Wrongfully Accused

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by WeWantTOGO, Apr 15, 2007.

1. WeWantTOGO

WeWantTOGO Prime Suspect

Chapter 1
    "Hey, Eric, what do we have?" Ryan Wolfe says as he enters the house. "One dead. Female, about 22 or 23. Single gunshot to the head. Died instantly." Delko says as he bends down to examine the body. "Any evidence?" "Yeah," Delko says," got a print over by the window." Ryan looks at the body and thinks he recognizes her. "Eric, I got to talk to H about something. I'll be right back." Ryan walks out to the yard where Horatio is talking to the victim's mother. "Sorry to interrupt, but can I talk to you a minute?" he says to Horatio. "What is it, Mr. Wolfe?" "H, I think I know the victim. I'm pretty sure she worked patrol with me." "No worries, Mr. Wolfe I won't take you off the case unless you get emotionally involved." "Yes, sir."
    Meanwhile, Delko is finishing up in the house. He walks out and tells Ryan to come with him to the lab to run the pints through the system. About 1 minute later they get a hit. "Um, Wolfe, how well did you know this girl?" "Well I didn't really." "Okay, then why is your print at our crime scene?"

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Uhoh, someone's set him up. More soon!

3. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

oh snap! great start. :) can't wait to read more.

4. WeWantTOGO

WeWantTOGO Prime Suspect

chapter 2
    "Wait, Delko, what?", Ryan said, confused. "Your prints. My crime scene." "Look, Eric, I swear. I didn't do anything to that girl. I have no clue how my prints got there." "Fine, fine, I believe you, but I still have to tell Horatio about this." With that, Delko walks out of the room, leaving Ryan standing there shocked. "Hey, H, can I talk to you about the case?", Delko asks. "Sure, Eric, we have a lead?" "Umm, sort of. I found Wolfe's print at the scene." "Are you sure?" H asked thinking why would he would kill her.Then it dawned on him that Wolfe told him ealier that he thought he knew the victim."Go get Wolfe I want to ask him something." Eric went off to get Wolfe."Hey, Wolfe", Eric said sticking his head into the break room,"H wants you." He and Ryan walked into Horatio's office together. "Mr. Wolfe, have a seat please. I hear that your print was found at the crime scene today, am I correct?" "Yes, but I don't know how that could have gotten there. I've only spoken to that girl once in my life and that was at least 3 years ago, H." "Mr. Wolfe, are you thinking frame-up?" "I dont know, H. That seems to be the only reasonable explanation. You have to believe me." "I want to, Mr. Wolfe, I really do. But I'm going to have to pull you from this case and potentially book you. I'll have Calleigh process you." "Thanks, H. But could we keep this quiet? I dont want that news reporter coming back." "I'll try, Mr. Wolfe, I'll try."
    Eric and Wolfe walked out of H's office and met Calleigh. She took Wolfe to a cell and left. While Wolfe sat there he tried to think of all the possible people that would do that to him. He thought that it would probably be a criminal that he dealt with in the past but he didn't really see how they had escaped prison or in some people's case the death sentence.
    Finally he came up with something. A few years back he had worked the double homicide of a wealthy businessman and his daughter. The prime suspect had been one Triston Patton. Patton had claimed that he was innocent over and over but all of Ryan's evidence had led straight to him. The last words Triston had said to Ryan before being hauled off to jail were "You'll be seeing me agian, Detective Wolfe."

5. MacsGirlMel

Interesting...I knew he was set up but it's still sad...hope you post more soon.

6. CSI_Forensics

CSI_Forensics Hit and Run

Noo! Not Ryan! That man is too purdy to be set up. Lovely story,and I would love to read more please.

7. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

^ Same here! :D can't wait to read more.

BTW i like the fact that you're writing small chapters, it's easier to read ;)

8. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

The small chapters are awesome and the story is awesome.

But can I please ask that you do something for my tired and sore eyes?

Please, please, please can you start a new line when a new speaker starts.... I know I sound like a teacher but it's really hard when your switching from speaker to speaker and it makes for easier reading and makes the whole story look neater.

Thanks, hope you don't mind the constuctive criticism.

Kate.

9. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

i dig the short chapters too. :) more soon!

10. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

woohoo great start more soon :)

11. WeWantTOGO

WeWantTOGO Prime Suspect

chapter 3
    Meanwhile back with Eric and H, Eric walked back into H's office and suggested to him that he should go back to the crime scene and check to see if there are any other prints. H agreed to this. Eric then left his office to go to the crime scence. H called in Calliegh and told her to go ask Wolfe if he would know anyone that would do this to him."Ryan, I need to know if anyone would want to do this to you."
    "Umm yeah, about that Cal. I think I know someone. His name is Triston Patton. I worked a case involving him as a prime suspect a few years ago. I think he was elligeble for parole this year."
    "Okay, Ryan, thanks. I'll be sure and let H know." With that, she walked to Horatio's office to give him the news. As luck turns out , Patton was elligeble for parole and was now out of prison. They found his current whereabouts and went to pay Mr. Patton a visit.
    When they got there they found out that the house looked to have been empty for quite some time.They looked around and found a blood stain on the carpet. They took a sample to see if they could match it up.Next, they checked his caller ID. The last call had been placed to Wolfe.
    "This is looking really bad for this guy.", Calleigh thought aloud. They went back to the lab and processed the blood stain. It was a perfect match to the victim's.
    Eric contacted Mr. Patton's parole officer and found out his location. He took Calleigh and they went. They found Mr. Patton there and brought him in for questioning.
    "Do you know Ryan Wolfe?" Eric asked.
    "Maybe. Maybe not."
    "Look, Mr. Patton you're going to tell me right now if you know Wolfe or I'll be more than happy to throw you back in prison. Only this time, no parole.", said Delko.
    "Okay, okay. I do know Wolfe. Why?"
    "Why? Because you somehow managed to get hold of his fingerprint and place it in a crime scene."
    "I dont know what you're talking about."
    "Yeah, sure you dont. We found the victim's blood in your house and I found a partial print at the crime scene that I will match to you."
    "You're not taking my prints, Officer Delko, not without a warrant."
    "Well it's a good thing I have one isnt it?",Delko responded. "So you want to put up a fight and go to jail or give me your prints, save an innocent man, and then go to jail?"Delko added.
    Mr.Patton chose the second one but only if he could have a word with Wolfe. Delko took his finger prints then took him down to Wolfe's cell.
    When they arrived at Ryan's cell, Triston just stood there watching Ryan. Ryan said, "Did you do it?"
    "Yeah, I did. I murdered an innocent girl just so I could do this." With that, he slammed Delko into the wall and took his gun, aiming it in Wolfe's directon."Now you are going to do as I say and you won't get shot." He took Wolfe by his collar and covered his mouth then quitely snuck out. They got in his car and he then drove to an old abandoned warehouse.
    He then proceeded to tie Wolfe up while holding the gun to his head. He said you're going to tell me why you charged me with murder or I'll kill you and your co-workers."
    "I charged you with murder because you were guilty, Mr. Patton."
    "Okay, you know what, Wolfe, I think I'm going to shoot you now because you obviously dont want to cooperate."

12. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

ooooooo don't leave it there!!! more more more :lol:
    great update

13. MacsGirlMel

you're evil lol post more soon! And don't shoot him, he's too pretty to mess up lol

14. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

man i hate cliffhangers! more soon!

15. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

dont kill ryan!!
    nooooooo:(