Horatio & Yelina #6: A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Re: Horatio & Yelina #6 - A Sense of Belonging - So Say We A

Welcome CookiMonstasBabe, you'll have fun here.

It has to be natural, those two can read each other so well, there's no need for any pre-agreement they just know what each other's thinking.

Yeah like Pusher that's why I like Yelina's character alot too. She's good at what she does and I think H knows it too. And I think I said this before but I also like that she's a single working mother, doing her job well and raising her kid. IMO it's real admirable.

I most certainly hope we get to see more of H/Y working together in the future. They compliment each other real well. Even when they're all business and questioning a suspect the chemistry and electricity between them is still evident and it's sizziling.

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

It certainly is! :D And as for it being natural, I have always thought that their scenes come across as totally natural. As they say, real chemistry cannot be acted as such, it is just there. ;)

Countdown pic #14

[​IMG]

3. silk

silk Prime Suspect

Pusher said: "welcome to ours pirate ship CookiMonstasBabe hope u have fun here"

I second that, CookiMonstasBabe! In the phrasology of our hero, H, "What we have here, my friend.....(pause long enough to brew coffee and make toast)...is our own little "ship-board romance....my friend.!"

Lucy said: "It certainly is! And as for it being natural, I have always thought that their scenes come across as totally natural. As they say, real chemistry cannot be acted as such, it is just there. "

Does anyone else ever wonder what the chemistry is like for these two off camera? They are so natural with each other, and while that can be attributed to great acting skills, do you think they ever????? were attracted to each other or toyed with the idea of an off-screen relationship? Second question: Does anyone else think that would just be 'oogie' and would create a total distraction to our perception of the 'Miami' relationship. I think that the magic of the 'ship' is the personality of H/Y as created by DC/SM, not by DC/SM themselves. Does that make sense?

4. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Picture is from Spring Break. When she's just done checking him out. She just did what all of us would've done if we were in her place. Loved it that she bit her lip , to me it was a sign that she had to stop herself from jumping him *snicker*

I also love those moments where they just know what the other one is thinking and that they complete each other's sentences. That's a big reason why I love them, also because of the chemistry :p If DC was still single, I wouldn't be surprised to read in the papers one day that SM & DC are dating lol. Cause the chemistry they have on CSI Miami can't be acted it's just TOO good :devil:

5. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

good questions ;) i`m a little busy and now will answer only to one...humm did DC and SM have chemistry out of screen... yep, they have :D why i`m 100 % think so...hum here two real proofs :devil: somehow i can imaginat that they are good friends and also flirt around, but to act on real relationship ... tc...i don`t want this to happen ... coz i don`t like DC personal life at all...uppss sorry Mods ;)

[​IMG]

or this one

more later ... aww btw hope after few weeks in this web side Behind The Scenes With ‘CSI:Miami’ to have some more/new DC/SM off-screen pics ;)

6. everclaire

everclaire Rookie

nice avatar Pusher.

very nice.

7. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

10x everclaire and welcome on ours own little 'ship-board romance' ;) coz of this ava sometimes i think that is time to start shipp House/Yelina :lol: wow i`m so disappointed from Horatio and so addicted to my dear dr. House...i know, i know, i watch too much Miami and House :lol: *runs to keep play insane in my real life too*

8. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Sorry my post was short yesterday had a disagreement at work with someone,but i was only defending family name.

like the pics Pusher thats chesmitry

9. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I don't like to delve too much into the personal lives of actors/actresses. I think the chemisrty can be attributed to them being great at their trade, and them being real good friends and nothing more. I would think the whole cast are pretty tight.

Thanks for the lovely pics of DC and SM Pusher I'd love to see H do that to Y. And the countdown pic, H looks hot on the cellphone.

I would have just jumped the guy already!

Updated my fic finally:
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1158147

10. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

11. silk

silk Prime Suspect

Pusher said: "tc...i don`t want this to happen ... coz i don`t like DC personal life at all...uppss sorry Mods "

I would have to agree on this, Pusher. Not intending to offend any major DC fans, cuz I'm a fan too, but his record with stable relationships is not great. And a personal involvement gone sour could ruin the on-screen chemistry.

Hrockz, I hope you did not misunderstand what I meant by wondering if SM/DC had???? in their personal life. The ???? question marks only indicated that I was unsure of my wording re: attraction, relationship, flirting....not that I was questioning whether they had an actual 'hook-up'. You are right, though, that our interest on this particular thread is not really their personal life but their imaginary life in Miami that we have all built in our heads and hearts. I'm sure that we all have fairly different perceptions of how we imagine this ship floats and that is what makes this place so great. I truly admire your abilitiy to write a fanfic. But I have to confess that I cannot bring myself to read it. I have had my own 'personal' little story about these two running in my head for over two years now. Revised, re-written, and totally my own. Don't think I could bear to share it and have it analyzed and I once ventured into a fanfic sight and read a couple of fics on these two and it was so far removed from my ideas that it disturbed me (again with the obsession) so I learned to leave it alone. However, I think it is wonderful that you obviously have a gift for writing and from what everyone submits here, they are entertained and loving it. Good for you!

And thanks for the pictures, Pusher, and everyone else who contributes. It is helping the time pass. BTW, who is the OTHER WOMAN!!! in the second pic that you posted, Pusher, with DC/SM?

12. Lucy

:lol: Or Horatio and Cuddy maybe? Could you imagine the utter disdain on her face when he delivers one of those one-liners of his? Eek. No-one has mastered the eyeroll better than Cuddy. I am very grateful to House. Another wonderful TV show that has helped no end since Miami turned, er, not so good. Anyway, moving on....

The countdown pic was from Spring Break. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Aww, he knows she's looking at him. Do I detect a slight blush? :D

13. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Lots of very nice pics - thanks Pusher & Luce. :D

I just wanted to add that I also think that DC and SM have a really natural chemistry. Their scenes are always so believable and beautifully acted. I think it's a real gift when this kind of chemistry graces our screens.

Luce, love your Mary icon. ;)

Edited to add:
    Rick Stetler is also in the credits! Could be interesting to say the least. I wonder if we will have a scene with H, Y and Rick? Too much to hope for perhaps, but wouldn't that be something!

14. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

i`m so happy to know that and Rick is in epi 22 :D wow this way my waiting come more and more difficult... somehow for me make sense Stetler to be on screen, coz this epi H have to fire member of his team... who know what we would have in the end. the whole epi sound to be a lot interesitn and dynamic... but this is Miami afterl all...also i still don`t know/have any idea what can do Yelina as PI... did H will call her for help or they will cross each others cases :rolleye: come on...wish tomorow to be 30 April...i can see Rick lock H in prison cell and Yelina get in secretly with frying pan :lol:

thanks Lucy for all of this cool countdown pics :D

15. Lucy

You're welcome re the pics and thanks re the Mary icon. Mary love is very good for the soul! :D Your new icon is also very lovely MD. ;)
    Yay for our dear Rick being back! I love the thought of a scene between the 3 of them, but I agree that may be wishful thinking. Still, having Yelina and Rick in the same episode again is great news.
    This is nicely reminiscent of the wonderful Seasons 2 & 3. Let's hope our patience will be rewarded with a couple of good scenes. :)

*sends frying pan to props department* :devil: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.