Episode #520 'Rush' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Apr 14, 2007.

1. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

kool thnx happilyhappy... she does look freakishly like her. but i dont think she shaved her head for real

2. csimiamiadict

csimiamiadict Hit and Run

this might sound super retarded but i just had like a day dream-type thing where horatio was in rehab with brittney spears and they were making out...yeah i definetly have problems
    (why would h be in rehab anyway? its not like he smokes pot or anything...right?)

3. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

Horatio is perfection personified :cool:. He cannot ever do anything wrong, nor take part in any activities which could, in any way, be seen as less than completely honest.

In short...no... :D :D :D

4. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Addicted to sunglasses.

5. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

haha Dynamo i was thinkin about that
    i wonder how he will survive?

6. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

With a rehab for every occasion/action/addiction, I could see that happening.

I am quite excited for this episode. I loved Calleigh's expression when she tells one of the patients, "Trust me. This is nothing like prison."

7. ForgottnEvidence

ForgottnEvidence Police Officer

I am excited, too!!! I loved it when Ryan asks "And no one heard him screaming?" And then Alexx resonds "It's rehab, honey. Everyone is screaming." )Or something like that.)

It sounded very suspensful!!! :D

~~Ally

8. bird_of_flame

bird_of_flame Police Officer

So this is the Britney episode. She does look shockingly like Britney, it's kind of frightening. Hey look, Cooper! Well, that makes sense, there will probably be video footage or something like that he'll have to go through; I mean, it is a movie set. Although this episode reminds me of the whole "rich person dies" storyline that seems to be used over and over again, the rehab is a nice twist, so I'll defiantly watch it tomorrow to see what comes of it.

Just please no “that’s a wrap”. Please, Horatio can do so much better.

9. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

She looks so much like Britney. It kind of freaked me out, than I just laughed :lol:, I'm such a terrible person. Rehab, oh boy, I don't know like anything about rehab, hopefully I learn something.

I'm just really excited there's a new episode of some sort of CSI this week. :p

10. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i know. i hope H's one liner isn't as cheesy as "as clod as ice" if it is i'll scream and throw something at the tv!!!!

11. CSI_Forensics

CSI_Forensics Hit and Run

I can see H putting on his sunglasses and saying "Frank, Thats a wrap"

12. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Horatio is full of cheesy one liners. He could do better, we've seen it happen. "Frank, that's a wrap," sounds like the best liner we'll get from this episode.

I've noticed that when CSI:M does a story pulled from real life episode, it's a really good episode. This makes me get my hopes up, and I am now getting really ansty. :)

13. bird_of_flame

bird_of_flame Police Officer

He could do so much better than that though: "His contract was cut short" "Bet this'll bring people to the box office" "He could have used a stunt double" ... oh wait, that one might be worse.

I've personally seen few bad "ripped from the headlines" episodes of any show. The writers do a very good job of making it recognizable as a ripped from the headlines, but also write it so that it isn't passing judgement on the particular issue. I hope the writers here do the same thing with the Britney look-alike and stay as neutral or non-judgemental in this issue as possible.

14. ForgottnEvidence

ForgottnEvidence Police Officer

I hope so, too, bird_of_flame. I certainly don't want them making it a one-sided "ripped from the headlines" type of crime because then it will be too much "Britney" and not enough "CSI:Miami."

~~Ally

15. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Hope DC won't be sick. Didn't he have something like a cold last time?

:lol: Oh that would be so me. :lol: