Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

She'll be back. She has to be back. Because I want her to come back. And that's all I have to hold onto. Because I live in denial. And Mr. TV guide man (can't even attempt to spell his name right now) gives me a giant headache. Listening to him talk makes me want to strike out at something... even if he's not talking about CSI.

Today GSR is rocking my purple and green butterfly socks. I have a vast collection of very entertaining socks. And GSR? Has rocked every pair.

Ive been living in past GSR moments world. In the last two hours I've watched clips from IE, Committed, ND, ToYD, WtG... and other random moments from the first 6 seasons. Just one after another. And I think I fell in love with this ship all over again.

It's so... good now, but it was so - beautiful then. I guess I needed a reminder. And I found it. There is a reason I sail this ship.

If you haven't relived these moments in awhile - I'd recommend it. Watch a few music vids from the CSI wiki page. Visit gsr.com and watch a few clips.

Pull out Butterflied from your DVD collection and spend some quality time with GSR before it was Canon.

*happy sigh*

Oh my, I did the same thing. lol. If the episode was good for one thing, it was how cute Sara looked in the final stages of Denial. It's heartbreaking.

This is completely off topic right now, sort of, but I caught my MARRIED co-worker making out with the plumber in one of the guest rooms. I work at a hotel btw. Anyways, the plumber is not her husband. And I was like 'omg.' And promptly turned around and walked away giggling like a fool. Because I saw what I wasn't supposed to see. It was baaaad. But it was so funny because all I could think was of GSR. And then I promptly told every single person I could find. And I'm normally a VERY good sercret keeper. I'm not a gossiper. But we'd suspected it for so long - that I couldn't keep my mouth shut.

Which leads me to believe that as soon as one member of the team knows, everyone will know. And really? I would love to see it revealed because Greg walks in on them in the locker room and then tells Nick. Who tells Warrick. Who tells Catherine. Who leaks it to Brass. And somewhere along that chain Hodges finds out. Because he's Hodges and has ears everywhere and knows everything. Which leads to all the labrats knowing.

But this is CSI. Not a soap opera. So It'll never go down like that. :rolleyes: But it would be funny.

At this point, I'll settle for any type of outing. A handhold while walking out the lab that someone sees. A hug that they get caught during. A certain *letter* being discovered in Grissom's desk drawer by... lets say, Catherine.

Fireworks shooting off whilst they share a desperate kiss on a balcony in like... Paris or something. But they left the webcam on accidently and Hodges sees. Because he cyber stalks Grissom.

Sky writing.

Spell it out in rocks on the roof.

Scream it down the hall.

Matching T-Shirts that say "Taken" and wear them on the same day.

A bad case of 'teenagers in love' giggles.

Steaming up the windows of the Denali (a la Titantic).

Someone finally seeing the eyesex.

Those damn eyebabies finally hatching. Someone would HAVE to notice that.

An engagement ring.

Carrying the wrong cell phone.

A collection of... I won't go there.

Or you know, just pulling Sara into his office while everyone is watching and then close the blinds and lock the door. Followed shortly by obvious -sounds- coming from within.

You know. Anything. :D

Ok. I'll go now.

btw? I hate road construction. They're redoing the main Hwy that I take to work every friggin' day. They expect it to take 6 months. Bleh.

Ok.

That is all.

Edited Because I think faster then I can type and words get left out. It's a problem. I'm working on it.

Edited again because if it isn't words I forget it's letters that completely change the meaning of a sentence. I'll stop correcting myself now. I'm bored is all.

2. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Hahaha. Today I was talking about Grissom and Sara with my mom. First time I've really ever went on and on about them.

She goes "Grizzum and Sara are cute together. They give each other funny looks"

First of all, I bursted out laughing and yelled "FOR THE LAST TIME IT'S GRISSOM PRONOUNCED GRIS-SOME" She always says it Grizzum, and I crack up laughing correcting her every single time.

