Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

Wait a minute. Why do I have to write a fic? I think it's somebody else's turn. You know, like EVERYBODY ELSE. :p

Even for Eric and Calleigh being as close as they are, this more-than-friendly kiss on the cheek is going to change something between them. The feelings have always been there, but this just might be the thing that brings them to the surface for the both of them. Maybe for Eric, the thought that Calleigh didn't feel the same was the one thought that kept him grounded and kept him from falling for her. And now that she is showing feelings for him, Eric's one last defense is gone. Nothing left to do but fall.

I keep thinking the same thing over and over. It's not so much that she kisses him that's the big deal. Look at his face. Look at her in the promo before she moves in on him. Those looks say everything. If if were just the kiss, without either of those looks, then a very good persuader might have been able to convince me that was a friendly kiss. But looking at their faces...no. Just no. :D

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Thanks for the animation, Leela.

To me it looks like he thinks she's going to kiss him in the mouth. And he totally leans in. I wonder how that will play out. Also, people are saying it's gonna be a 'friendly' kiss and no big deal and yeah, it'll just be a kiss on the cheek, but then why is CBS milking it for all it's worth? They didn't advertise Horatio and Calleigh's hug from Lost Son. But this, it's in the previews and photo ads, cause CBS knows it's a becoming something more.

3. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Exactly what I am thinking! Why would CBS make it such a big deal and it means nothing but friendship if it is supposed to be a moment to rememeber. Plus we have all of these other spoilers that sound like a romantic plot. Besides look at Eric's face!

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

friendly kiss ky ass!! Midnight is right; if this was a friendly peck on the cheek that didn't mean a thing then CBS and the show wouldn't be miling it for al it is worth. And to us it is worth a lot!!So friendly kiss on the cheek is just a poster's way of being in denial that our ship is about to take off.....clear the launch pad her lips are coming in for a landing :lol:

5. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

And not just that, also Adam's interview, the building up through the next ep, Corey's emails, It's all there, this is not just friendly, this is something deeper

6. xscots_lassx

xscots_lassx Witness

can anyone send me a link to the promo?

7. CSI_Duquesne01

8. xscots_lassx

xscots_lassx Witness

:( i don't see the kiss!

9. CSI_Duquesne01

What. Is it not working or are you refering to the previews?

10. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

Do we have any real proof saying that Calleigh's only going to kiss Eric on the cheek? Cause it really looked like she was heading for the mouth the way she was heading and stuff. I agree with y'all because why would they show that scence and not the scene of Horatio hugging Calleigh in "Lost Son"? Also they way the announcer said " its the moment we all waited for..." it's like CBS what to show something "Big" ya know what I'm sayin? well I am a DuCainer but I really don't know if I will be for long... I might switch ships :D

11. delkolover

go to cbs.com. Then go to primtime and go to CSI Miami's site click on watch video preview for next weeks ep. Innertube will open and you should be able to see the promo.

Well then, welcome Patluver144 !! We are always welcoming to new Hip Huggers :D

about these things but a kiss is a big deal for us....even if it is only on the cheek b/c it is the start of something big for these two. I really hope we are going canon and if things like this are the setup to them getting together, man I can't to see what they show us when they do finally get together :devil:

12. CSI_Duquesne01

Even if she just kisses him on the cheek, it really is Eric's reaction to it. Besides, it's still a K-I-S-S. I hope that Eric and Calleigh go canon too and of course other people are going to say they aren't because they don't want to see it. It's not that they can't, they don't want to. So yes we are going to make a big deal out of this. How could we not? :p I just want them to get together and see them being a normal couple. You know, go to eat, shopping, playing around and that could mean doing anything. :devil:

13. delkolover

Hey Xanessa, I just watched the promo again :D and I think the last shot we see of Eric is his reaction to the kiss....go watch it again and make sure I am not seeing things :lol: If it is his reaction then he is just as surpised as us and who knows what Cal says to him before and after! This is probably what gets him or both of them thinking about their feelings that they have been ignoring for years. God I need this ep NOW :lol:

14. CSI_Duquesne01

You mean the very very last shot of him? I know that his face shows a reaction when she is kissing him and I do see him at the end looking up so I wonder what for. Is that what you're talking about? 'Cause hope it's not one of those misleading scenes and he looks really surprised.

15. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

hey delkolover I tried what you said on intertube, the sound was only playing not the pictures. Do you know anyway I could see the promo in just pictures? :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.