Wrongfully Accused

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by WeWantTOGO, Apr 15, 2007.

1. WeWantTOGO

WeWantTOGO Prime Suspect

chapter 4
    "On second thought" he continued,"How about I put you in the same position I was in by causing your co-workers pain right in front of your face."
    Ryan said "I'd rather you just shoot me now."
    "Yeah? Well, I won't. Not until I get even with you. And first, I'm going to hurt the girl. You two have a pretty close relationship, don't you?"
    "No, actually. We're just co-workers. Same with everyone else."
    "Sure, Wolfe, sure. You just stay here while I go retrieve miss CSI."
    With this, Ryan saw his opportunity to escape.
    Once he left Ryan untied himself then got up and headed for a nearby window where he saw that Triston had left.He ran out the door and to the nearest house, flashing his badge and asking for a phone. When he got it he called Horatio telling him Patton was going back for Calleigh and to get her out of there. Horatio sent Delko to get Ryan and to stay there for when Triston came back to kill him.
    Meanwhile Horatio went to go look for Calliegh but he couldn't find her. He called her cellphone but instead of her answering it Triston did.
    "Clever aren't we, Lieutenant? Don't you worry, because I've got Wolfe, the girl, and Delko.Hope you said goodbye." Horatio tracked the GPS enabler on Calleigh's phone and got the location, taking Tripp with him.
    At the warehouse Triston re-tied Wolfe to the chair and tied Calliegh and Delko to the wall. He knew that more agents would be on the way no doubt so he made sure to lock all the doors and windows.
    " Now let's see who should I hurt first? Oh yes, I'll start with your girlfriend."

2. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Triston is so mean!:(

3. CSI_Forensics

CSI_Forensics Hit and Run

MEAN!!!! -shoots tristan in the foot- Take that you Meanie HEAD! Teach you to steal my CSI's! Ooh.. sorry, was Horatio there for a minute. Heh.. good so far!

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*shoots the other foot* I'll second and third that, CSI_FORENSICS.

more soon!

5. CSI_Forensics

CSI_Forensics Hit and Run

Well I wonder how Tristan is gonna get around with two shot feet? Probably walk on his hands? LOL!

6. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Awesome! I wanna know what happens!

You see, I told you it would look neater! It looks super cool now.

Kudos for an awesome story!

7. WeWantTOGO

WeWantTOGO Prime Suspect

chapter 5
    Calleigh pleaded with her eyes for Ryan to do something so he stood up as much as he could. Delko saw what was going on and started trying to break free for a distraction. He knew that Wolfe had a plan. Ryan had asked one of the neighbors to borrow a pocket knife earlier because he knew what was going to happen. Using this, he freed himself while Patton was working on Delko. At this moment, the police showed up. Ryan freed Calleigh ,who using her gun, pointed it at Triston saying, "You hurt any of us, and I'm not going to be held accountable for my actions."
    At that very moment Triston shot his gun at someone and Calliegh shot her gun at him along with every other officer that had a gun. When the shooting had stopped Triston was on the ground covered in blood dead and so was Calliegh.
    Delko rushed over to Calleigh , hoping to find even a slight pulse. But there was none. Horatio had taken Wolfe outside so he could get the whole story before telling Ryan about Calleigh. After he got the whole story, he left Ryan with an officer to go and see what was going on inside. Delko told him Calleigh was officially dead. "H, I think I should tell Wolfe. It's easier to hear from a friend than your boss."
    "You do that, Eric, you do that."
    Eric walked up to Wolfe and asked Wolfe to follow him. Eric took him inside the house and showed him Calleigh. Immediately Wolfe fell to ground and started to cry.
    "Ryan, Ryan, it's going to be okay. Listen to me, you shouldn't stay in here. I'm going to take you home and get you cleaned up and then we're going to call Calleigh's parents, okay?"
    "Eric, Eric, I can't. I need to stay here with...with Calleigh."
    "I know, Ryan, it's hard but we need to go."
    Ryan reluctantly followed Delko outside and got into the Hummer. Once they got Ryan home and somewhat calmer, they called the Duquenses. "Hello?" answered Calleigh's dad.
    "Mr. Duquense, this is Ryan Wolfe."
    "Oh hello, Ryan. How are things with you and Calleigh?"
    "Mr. Duquense, I have some bad news." With those words, Ryan broke down.
    "Ryan, what happened? Is it Calleigh?"
    Delko took the phone and said " Mr. Duquense, Calleigh was fatally injured today. I'm sorry."
    "Oh my god. I'm going to call Calleigh's mother and then we're flying out there."
    With that Delko hung up the phone."Wolfe, it's going to be alright don't beat yourself up over it."Delko told him.
    "No it's not, I never got to tell her how I really felt about her and now I never am."
    " Wow, Wolfe, I didn't realize it was that serious between you two. I know it hurts right now but we need to be strong for her parents. Alright?"
    "Okay, Delko, I'll try. And by the way thanks for being here man."
    The next morning Calleigh's parents arrived at the crime lab.

8. MacsGirlMel

ack you're evil...at least the guy's dead too.

9. WeWantTOGO

WeWantTOGO Prime Suspect

chapter 6
    Horatio met them at the door and decieded that it would be best for Eric and Wolfe to tell them because they are closer to them. He showed them to his office and sent Eric and Wolfe in."Hello Mr.and Mrs.Duquense, how are you holding up?"Eric asked."I want you to know how your daughter died before we take you to go see your daughter.""The murderer took all 3 of us into an old warehouse. Wolfe, here, did his best to save her while I distracted the guy. But the guy was too quick, he shot her while she was escaping. I'm really sorry."
    "Thanks for filling us in, Eric. Now, Ryan, is it true that you were risking your own life to save my daughter?"
    "Yes..yes, sir."
    "And you too, Eric. I know that it didnt stop the murderer but I think you two should get something for this."
    "All I want is Calleigh back.", Wolfe said quietly.
    Mr. and Mrs.Duqunse didn't hear what Ryan said. He and Eric showed them to the room where they were keeping her body. Once in there they pulled off the sheet that was covering her body. Calleigh's parents broke down crying. Wolfe,too, started crying although he went outside so her parents wouldn't see him.
    Mr. and Mrs. Duquense left shortly after to make funeral arrangements for their daughter.
    Ryan said "You know, Delko, I was going to ask her to marry me."
    "Ryan, come on man, stop killing yourself over this. Why don't you go with them?"
    "Okay, you'll tell H?"
    "Of course." Ryan left to catch up with her parents.
    Eric walked into H's office and asked him if he could let Ryan off untill after the funeral. He explained why and H agreed to it. Over the next few days Ryan and Calleigh's parents became closer and closer while planning Calleigh's funeral. The day of the funeral no one was looking foward to going.

10. MacsGirlMel

*sniffle* this is sad but I still wanna see where it goes.

11. WeWantTOGO

WeWantTOGO Prime Suspect

chapter 7
    Calleigh's parents let Horatio talk at the funeral. He said , "As many of you know, this is the second team member we've lost in the last couple of years. This one is twice as hard, in my opinion. For one reason , we all loved Calleigh like family. But for Ryan, he loved her more. He was planning to propose to her. And for the Duquenses, the loss of a child is the worst loss there is. And I thank you all for being here today." Everyone cried, when they laid the casket in the ground. There was a beautiful headstone on the grave which read:

Calleigh Duquense. 1973-2007. A loving family member,friend and co-worker. May you never forget who loved you.

THE END

12. MacsGirlMel

awww *sniffle* sad ending but good fic.

13. WeWantTOGO

WeWantTOGO Prime Suspect

thanks everyone for reading and reviewing.