky movies Indie!
    :D

I haven't heard much about Mulholland Falls. Anybody seen it?

ETA: Crap! Sorry! Double posted. *gulp* Completely lost my mind. Not sure how to fix it. I deleted the above post. :rolleyes:
    Please don't hate me? *bats eyelids* :D

In other news, I just got a reply from five, and they have said that they don't hold the rights to any of his movies. :eek: So they have now been put on the requests list. Oh and they said that they have recently got the rights to Young Guns II (brilliant movie) and will show it next year. ;) God that's ages away. :lol:

Again, I'm sorry. Won't happen again. *slams head in oven door*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.