Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ruzila, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

Welcome CookiMonstasBabe. I hope they end up together too, they derserve it!

Peace dudes x

2. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

Thanks again! I already feel like part of the YoBling family *squee*. lol, peace to you to. They totally deserve each other. I hope youre right, grssom89, if their both around next season which is most likely.

3. alwayswrite05

alwayswrite05 Lab Technician

Hey all, just dropped in 'cuz it has been way too long since I've visited Talk, let alone my favorite ship's thread. Good to see all the new folks, and a hearty welcome to Cookiemonstasbabe and all of ya'll who've joined the yobling ranks since I last set foot in here. Nothing much else to say, not exactly a shippers paradise of a season so far, but hell I'm a Cubs fan, and if it's one thing we know how to do, it's hope :rolleyes:

Hopefully I'll be around more, and I'm even more hopeful I'm still welcome!:lol:

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Oh wow. It's Ashley. First I saw Lizzy in the Marg/Catherine thread and now you here. It feels like a night for the oldies. lol. I myself haven't visited this thread in forever :lol:, but it's always nice to see old friends back, although I don't think I ship this pairing now as much as I used to (I haven't been really into shipping these days. lol). Anyway, welcome back Ash and hope you'll drop by more often. :)

5. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

Well since we're all having a reunion of sorts... WASSSSSUP! :lol: I thought I heard Ash was back from the dead. I think its a sign for YoBling! I think Nick just told Cath and War in this pic that we're back in the YoBling thread! :p

[​IMG]

Anybody else doing a ring check on War lately? My count is 3 eps ringless :devil:

6. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

Hey Ash, whoever you are! Hope you drop by more often, always nice to have you Yo!Blingers to talk to! You seem to be on more than CaRWashers, lol.

Save the Earth, Its the only planet that has chocolate

7. alwayswrite05

God, I'm showing how long I've been gone, but what's a CaRWasher? I'm too lazy to go look at the ship-name list :p.

And thanks for the warm re-welcome E, RC and Cookie (can I call you Cookie?). And yeah, Ru, I'm back *dusts off dirt*. Being six feet under is no fun. Besides, I've missed ya'll :(.

8. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

For real? 3 ringless eps? I always mean to check but I can never notice... Which reminds me again... I STILL need to watch Big Shot

9. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

You may call me Cookie! what do i call you again?? Bit thick, ish Cookie. CaRWash is Calleigh and Ryan from Csi:Miami. Me and my sis get into fights over it because shes a Hip Hugger. Eric and Calleigh, for those who dont know.

10. alwayswrite05

Well Cookie you can call me Ash or Ashley or even 'hey you', I'll respond to all :D. Thanks for the clear up on the CaRWash thing. God, I feel so out of the loop. I mean I haven't even squeed in ages :p.

Three ringless eps, eh? Cool. All signs point to the fact that Tina's definitely on her way out. There was that bit about work coming first, then him not saying he was unavailable when that photography teacher was quite openly flirting. (Yes, she turned out to be psycho, but that's beside the point. She was flirting and he just laughed it off and established no boundaries.) Yep,Tina's yesterday's news, even if it's not official yet. I also know that all that stuff is old, but it's all I can think of atm.

And, because nobody's asked you yet, what're your favorite YoBling moments, Cookie?

11. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

OOh, i dont know there are so many. Please post some people, i could do with cheering up. Someone ate my giant Toberlerone. upset. So, people cheer me up!

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oh my GOd! I haven't been on here since ages! That's not fair to YoBling! They're one of my favorite ships. :)

Okay, easy question. Favorite YoBling episode, guys?

13. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

woo, calmed down, is having a squeeing fest. Welcome back, kissmesweet. ooh, i dont know my favourite YoBling eps, there are so many. He always has something nice to say to her though, doesnt he?? I got annoyed on Thursday, he was flirting with a girl who was not Cathy! *squee*. I told you about the squee fest, some, like that one, will be totally inaproppraite, so i apologise in advance.

14. loki

loki Lab Technician

*walks in*
    Wow, I forgot about this thread... *slaps self*

My favorite eppy is... umm... hang on, brain fart.... the one with the dummy...

umm.... poo, I cant remember the name, lol... its past my bedtime... :lol:

15. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

It's been a while since I've been here. Did you miss me? :lol:

Catherine cried for Keppler because she was his friend, and he more or less saved her life.

I wished Warrick had been there too, I think we would have at least gotten a hug out of the scene. And right now I'd settle for anything.

I'm certain someone may have mentioned this before, but I wished that she would have called Warrick instead of Sara during Built to Kill. It's really just shows you how far they've fallen:( I imagine had this happened in an earlier season, Warrick would have been her first call.

I know we all talk about their eye-sex and chemistry and how they melt the screen with their hotness (which is all true btw ;)) but it really saddens me that the tptb have taken a wonderful and loving friendship and pretty tossed it down the drain (pardon the pun :rolleyes: ).

I think I'm going to cry now. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.