The Stanley Cup Visits CSI: Miami

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Reeble, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

I'm not too sure if this is the place to post it, but I have someone who works on the set of Miami on Deviant Art and he's put up some pictures of the Stanley Cup in the morgue on the set. I thought it was kind of cool so I decided to post it here.

Apparently the legendary trophy was on its way to Anaheim for a game they stopped by at the set so everyone could get pictures with it. Pretty awesome perk if I do say so myself. If this isn't the right place then mods can lock/move it. If it is, here are the links to the pictures. The morgue looks so real!

Shot 1
    Shot 2
    Shot 3

:)

2. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

This thread is fine as is, Reeble. :) Thanks so much for sharing the pictures with us.

I'm not much of a hockey fan myself, but it would have been pretty nifty to get a chance to look at the Stanley Cup up close, you're right...it's one cool perk. ;)

It's amazing how detailed the morgue set is, isn't it? :eek:

3. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

Alright thanks alot, Thumpy!

It is really detailed, it's amazing. If I saw a picture of that morgue I wouldn't be able to tell it was just a set. Shows what great of a job they're doing over there I guess. :p

4. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

wow....hehe...I have a deviantart account and I got them delivered right into my messages because I'm watching the place they came from :p

I like hockey (but live in Australia :( poo :p) and thought it was awesome so now they're on ym desktop as part of a wallpaper :D

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Morgue detail looks amazing. :p *Completely blocks out the Stanley Cup for a moment*

Lovely pictures, Reeble. :D I'm also not very much into Hockey, but I'm sure it was a great opportunity for all those who were there to get a chance to see it. :)

6. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

so the cast and crew of csi miami must have some hockey fans eh?

7. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Thanks for the pictures Reeble, the set is amazingly detailed, looks realistic. (New for Miami) And I'm also not a hockey fan but I know a lot of people here who are, and that must have been great for the cast and crew. :p Thanks again! :D

8. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i know!! it's amazing how they can make that mourge look so real!!!!

9. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

It's nice to see a trophy on the set. It seems like we will never see an Emmy Award there.

10. Grissom_Mad

Grissom_Mad Rookie

Wow, I love the pics. It's got me as hyped up as I was in Miami when I saw the NBA trophy at the American Airlines Arena. Lol. I'm a hockey fan, but sadly over here in Scotland I don't think there is any hockey, we did have a team, but it vanished. :(.

BG you can listening to NHL games on NHL.com. I usually do that if the Heat aren't playing.

11. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

Thanks Reeble that is awsome i would love to see the stanley cup.Thats just amazing that they got the cup in the morgue(sp?)!!!!Im not sure who said this but yes there are hockey fans on the set Jonathan Togo is a very big hockey fan!
    I also listion to the games on NHL.com im usually to busy to actually watch them.I work nights :(

12. CSI_Forensics

CSI_Forensics Hit and Run

wow,gorgeous trophy and I'm a hockey fan as well. I would love to see the set of CSI Miami and borrow Horatio/David Caruso. -ahem-

13. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Thanks for the pics. I guess the cup is making the rounds. I remember seeing some pics online of the cast of "Heroes" with it.

When I was in Toronto last year, I got my picture taken with the Stanley Cup at the Hockey Hall of Fame :)

14. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

That is so great! Do you have the pics of the stars with the cup also?

15. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

There are a couple pics of Brendan Fehr with the Cup (not from set though) found here: NHL Blog

ETA: pic from NHL.com
    [​IMG]