Ryan/Natalia-- The unwanted love?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by gregsgirl89, Dec 2, 2005.

1. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

How could you reject Ryan? He's too sweet. I don't want him in another bad relationship that leads to a bad situation like Erica. I kind of like her, but she is a reporter. She pretty much uses Ryan for info.

2. CHIAWOLFE

CHIAWOLFE Hit and Run

I don't think Ryan and Natalia can work out.
    Ryan is even hostile to her in the beginning of S5.(coz Natalia made him being misunderstood by other team members. :eek:)
    But Ryan is indeed a young,cut and hot guy.
    I will not surprise he will have an romance in any female member in CSI MI :lol:(of cours except Aleex ;))

3. CSI_Duquesne01

Well you know, I don't find anything wrong with them. I think they act sweet around each other and there is nothing wrong with me thinking that.

4. CHIAWOLFE

CHIAWOLFE Hit and Run

Well,who knows.Ryan had a short relationship with Nat,but it totally disappeared in S5. :rolleyes:So far they are just team members or friendship. ;)(like Ryan and Eric in S3)
    Noone can predict the next pairing the writers want to make.
    I won't eliminate the possibility of Ryan and Nat. :)

5. CSI_Duquesne01

Of course no one can predict. That is why we have so many different ships and different points of views. I think that Ryan and Nat seem good. I think even off screen they are close. I think. :rolleyes:

6. Nicksmustache

Nicksmustache Hit and Run

Yay! I just think that if the rumors under the spoilers areas in the CaRWash & the Hiphuggers threads are true... then it wouldn't be fair to leave Ryan without any lovin'... :D

7. CSI_Duquesne01

Nat needs to be with someone good too and I think either Ryan or even Horatio would be a good choice. :D

8. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

that is so true Xanessa. Natalia need a good relationship with aman who will be kind to her and Ryan is so that guy. He's really cared when Anya went missing his a great catch!

9. CSI_Duquesne01

Was Nick like the only past relationship we know of about her? Ryan seems like the sweet type, I can't see him hitting a woman(maybe Erica but he didn't necessarily hit her he shoved, wasn't it a shove, but she was doing no good anyways) and I just love how he is around her. He has a good relationship with pretty much all of the women on the show too which puts him in a good light.

10. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

I remember that Natalia said to Eric that he was her first relationship since her divorce so she was with Nick then send him to jail then got divorced and then got hired at Mdpd and start something with Eric. Since they broke up she had no other relationship.

i think that now her ex husband is dead she can start a romance without fear and Ryan would be such a great choice for her!

11. CSI_Duquesne01

Then Nick must have been the most important one, but can you believe those things he said about her? Whether it's true or not, it was harsh. She can't be with someone mean like that.

I understand Ryan can sometimes not be thinking when he does something but everyone on the show has matured at one point and I think a serious relationship will mature Ryan a little more.

12. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I agree, Ryan will mature more with a relationship, and Natalia can beat his ass. so. :D

13. Nicksmustache

I think Ryan's comment in "Rio" -
    "just because your husband was a bastard doesn't mean that they all are"...
    was such an indication that Natalia should stop going for jerks and finally just go for him. ;)

14. Nicksmustache

Just reading the spoilers, about Ryan getting fired - and then kinda selling out - how do you think this will affect the dynamics with Natalia x Ryan? Suppose that he won't have anything on her any more now that he's screwed up big time...

15. Flail_Master

Flail_Master Victim

At the beginning of S5 they still don't get on well with each other, but now they always go to the crime scene together, that's so funny!

I'd love to see them being together!

Maybe Nat will be the person who makes Ryan come back! :D