Horatio/Natalia #1 - All Aboard The USS Orange Crush. Toot!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Juma

Juma Police Officer

Re: Horatio/Natalia #1 - All Aboard The USS Orange Crush. To

I've rewatched Internal Affairs. I'm in love with the last scene between H and N :).

They are both really good actors, when given the right kind of material.

Another scene that was absolutely fab was when Natalia was in the holing cell, and Horatio comes to see her, and tells her he doesn't listen to gossip.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :lol: :lol:

2. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

I'm becoming intrigued by the idea of these two together.

I know Natalia is hated, I'm not crazy about her, either, but there's something about the possibility of Horatio/Natalia that doesn't really bother me. Am I the only one who feels this way? Everyone seems so weary about getting close to Horatio, talking to him like they're on his level or even touching him, but Natalia seems to be the only one who talks to him like they're equals, or even friends, and isn't scared to hug him, or touch him, or put her head on his shoulder... it's very different, and I kinda like it, and I get the feeling Horatio likes it, too. She's the only one who doesn't treat him like he's a super hero or the boss. She sees him like a human being, something the other characters can't seem to do. As a man, I think Horatio really needs that.

I don't know. I'd love to read some fanfic, though. Maybe I'll write something some day.

That t-shirt is awesome.

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

i happen to love nat, shes sassy & has that cute sense of humor that some of the others lack. personally, H has chemistry w/ everyone on the show, hes like the daddy & thats his family. i think he has to have that "protectiveness" w/ "his csi girls" cuz thats just in his nature, its who he is! besides, its not a soap opera, i dont think it would be right to start making the whole cast be romantically involved & mix partners(im convinced nat did not sleep w/ ryan). eventually they woulndt ba able to speak to one another cuz everybody would feel all akward; thats her ex-boyfriends bro in law & i got the sense that her & marisol were maybe kinda friends( "driven" & "shocked" epps.) but have fun! whats w/ the "orange crush"????

4. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

You know I actually don't mind this ship. H really does like Latinas and in that episode(forgot what it was called!) where Nick was being abusive and died, H really conforted Nat. I know H always cares for everyone and always gives a certain look, but he seems to sort of like Nat.

5. aimsavol

aimsavol Witness

*whispers* I think I might be a Horatio/Natalia shipper, but I'm not sure yet...fan fiction is leading me there. Of course I'm very Eric/Natalia as well.

*speaks up* Most HoNat (that's catchy...) shippers might argue that H. and Natalia's pasts make them likely candidates for a relationship. Horatio's mother was a victim of domestic abuse, like Natalia. I think Horatio is very gentle with her because he can identify with her.

6. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

well I am a big DuCaine shipper- but i am becoming a multi- shippper where H is concerned-- and Nat seems like a pretty good prospect--- I have scene a few shows and H is very kind sweet and protective(of course) he seems like that to most women-- but still--- they look good together-- and have good chemistry-- so they make me go hmmmmmmmm!

7. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I go back and forth on this. I dislike both characters, so whether they hook up or not... I'm sure I don't care. On the other hand, I do like seeing a female who doesn't hero worship Horatio, is actually near his age, and isn't in any way restrained by the powers of destiny and fate from being with the guy.

Whatever. Anything but Eric/Natalia is fine by me. I do think La Rue has better chemistry with Caruso, which is saying a lot. If Yelina's never coming back, then may the Orangeness be with you both.

8. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Time will tell I guess. I'm hoping for more scenes between the two. Natalia has never been with a man who loves her and really appreciates her, so that would be new for her. I just think she doesn't appreciate herself too much, and Horatio is all about the love, being kind and protective. It would be cute, for me at least.

9. CSI_Duquesne01

Yeah H loves to protect and Nat does need a man who can make her feel really safe and even though things always happen around H, Nat can always put her trust into him.

I can pretty much see H with Marisol or Yelina, too, but Mari's gone. :(

10. miracle97

miracle97 Victim

Huh? I'm amazed that anyone would pair H & Natalia. Her character is a ditz, pure and simple. Yep, she is gorgeous, but certainly out of place in the lab or with any of the team. Too old for Ryan or Eric, too easy and too 'out there' for H, too everything for Calleigh or Alex. What were tptb thinking? Although I'm certain they're going to force feed her to us.
    The only one she could logically be paired with might be Stetler. They can aggravate each other and provide no end of angst to the rest of the team.

11. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

hey, im new to talkcsi and would never really put them as a couple, but i read a fanfic and some of youre posts and i think it could really work.

12. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

God, can you imagine them in bed?

Natalia: Okay, tonight I'm a saucy wench that's been taken by pirates and you come in wearing a puffy shirt, holding a knife between your teeth, and rescue me.
    Horatio: Can I wear the sunglasses?
    Natalia: You always do, Horatio.
    Horatio: Right. Arg, unhand me woman else you walk the plank!

[​IMG]

Orange hair
    Orange skin
    + Little crush
    --------------
    USS Orange Crush

Plus, it was my favorite soda in the 80s.

13. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

hmm, does Natalia really have orange hair?? i cant tell

14. CSI_Duquesne01

I don't know. Her hair is highlighted. I would like to see her go to her natural roots, though. I think she'd look a little more exotic.

Can you really picture Horatio in bed with anyone? Maybe he'd slow talk her to there. :D

15. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I love the scenes between Horatio and Natalia. Maybe it's just me but I feel like there's more chemistry there than there ever was between Horatio and Marisol. I felt like that whole Horatio/Marisol pairing was forced on us. I don't feel that way about Horatio and Natalia. So if Horatio and Natalia did start dating, I wouldn't mind...unless, of course, they got married after like 10 episodes. Then I might not be too happy about a Horatio/Natalia pairing.
    I know there are still some members of this forum/group who would like to see the character Natalia leave the show. I like her. I no longer feel like she's a useless character. And...So? She was the mole. :rolleyes: Big Freaking Deal.
    Who hasn't made at least one BIG mistake in their life???
    I'll share my BIG mistake...dropping out of school.

If Natalia EVER DID leave CSI: Miami...I'd want her transfered to CSI: NY and paired with Flack. He desperately needs a girlfriend.