Jorja/Sara Tough As Nails Thread 4.

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Roosey, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loki

loki Lab Technician

I've never seen any of her movies either... (I didn't even realize she made movies, lol)... what else has she been in? I'm sure she would be an amazing actress on movies too, very dramatic and lovely, all the reasons we fell in love with her. I just watched Committed and Homebodies a bit ago and was amazed all over again on what an incredible actress she is!

2. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

As taken from IMDB.com, Jorja has been in the following movies:

Memento
    The Hungry Bachelors Club (Food for the Heart)
    Forever Fabulous
    How to Make the Cruelest Month
    Velocity Trap
    Alchemy
    The Jerky Boys
    Dead Funny
    Happy Hell Night
    The Kill-Off

3. loki

loki Lab Technician

*slaps forehead* duh I could've checked there. Thanks gsrLOVE :D

Has anyone here seen any of those movies? I don't think I've even heard of any of them...

4. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

gregslabmouse, Jorja's been in a lot of indie-type films so you have to look at her filmography to find out :p The movies I know of are:

Happy Hell Night (UK title 'Hell Night')
    Food for the Heart (UK title 'The Hungry Bachelor's Club')
    Memento
    The Kill-Off (old film noir; Jorja's the main character, she was about 20 when this film was made. You can get it off Amazon on VHS for about $10, I've watched clips off PureJorja :p)
    Next Exit
    Down With the Joneses
    Forever Fabulous (film with Emily Procter)
    House of Frankenstein (shows on SciFi sometimes)
    How to Make the Cruelest Month
    Velocity Trap (kick ass space pirate :D)
    Alchemy
    Dead Funny (credited as Jorjan Fox)
    The Jerky Boys

And the movie she wrote a song for in the background is called Traveling Companion :)

ETA: Oops, gsrLOVE beat me to it!! :lol: ;p

5. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

And this, my friend, is the movie of all movies to me, since it basically hosts two thirds of my top hotties. :lol:
    Though I have to say Memento is a very good one, too. Jorja had a small part, but I love how Leonard's feelings for her are basically the centre of the whole movie. One of my favourite quotes ever is in fact from this film: "Probably burned truck loads of your stuff before. Can't remember to forget you."
    That's Jorja, dude, I bet you can't forget her!

6. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Hey everyone I just got pictures up of the scrapbook if anyone wants to see what it looks like:

THE FRONT

THE BACK

ETA: While I was thinking of different ways to do this next idea, after speaking with Destiny I came up with the following conclusion:

Would anybody like to scan and E-mail (OR PM) me a postcard from their city? I will print it out on, err, what is that paper called.. I don't know, I have it sitting beside me, some special glossy kind.. Anyway, Since I can't get to every city that everyone is participating from, I thought it would be cool if anyone would like get one (Doesn't matter if it's used, I only want to see the front of it, where it says your city) and scan it for me? To go in the scrapbook!?

Okay, let me know.. Either by posting here, PMing or E-mailing me ( csi.love@yahoo.com )

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Might you be thinking of Photo paper, its just what you print out pictures normally, or Card stock which is for making cards and such?

8. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

It's photo paper that you'd normally print pictures with :) Like, you know the kind you can get from the photo finishing place? That glossy stuff :)

9. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Momento is an AMAZIN' movie. I had to watch it like 3 times to get it, but it was good. :lol:

I bet you can give Jorja a line like "I eat tomatoes" and act the heck out of it. :lol:. She's just that good.

Wow...it' hard to really choose what my all time favorite Sara Sidle moment is because there are too many.

Probably would be a toss up between her "yelling" at Ecklie and when she yelled at Scott Shelton. Both times I yelled "You go girl! Tell them how you feel! Kick their a$$!" :lol: I love KickAss!Sara.

But I also love Emotional!Sara. Like when she was comforting Libby and Greg? She had me in tears. Seriously, I felt like the BIGGEST idiot sitting there crying, she has that effect on me.

Does anyone know where I can buy "Forever Fabulous"? Or atleast see clips from it? I love both Jorja and Em.

Wow...sorry for the long post.

10. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

There are clips up at Purejorja.net of the movie, I believe.

You can buy most of her movies from Amazon or if you've got no luck there, you can always try eBay.

Also, if you haven't looked at any of your local movie stores, there may be a copy there.

I know none of my movie stores seem to have any of her movies.

11. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

gsrLOVE, I looked for clips of Forever Fabulous a while ago and I didn't find any, and I didn't find it on Amazon either :( Oh well, off to try eBay I suppose! :D

SSR8, you're not the only one who had to watch it three or more times to get Memento :lol: :p Jorja said while they were filming the movie, she kept saying things to Guy Pearce and Christopher Nolan (director) like, "Okay, what's happening in this scene again?" because she couldn't follow it :lol: :p I remember reading that she said, "They did a good job of at least letting me think I knew what was going on." :lol:

12. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Hmm.. You're right. I can't seem to find it anywhere online.. I will keep looking though!

I kept looking; to no prevail. However, the production company "Filbert Steps Productions" has a website up.

If you go here, there is contact information. You can always E-mail the company, send a letter, or Phone in and ask if they know of a way to get a copy of "Forever Fabulous"

13. edog

edog Lab Technician

Oh my, you should try buying the special edition of the DVD. The bonus DVDs are a total mind-twist. Seriously. You go through puzzles just to see documentaries and photos from the set!

Anyway, I must echo, great movie. Jorja rocked. :D

14. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

:lol: :lol: :lol: I do have the special edition DVD, actually :lol: :p I was afraid for a minute when I watched it the first time because I thought I was going to have to do a bunch of complictaed things to watch it! :lol: It was about $30 but totally worth it.

Thanks for the info, gsrLOVE! I'll have to check it out sometime.

What are your guys' favorite Jorja quotes? There are so many I love, but my favorite has to be...

"I make it a personal rule in my life to bed only two people-- my lover and my dog." :D

15. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I love that quote!

This is my all-time favorite though:

"I think "Make love, not war" might be the most profound statement that's ever been made. If people were spending more time having sex, they'd be a lot less inclined to be violent."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.