Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by BlueGirl, Jun 1, 2006.

1. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

^ Your English is far better than my ... whatever you speak (German, I think?). :lol: But if you don't get a response, don't be too bummed out about that. He did a great job of responding to fan emails for a long time and that just isn't something that can realistically be maintained forever. The important thing is just to show your support and send him your positive feeback. If he does check his email, you'll know you put a smile on his face.

2. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

Yes I speak German. Don't you come from America? I ever thought you do...
    I'm not expecting a reponse. Sure I hope I get one and that would make be happy. But I know that it's not very realistic to get a response from him

3. MrsGiovinazzo

^ Yep, I'm a California girl.

As for getting a response, he tends to do them in big ass rounds where he busts through them all at once. God knows how. I'm sure if he ever does another big round of responses, you'll be included.

4. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

oooh....me too! lol

EDIT: if someone send me a link to a cute and/or sexy mugshot of our wonderful Carmine, I'd be happy to have a shot at drawing it :D

5. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

I started to draw this one some time ago. I got 'til the shoulders but the head is really difficult to draw. So I stopped and didn't continue yet

[​IMG]

6. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

This topic hasn't been posted in in a long time!! Wow! Anyway, I thought I'd post, first off I'd like to say that pic above my post is just awesome, he looks so good!!
    ANd then I also wanted to ask if anyone has written to Carmine lately?? Gotten a responce, autogragh, exc???
    I just e-mailed his yesterday and I really really hope he writes back to me, I put my age, so maybe he will write back to me on the count I'm only 14, or maybe that will just turn him away....:( :( :( What do you guys think? DO you think he likes younger fans too???? Please reply, thansk

7. MrsGiovinazzo

I think Carmine may be done with the whole responding to fan emails thing because he hasn't fired off a round of responses since July. However, if he still has access to that email account, it certainly never hurts to send him your good wishes as I'm sure he appreciates hearing how much fans appreciate his work.

He has never discriminated against fans based on age. In fact, some of his sweetest responses have been to emails you can tell are written by younger girls.

8. ericisacutie

thanks Mrs G!!!

9. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Ok, I have never seen this thread before, seems that you know an email to send him fan letters?! I searched for it, but couldn't find it *me, duh :p*. Can someone point me the right direction, please?! I would like to write him, too, maybe he still accesses the account, we never know, and well, better trying that nothing :rolleyes: I am not even expecting an answer back, knowing that he actually read it would be very good...which leads me to... Are you sure this is Carmine's email account, not something else prettending to be him? I supposed you already answered to this, but anyway, I couldn't find it. I am too tired to read this entire thread searching for my answers...

10. everclaire

everclaire Rookie

ooh the drawing of hot men, I must admit I'm a one for that too. I know its a bit stalky, but hey I can use the excuse that I'm in art college, and it's GOOD PRACTICE, right? ;)

I'm happy to draw a picture of anyone from CSI if someone has a specific image they want. hey, I have nothing better to do now that my semester has ended.

11. CSI_Forensics

CSI_Forensics Hit and Run

12. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Heh, stalky? If that's true, then a whole buncha us have been rather stalky already. :lol: Ya don't need an excuse to draw him! I've emailed him a few portraits I did of him, and he responded to some. :) Dunno if he's still receiving emails or not, since the address supposedly went poof some time ago, maybe it's back online.

13. ericisacutie

well when I sent mine to hom a couple days ago I got nothing back saying that the address didn't exist, so I'm hoping he'll read it, he use to respond, I hope he does for me too

14. MrsGiovinazzo

We know the email address is authentic because he is the one who initially solicited fan emails through his website seeking feedback to specific episodes. Then he confirmed in an interview with our very own Kristine that he was the one responding to them. So it's safe to say that the address was valid.

15. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

Yay, the thread has been lit up! I've yet to muster up the guts to write (so much to ask&comment with so little time and space), but it's amazingly nice and sincere that he responded to the emails. Thank you, Carmine (if you ever do read this)!