More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

aw darn I hope it's not a huge cliffhanger, it'll drive me nuts all summer lol

2. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

^ Which is probably their point... ;)

3. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

I don't think it will be a major cliff hanger, like someone's life hangs in the balance or something. It doesn't appear that Joey Lawrence's character has anything to do with the season finale or the drug storyline, so Im assuming the cliff-hanger is implying something relating to Mac's job.

4. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

ROTFL Orison! That's indeed the point.

But I also tend to not think it is sth like sb life is hanging in the balance, since they kind of did this last year and considering the major storyline with Stel upcoming. That said, I think they will give us LOADS of new information but they all don't make sense to us in first place and we need to bring the puzzle alltogether just next season.

So, they make us think all summer long which can be as bad as nail biting... ;)

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

PLEASE SWEAR TO GOD, Tell me it's a speculation! Anyone one else can tell me something relateD?

6. Lindsay_Montana

Lindsay_Montana Hit and Run

^^ As far as I know, Danny will get hurt by the hostage takers, well actually his hand will get hurt, so lot of pain...

7. celtess

celtess Rookie

one speculation lol
    I think the last scene of the promo for the 4 next episode, when you see one guy with a gun, is the last scene of this season. But it's a speculation lol.

8. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

From the bits and pieces we're getting about the JL episode, I think it sounds fantastic! And once again, bringing up both sides of the coin as far as the rights & wrongs of an issue, and the consequences of your decision. Glad to see the Continuity Fairy hard at work (for once. Damn lazy fairy! :lol:)

9. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

TPTB has continuity fairy working again, but they are quite cruel to all the characters of NY. I mean, Stella helt hostage by bfriend, Mac lost his wife in 9/11, Flack got almost killed in that bombing last year and now we get Danny held hostage. Is it just me or is this franchise let's say harsher than the others?

Will be looking forward to that Danny centered story anyway. CG will do great, I am sure!! :)

10. Pixu

Pixu Witness

maybe danny will be taken hostage by lindsay? she could turn out to be some crazed sociopath! either that or fangirls, i'm thinking...^-^

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Alas, it's not by Lindsay, funny as that would be. :lol: I still think it would be great to have Lindsay turn serial killer.

Ausiello said "can't confirm" which means either it's not happening or it's being kept under wraps really, really well. The safe bet is the former, but the latter would be one hell of a season ending shocker, and well, the kind of daring and surprise that we haven't seen since the pilot of the original CSI.

12. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Oh yeah! Cool idea... and then, she could be removed from the show!! I am kidding... my crazy mind got carried away... I don't have anything against that character expect that I just don't see her with Danny...

13. Pixu

Pixu Witness

i'm hoping that would happen...but realistically, i doubt they're gonna make Lindsay go pyscho...unless she suspects Danny of cheating with Flack! (ok, i'm going back in the gutter before i get ahead of myself) i get what you mean, BonaTaylor, i used to like Lindsay's character in series two, but since the writers have started shipping off D/L I'm not too keen on it...co-workers and relationships do not work (ok, i'll make an exception for Mac and Peyton and GSR, cause they're some of my personal favourite ships, but still...it sounds a reasonably haphazard thing to do...). I think the idea of Lindsay going pyscho is the result of one too many caffeinated drinks and Stephen King novels...:p

14. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

I don't think anyone will get killed off. I know it was a while ago but the killed Adian off last season and had Don almost die in that bombing so I don't see them doing that again so soon. Unless that person wants to leave the show. But something like that I think rumors would have come out by now. I don't see how they would have the cliff-hanger be something about Mac's job becasue its Mac, they can't fire him nor can they take away his postion as superviosor becasue then the show wouldn't work anymore. Who would take Mac job? I still feel like the cliff-hanger will be unrealted to what has been going on this season. Something different to kick off season 4.

does anyone know what episode we will find out if Stella has HIV??

15. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

I agree that if someone was going to leave the show, there would've been some rumor already. But I too think (and it's not based on anything, just a feeling) that the few seconds of the 'final 4'-promo, where someone points a gun at Mac, are the final seconds of this season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.