Then, I had to go and say "It's not funny looks, mum, it's Eye-Sex"

She responded:

"I don't know what those teachers in your school teach you, but there is no such thing as "eye-sex" "

:rolleyes:

Ahh.. Good ol' GSR.

3. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

^^:lol: :lol:.

First of all, my parents think I'm coo-coo when it comes to GSR.

They don't say anything but I KNOW they are thinking "Man, our daughter needs therapy." :lol:

And Turtle? I was cracking up about the plummber for like, 5 minutes.

I work at a grocery store, and today I rang up a tissue box that had a butterfly on it. I said "Ooo! Pretty Butterfly!" When in actuality I was thiking "Damn it...when is that cocoon going to hatch?! LONG LIVE GSR!" But I didn't DARE say it outloud...the customers might think I'm nuts. :lol:

Oh! and another thing!
    Everytime I ring up bleach, and/or level it, it now gives me the willies. I wanna scream eveyrtime I see it...makes me think of the finale...and crazy-psycho-bitch Natalie...kidnapping OUR Sara. :(

4. nameless

nameless Hit and Run

I know exactly what you mean. And it's not only with my parents. The place where I'm from has no knowledge of the exsistance of GSR and I'm the only one who pays any attention to it. I avoid talking about it, because my friends think I'm crazy anyways, but it's so hard to keep it to myself... GSR is a burden and a blessing all at once.

Ah, I remember the times I spent watching all the music videos on that site. They are all very well done, and why shouldn't they be, those scenes are a great material to work with :)

5. midnight78

midnight78 Civilian

Hi everyone,
    I'm sorta new here so if i make any mistakes "sorry". Have been reading these pages for the last few months now and have just built up the courage to post something.
    I have read all the spoilers and my head is spinning, i wish i had kept spoiler free but haven't got much will power. I so need to go and read some GSR fanfic!

6. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

GSR fanfiction solves all.

Well...it doesn't but it does where you're in an annoyed mood and need a quick GSR fix. Watching clips helps too :)

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i have to ruin your hopes egg. i seriously don't think we will get a sex scene with Billy's full frontal again, lol. but you can always watch TLADILA or Kiss The Sky. those are good for everything ;)
    yeah, exactly. i'm afraid that TPTB will leave out this part of the story though. what would be in their style is ending a finale with some kind of Geek physical affection in public, without showing the reactions of the team. and the next season would start with them already knowing and being used to it. i wouldn't like that, b/c i don't care how cliche/soapy a reveal might be. i still want it.

OR they can actually show the reactions, but not very surprised ones. like "yeah, i knew something was there".
    ooooh, thanks for that Shipwrecked. my FB works like shit right now and i don't really use it a lot, neither go on those groups, but it's always good to know.
    LMAO. i love you for that Turtle. seriously.

you know what i did after my prom when the pictures where hanging all around my high-school? i was looking at them, trying to find myself and then i noticed ... that there was some girl's naked boob on one. and what did i do? well, i just couldn't keep it to myself for more than 2 seconds. i was all "HEY Y'ALL!! LMAO! WANNA SEE A NAKED BOOB?". of course everybody saw it before the teacher came and took it off. i admit, i was mean in high school, lol.
    awww, that would be so sweet. i mean, you know, i'm reffering to my laughing scene again.
    LOL. first i thought you wanted to say that they were doing this "I CAN FLY" thing in front of the Denali while CAPTAIN Brass would be driving it to the crime scene.
    yeah, you know i wonder how did TOYD look like from a little more distance. what we had really was the camera work, and i would like to see it with the eyes of Cath for example. just to see if it was that obvious for people around them or was it mostly smart operating. cuz you know, the CSIs could have been pretending they didn't see anything.

this got me thinking. maybe the team is in denial? i mean, they all SEE that the Geeks are close, but they don't want to acknowledge it. cuz seriously, Catherine, the relationship expert wouldn't notice? maybe that's why she was all "whatever" when he announced that he's going on sabbatical. she didn't ant to say anthing to Nick, but let's remember that it was HER who said "Maybe he's got himself a girlfriend?". i wish she didn't have those shades on.

and hello midnight78, good to have you here :) hope you're gonna enjoy your time with us!

