Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

desertwind, i didn't know you had a crush on our sarah ;) hahahaha *dies*

*sigh* you guys are having an awesome spoiler discussion i see. those are the moments when i kinda regret being s-f. i know how much fun it is to talk behind the boxes now.

i still would prefer a kiss than little moments. let's not forget that GSR is very different from any other relationship on TV and the fact that they kissed does not necessarily have to mean that it reached its peak and now will only face a downhill.

but i trust TPTB in handling it all and truth be told i'd be happy with whatever i'll get.

2. anotherweirdo

anotherweirdo Civilian

I'm going to step out of "lurkerdom" for a second here...I don't know if there is anyone else out there that has this feeling but I keep looking at the poll and I don't know how to answer. I mean, I would LOVE to see them kiss but on the other hand it's all of the little things that make GSR so fantastic. I guess, what I'd really like is a bunch of little moments coupled with some physical stuff... No I don't mean, throw her against and kiss the life out of her... yes i do...no i don't...ye.NO! (sorry, little argument with myself...won't happen again!) I want to see some meaningful handholding or a hug or hell even a trademark Grissom look and then a "lean in(for a kiss)" and then fade to commercial or something.. ANYTHING!

Ok done now... Thanks for bearing with me!

3. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

anotherweirdo: Welcome outta lurkdom! I adore your name! :)

See, a fade to black almost kiss would almost be worse for me! See, I love their sweet moments, but, I want a kiss. I'm to the point where I just want a kiss. Last season, I said I'd settle for the season ending with a hug, and we got canon. So, my expectations for the end of this season are a bit higher. Me. Wantee. Affection!

We've seen some tender moments between the two of them, and I love that, but I want to see a little of the PASSION that I know is there.

Sure, we'll see Grissom passionately ANGRY in the finale, but I want some passion in the sense of him and his woman!

C'mon!

Two cookies to whoever can name what show I was referencing in the single word above. :)

4. nuttynickyxx

nuttynickyxx Witness

on another csi forum i found the following post: "sara is not dying. she gets badly hurt and everyone is at the hospital with her. gil is in the room with her and kisses her when she wakes up. everyone else is standing outside the room and sees." Appaerntly this came from mystery-crime-serien.de however, as i only speak english, i do not know this for a fact lol, not sure if its true or not but thought id share just in case!

5. wings23

wings23 Witness

I want a kiss. Or something. There have been sweet moments here and there for almost all of S7, but still no physical interaction, unless you count wiping tears. I don't want a huge make out scene, it just wouldn't fit, but I do want a little something more than we've had all year.

6. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Whoot! Congrats! :D Doesn't quite beat London hosting the olympics does it though? :lol:

I voted for kiss, obviously....because I'm a perv. *sigh*

That. would. kill. me. I would probably scream. :eek: I could live with a full on kiss that then, and only then, fades. I would then proceed to wait patiently at geekfiction until someone posted the smut. ;)

I think it is safe to say that G is passionate. I mean, you see how much attention and detail he puts into his work, it should and better be the same with Sara, or I will have words.

Give us a clue. *bats eyelids* :D

7. nameless

nameless Hit and Run

My bet is on How I Met Your Mother, but I'm not sure. That show is GREAT by the way - so original and so funny.

And about Grissom being passionate, I definately think that he has it in himsef, but doesn't show it. I think it would be the biggest understatement ever if I said that he's a private guy and doesn't let everybody know what he's like. Other than Sara, duh.

On the poll I voted for a kiss. I think we've had our share of small moments and I'm sure they would all be very nice, but a kiss is the big thing we've been waiting for. Someone said that the small scenes made the relationship unique, but I think TPTB could make the kiss wonderful without it becoming cliche.

