CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

If it's a serial killer, I really hope it goes into next season. Serial killer storylines are always awesome, but you kinda have to see them develop over the course of many episodes for it to work, like the miniature killer on CSI. Miami always solves those cases in a day, so it's never satisfactory. I'd like to see a criminal really really play with Horatio's mind over the course of many episodes.

2. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

ya that would be awesome but the thing is if its gonna go onto the next season then they better make it damn good so that its worth the wait you know. ide hope to see DC all fraustrated and all confused and maybe this serial killer comes after one of his loved ones and get him all emotional and you know choked up and stuff that would be kool i guess

3. ForgottnEvidence

ForgottnEvidence Police Officer

Totally agree with the both of you, _____Skyler and csi_pinoy. We have already sort of seen someone "toy with H's mind" in Clavo Cruz, but nothing serious because H instantly caught him off gurad.

I do think it would be very interesting if maybe the serial killer takes it as far as to kidnap or hurt one of the CSIs and see how worked up and mad H gets over that, but that may be a little repetitive.

But if it does happen, it should happen to Calleigh or Ryan, (Ryan because I don't think he and H are really that close).

I do think they should stretch out the storyline, too, because solving a serial killer case in one day is a bit too fast, even for H's team.

I guess we will have to wait and see how it turns out! :D

~~Ally

4. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

you know they should make 1 episode based on the fans ideas lol and then just work their majic around it and make it a totally awesom episode lol that would be kool

5. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Which upcoming episode does Delko get put on desk duty?

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Eric gets put on desk duty in the episode Just Murdered which airs a week from this coming Monday

7. HellsBells

And if I'm not mistaken, this is the episode where Calleigh kisses Eric right? I can't wait. Could we get two episodes for the price of one tomorrow? :lol:

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

^Yes that is ep where Cal kisses Eric on the cheek. I wanted to call CBS and ask them if they would skip Rush and air Just Murdered instead but I figured they think I was some kind of nut and hang up so I opted not to :lol:

9. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

u got cbs's number? send it ill call em... wait is it toll free? :D lmao

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Stretching out the killer thing could be interesting as long as they make sure it's different enough from LV's plot...But then I know it won't be another mini killer or anything like that, so I guess it would be somewhat different. (there's a thought: the LV gang has the mini killer slip through their fingers and then miniatures start showing up at Horatio's desk...*wonders if it'd go to Mac next* lol just kidding)

11. HellsBells

I actually squeed for next weeks episode. I made my mom look at me (she was in the other room, blah) weird. I got up and went "Eric and Calleigh sitting in a tree." :lol:

I love how I felt like they were mocking us. *The everyone will be talking part * But that's ok. Mockery is the best form of flattery. ;)

The pictures did NOT do justice for the preview. Does anyone have a delorean time machine?

Oh, yeah. The case looked interesting too. It makes me wonder what evidence Eric breaks. HMM.

12. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

I agree, Happilyhappy. If the pictures are any indication of what's going to happen next week, viewers will be disappointed. But then again, TPTB is notorious for providing us with very misleading promos (H/Y holding hands in 'Rio', Calleigh pointing the gun in 'Bloodline', the "Bald Britney" prominently featured in the preview for 'Rush' yet she's confined to the final five minutes of the episode).
    But then again, the pictures may not tell the full story, and there may be a continuation, if you will, of their moment. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

13. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

i couldnt go to skeep last night and i was just swirming around in my bed cuz im so freaking excite!! :D

14. Asparagus

Asparagus Dead on Arrival

For any fans in Miami, csi miami will be shooting on the 20th on location in miami. They are also casting extras, and if anyone has a "tremendous" child actor in miami, who knows? they're casting for a 2 year old girl and a 7 year old boy, among other castings.

15. ForgottnEvidence

ForgottnEvidence Police Officer

Omg! I am so dricing down there because I live not even 2 hours away from Miami!

that_girl1, who isn't excited?!

I totally know what you are talking about, EyeHeartH. Sometimes, the misleading promos dissapoint me so much. Was anyone one else as "mad" as I was when the "bald, Britney chick" was only in the last 2 or 3 minutes of the epi?

I sure as heck hope it isn't like that for next week because I am really looking forward to what I saw!

~~Ally

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.