8. nuttynickyxx

nuttynickyxx Witness

OM wot was all that math thing lol, hes well weird! has he maybe thought that CBS might not want to reveal any info about Sara in S8 becos of the S7 final? And sum1 made a gd point on ere, hes not exactly reliable, No GSR in S6 final? his sources arent THAT reliable then lol! lets just all hope sara's back in S8!

9. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I'm extremely skeptical of this source: Those Who Are Spoil-Free: Do NOT Click but he is claiming to also have sources that Jorja is planning to leave CSI. My problem? It sounds like he just watched Ausiello's video blog and decided to do a write-up. Anyway, take it for what you will. Personally, in any event, I'm glad that the CSI cast and crew is more discreet about this than GA has been lately. If this is the final season for Sara, I would think they would've done more with GSR, personally.

ETA

Agh! I really apologize if any spoil-frees saw the title of that link.

ETAETA

When Mystery is pissed. off. about something that is happening, she lets us know. Even if she can't "say" it. Remember when there was that call to arms for all of us to send letters? She just released a statement saying she knows that TPTB are going to milk this like crazy. I, personally, don't believe that they would be doing it if she was going to die. That's me. I also don't think they would feel confident doing that with a pissed-off star who had been ousted. I also think that if they're this intent on stirring up rumor, they know that the biggest source has come from GSR this year. While the ratings were down from other GA-less episodes, the highest-rated in the string of three we just got was Empty Eyes. The one advertised with Grissom and Sara interaction. They wouldn't still be plugging GSR in TVGuide and other endless publications if they blamed it for the ratings tumble. Unless Jorja is the one who actively wants to leave, I don't think that TPTB would want to trade in on the one storyline that has kept them in the media all year long.

10. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

My mum calls him Grishom. Irritates the hell out of me. I don't get on with my mum at all, so it doesn't make me laugh. She does it on purpose, I swear. :lol:

I don't think I could exist without fanfiction.:lol: :rolleyes: Seriously, I probably spend a few hours a day searching for new fanfics. I have read pretty much everything. :lol: I'm a loon (as ams would say, but she doesn't come in here :(....Britfan will know what I mean! :D)
    Don't say that! It might come true! *touches wood*
    Come to think of it, when I watched that I did think it was odd that she didn't interrogate him. A few seasons back I think she would have asked him about it. Ever since Nesting Dolls I don't think their relationship has been the same. Plus if he is spending most of his time with Sara, like he is in my head ;), then maybe he blew her off too many times and so they drifted apart because of that. I have seen it happen. :(

So far no clicky-di-click on the boxes. :D

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

don't worry about it. i haven't seen it, lol.

i'm so lucky lately in omitting spoilers. on the other hand i want to really thank everybody for being very cautious and not spilling a thing out of the boxes. i think our thread is doing the best job out of all on Talk, right now. the number of people coming here and/or posting is huge, the amount and importance of spoilers is enormous at the moment, and yet everybody knows what and what not to do. on behalf of all spoiler-free out there - thank you! *hugs everybody*

12. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

LOL. I didn't get to see it either. I'm curious now to what she had! Dangit. Sarah what did you have?

Its not like CSI to just up and do something like that without a reason. So hopefully all of its just a rumor in the end, and Sara's going to make it. She may not be my favorite person but I don't want her to die like that.

ot: desert erase some of your pm's woman!

13. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Welcome fellow GSR addict.

I tried to spoil free too - mostly for the GSR because I wanted to be so excited when I saw their scenes, but alas, it didn't work out.

Join the club for "Season 8 Spoiler Free" :p

14. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Poll Time! YAY!

15. midnight78

midnight78 Civilian

I watch at least five clips a day and read loads of fan fic
    when i'm supposed to be working. I am completely addicted to GSR. My friends think i need help when they've heard i have spent 5 hours glued to my computer just looking up gsr stuff. I don't bother telling them now just admitting to an hour a day if asked!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.