8. anotherweirdo

anotherweirdo Civilian

I'd like to revise my previous statement a little bit. I obviously want the kiss too, hence the argument with myself there. But... If I had to wait til season 8 I'd be ok as long as the next 4 episodes of eye sex are coupled with some physical contact of some type... I NEED to see them touch. I swear their eyes must be exhausted from all of that eye sex they're having.
    Oh hell... no, who am I kidding. I want a kiss too; I don't want them to wait till after everyone knows about it before we see them kiss. I want it to be "our secret" until they're finally outed. *bah* nevermind me, I can't make decisions in my own life either LOL

LONG live GSR!

9. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

nuttynickyxx[/b] about Season 7/Season 8.]While I'd love to see that happen - they haven't even begun filming, nor writing for the Season 8 preimere, so I'd take it as a rumour to start :)

10. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Apparently this ends the spoiler boxes for me as I know them. Someone pull out the tissues. I'm gonna cry. I said I was going to go spoiler free for the next season, and I meant it. Really really meant it.

Which means that I haven't read those two little boxes. And it makes me sad. :( See?

Reading the spoilers will not bring me happiness. Reading the spoilers will not bring me happiness..."

*sighs*

Maybe once season 8 gets into full swing and I don't know anything AT all about what you might be talking about this will get easier. [sarcasm] Right. [/sarcasm] What I'm saying is once your only ahead of me by three or four episodes and not an entire season gap, maybe it won't bother me so much. Who am I kidding? By the end of the summer I'm going to be banging my head against a wall and singing about monkeys sitting in a tree.

Anwyays, a fade to black kiss? Would make me scream at my TV. And probably throw things. Full fledge Three Year Old tantrum. It would not be pretty.

You know what would be kinda cool though? Just a... peck. lol. Like when she's leaving for work. Or to get grocerys. I don't know how TPTB could make a full tongue action kiss... work - I mean this is CSI. But a goodmorning kiss when she gets to the lab... or like is leaving the lab.

Admit it, you'd all squee. Because what we do see of these characters lives is the mundane (can you call solving crimes mundane?), and what I mean by that is that just as we think of going to our jobs as something we do over and over and over... so might they. Sure, their mundane is a little more exciting then ours, but really? When was the last time you laid a big fat one on your boyfriend/girlfriend while you were at work? With tongue I mean. lol. This isn't making much sense is it? Sorry.

So unless TPTB decide to break the code and go for an at home scene with the geeks, what could cause them enough, (whats a good word? Emotion maybe?) to kiss with as much passion as we want?

Yes, thats a question directed at everyone.

And boo to S8 spoilers being released already - if they so have... perhaps they're just rumors? Can I read rumors? NO. Bad. All spoiler boxes with anything to do with S8 are BAD. :rolleyes: Like this summer isn't going to be long enough as is. Boo I say!

That is all.

11. nuttynickyxx

nuttynickyxx Witness

yeh i kno lol, just speculation, but would b kwl if it happened!

*hands turtlebaby a tissue* come on, we can get through this together lol! And its only a rumour lol, about season 8 anyway, still dont read cos of S7 finale spoiler! *slaps hands away from spoiler* LEAVE IT ALONE!

12. MORGANSTARR

MORGANSTARR Prime Suspect

i have a question!

am i allowed to post about labrats GSR in here?

cuz i wasn't sure?

13. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

^ Do you mean the episode Lab Rats? If so, then yes, as that episode aired last Thursday. :)

14. MORGANSTARR

MORGANSTARR Prime Suspect

i did...and ohh...:lol:

sorry i live in England and were still on sabbatical!

:(

but.. my point!

i was watching that hodges/wendy scene you know the one where he tells us about his lucky day!

and hodges over hears grissom and sara say

sara: ohh..and by the way you left those minitures at my place
    grissom: yea they've been keeping me awake for ages

:eek:
    it totally shocked me...i think hodges knows for sure now!

15. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

That was what she said to him. hehe.....

Look, I'm probably gonna stay off this sight (at least the CSI:LV side) and possibly the whole computer until the finale. There are spoilers everywhere and I'm attempting to stay 'spoiler-free' for the finale, and I'm not getting too far.:p See ya'll later! *waves and departs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.