H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

oh yeah- we will hang in there- becuase DuCaine is definitely WORTH the wait-- so we will wait- and i will not worry about little pecs on the cheek or whatever--- that could all STILL be interpreted as friendship-- I mean- H and Cal shared a hug and THAT is the most imtimate ANY of them have been on the show!

2. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I think that it's more than just a peck on the cheek that Calleigh gives Eric. A peck would need no hands what-so-ever... :p and have you seen the look on his face? holy mother....

Okay, I'l stop blabbering about them and start blabbering about our ship now :lol:

Yeah, our DuCaine is worth the wait, definantly..... hehe..... I had another dream about them last night, the last time I had a DuCaine dream was in the last thread and was about sacrificing themselves in order ot save the entire world.. *sigh* My heroes..:p

Anyway, this time it was about them 'dirty dancing' at some fancy event, no doubt this was inspired my mine and Emers RP :p

3. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey BG,

It's going to be ok!!! :D

Think end game, think end game! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DuCaine rocks, go check out out numbers! ;)

4. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Awww...I would love to see something like that, only I'm picturing a grisly apocalypse scene and, for once in his life, H is scared, but Cal tells him to be brave, for their love is going to save mankind, and then H smiles, kisses her, and looks up at the sky with Cal tightly clinging to him, and then a FLASH.

5. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Oh good discussion in here:

My three favourite DuCaine eps:
    1) The Best Defence - Cal dealing with all the stuff with her Dad and H just keeps on checking in her, intervenes in the arguement with Hagen..but the best line:
    H: "How concerned should I be about you?"
    C: "I'm fine"
    H: "Are you sure?"
    Love H he is so sweet to her there!

2) Double Cap - Also has good moments when Cal gets called to her Dad, and H asks if everything is ok...and we get the bit about it being difficult to have family..sweet moment

3) Camp Fear - the leeches!! Do I need to say more..they just work the whole case together, and there are some great little scenes!

Finally one of my favourite tiny moments, I only picked up on the 54th time of watching, it's in Dead Woman Walking

H walks towards Belles house and the radiation guy walks out and says "I just let one of your CSI's in" and grins widely, watch H nod and grin back, knowing he was talking about Cal and the reaction that she provokes in all the guys! Makes me chuckle everytime :lol:

6. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

You know my dream was exactly like that, only as they were walking into the light (go figure :lol:) the flash surrounded them......then it was dream over :( :lol: I just love my dreams...! :lol: */sarcasm* :p

hmmmm...... in Australia, theres a new CSI:miami episode on tonight! :D One that all you guys have seen, but Australia is like 13/16 epis behind you guys :( :lol: I am hoping there'll be some DuCaine or something :D Because apart from RP's, I am seriously deprived of it :(

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ohhhh are we doing favorite DuCaine eppy's? Mmmmm, I'm bad at this...first cuz I can't for the life of me just choose a couple and second cuz I'm bad with names of eppy! :rolleyes: :lol: But top 3 off the top of my head right now...I'd say, "Kill Zone" cuz how can you top all the hot lines they have in that eppy..."6 foot man, 3 foot rifle...hot flashes!" "I beg to differ!" good stuff! "Under Suspicion" cuz hello she holds his hand...and they have a million scenes together and they're just so hot together in all of them...and I think mmmm, "Dispo Day" cuz Calleigh is SOOO cute in it, buzzed like she is, and H defends her without a thought! Love it! :D Fun times! :lol: But seriously there are so many good DuCaine scenes, especially in Seas. 1...good DuCaine times indeed!

8. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

first of all, me and my emerald color contacts say HI! :lol:

Hi! :p

second......hehe....Mo I love all those ones too, great choices.....and everyone else has great chioces too :p

I just watched "Dispo Day" again... ahhh...good times! :D Heh. Calleigh all high and twitchy...Horatio all serious and concerned.... Confused, angry....confused... :lol:

I am jumping up and down for tonight... :devil: I seriously can't help myself.. :p :rolleyes:

9. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hi!! :)

Nice to see you Footyliz!! I loved that 'Dead Woman Walking' moment! :) Belle wasn't happy! :p And Calleigh gave him a smile when he came in too! Aww!! And 'The Best Defense' has to be one of the best from S2. Simply classic, and Horatio being so protective must have sent a thrill down Calleigh's spine. She must have thought, "He's willing to step up to John and stand up for me. What a man!' :)

Nice episodes everyone!! All great memories, true DuCaine moments!!

@ Mo: Nice choices! ;) And as always, Season 1 = DuCaine heaven! :D

@ BG: 'Dispo Day' so ruled! And that's where 'my LT' came from!! :)I remember when you talked about that dream, it was like Neo and Trinity in The Matrix: Revolutions!! OMG! Your latest dream probably had 'Buttons' blaring in the background, right? ;) :lol:
    And just to discuss dreams, I had the craziest dream ever, but I'm going to turn it into a CSI: DuCaine scene sometime... it's very exciting and cool! Most of my dreams about H and Cal either involve 'Kill Zone' at the quarry, 'Lost Son' with the hug, or just having them stare at each other with those emerald and sapphire eyes... *sigh*

If anyone hasn't made it over to the Fanfiction forum yet, and is interested in reading my 'Open Water' continuation, 'Beautiful Disaster', please let me know and I will PM it right away. It's quite steamy, so have a cold shower ready!! :lol:

I'll be at school during the week, :( but I'll be back at the weekend again with a slideshow and another CSI: DuCaine update too!! :D

Keep the faith DuCainers!!
    Byee!!
    :)

10. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

************* POSTCARD CAMPAIGN POST **************

You guys have been awesomely patient with me while I have been so busy I can't even post on a regular basis. Anyway, here is the postcard campaign info.

As a reminder - it is always great to leave feedback on the show on the CBS feedback web page located at :

http://www.cbs.com/info/user_services/fb_global_form.shtml

Now - here we go :

Addresses

Actors

David Caruso
    Emily Procter

CBS Productions
    1600 Rosecrans Avenue
    Bldg 4A, 2nd Flr.
    Manhattan Beach, CA 90266

David Caruso [alternate address]
    269 South Beverly Drive #1089
    Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Others

Jerry Bruckheimer - producer
    Carol Mendelsohn - writer
    Ann Donahue - writer
    Anthony E. Zuiker - producer/writer

CBS Television
    7800 Beverly Blvd., Room 18
    Los Angeles, CA 90036-2615

Magazines

TV Guide
    1211 Avenue of the Americas
    4th Floor
    New York, NY 17036

[Alternate Address for) TV Guide
    6922 Hollywood Blvd
    12th Floor
    Los Angeles, CA 90028

Entertainment Weekly
    1675 Broadway
    New York, NY 10019

Postcards

Here is a collection that I have put together and posted on PhotoBucket….you can use any you want – you can modify them, change them, whatever. I mainly used song lyrics on them.

http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m296/Nbr8sGirl/DuCaine/

If anyone else has any they want to send me to upload into this album, I will do that, or you can just post links here to yours.

Things To Remember When Writing

• The main thing is to keep your focus on Horatio and Calleigh. Sometimes when the mailroom counts mail to get statistics they don’t read the content, just the names. So, don’t say things like “I don’t want Calleigh with Eric, she belongs with Horatio.” because that could get counted as a plus for Eric.
    • Try not to use the name ‘DuCaine’ too much, make sure they know you are talking about Calleigh and Horatio.
    • Don’t bash other characters or pairings. We want everything to be positive about Horatio/Calleigh.
    • Be realistic. Don’t say you want Calleigh to get pregnant with Horatio’s baby – even if that is what you want….they are barely in scenes these days, try to focus on the more reasonable possibilities like investigating together, getting their friendship back, dating, kissing….etc.
    As we talked about before, let's send as much as we can starting Friday for the next 30 days. You can choose who you send to and how many. And, as a reminder, if you can't figure out the postcard thing, just print them on a piece of paper, write your thoughts and mail it like a letter. Everything helps.

Lastly, get the word out. Post on all your DuCaine friendly blogs, websites, yahoo groups, etc.

Charge !!!

TracyLynn

11. Cova

Cova Witness

You never know. I mean look at Mac and Stella of CSI: NY and the way they are with one another, yet they are still just friends and nothing more. I wouldn't worry about it too much. We will prevail!

TracyLynn Thanks!! I'll get on those right away, I have some glossy photo paper I can use and then using an actual postcard I'll cut them in the shape and size of one. Gotta spread the Ducaine love dangit!! :cool:

12. athens

athens Coroner

Thanks for letting us know about the poll EyeHeartH !I voted and it seems Ducaine is the first from the others!!..So go0d!Almost the 50% is for Ducaine!

I love those manips and caps!!.Thanks!!..Gotta show the Ducaine mania!! :)..

I really can't say which are my favorite episodes!!..In the first two seasons there were so many little but good moments we got to see not like now :rolleyes:!..I can't decide!! :lol: :cool:..

^Don't let me start on SMACked now! :lol:..Right Mo! ? ;)

13. Cova

Cova Witness

Relax honey, I was just giving an example, besides BG knows that I'm as passionate about that pairing as I am with Ducaine. ;) And besides that pairing is still a big mystery to us, me thinks that they had something going on in the past if you know what I mean. :p :devil:

Getting back on topic, I'm steadfastly writing, and I'm also reading Cult Following YUM! This is a wonderful read, lotsa flirting in here between our favorite pair. At one point Horatio even jokes about how he might have to call Calleigh "Arrow Girl" instead of "Bullet Girl" when one of the victims is killed with an arrow. I wasn't too sure how much I'd like this new author but he's growing on me, especially with his appreciation for the relationship between these two. :cool:

14. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

@Cova - I see people talking about these CSI books....is that what you are reading ?? Where can I find them...at my local Barnes and Noble ?? I love to read and would love to read books on CSIM....let me know, pretty please.

tracylynn

15. Cova

Cova Witness

Yes, I'm reading a CSI:Miami novel called "Cult Following" by Donn Cortez. It's a pretty interesting read so far. I think you can find them in the Mystery section at the bookstore. ;) There are several other CSI books in the Miami genre to choose from. The first two were pretty good reads too. You can find the names of the other books in the inside cover of any of the novels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.