George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

thanks blackflag ...for posting those nice pics...it's always a moral pick me up to come on this thread.

2. softcake

softcake Pathologist

Congratz, Stoky :)
    I won't join the game because Bremen won against my team :p
    Just kidding, but that defeat didn't do any good for my team :(
    Seriously, I'm off to bed now, maybe I can sneak in a couple of pictures tomorrow.
    Nighty-night! :D

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Passes the plate of chocolate chip cookies I just made to blackflag :) Oh those shirt pics :devil: Nickylicious :) I don't know if the buttons are spaced differently I just glad the GE has finally listened to us and is giving us two buttons undone :D It may be a case where he is truly comfortable with his acting and his looks :)

We haven't had any snow or rain yet but give Mother Nature time :)

Here are my first set of theme pics

profile 1
    I love the smirk in this one
    profile with an interesting lighting effect
    remembering some troubling times
    a lovely profile
    beware of what's to come Nick

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

5. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

i was wondering whre you guys get all those pictures? i cant seem to find many where i am looking...

and as alway....thanks for posting such delish pictures

*take a cookie*

6. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

:lol: Jacquie your unfair, please can i have some of these so delicious chocolate chips :lol: i love them

Blackflag oh, from your randoms the new epi *yummi* the last, right, that´s also from me favorite ;)

Softcake [​IMG] from me don´t worry next time your soccer team is winning - but now it´s the north soccer team *hmmm* ;)

Ladys there are some i like :devil: hope this day some more make pics? *hmmmm?* funny and friendly whisper :lol:

Maryse most of pic´s are from our Screencaps from the DVD´s or Videos, some links you can find, pm us, we like to give you them ;) there are soooo many links :)

at last, it´s late now (and this morning i´ll painting too Blackflag but i must painting the garden fence :rolleyes: very nice working :lol:) i wish you´ll very night
    Nicky Dreams :devil: and don´t forget the delivery p.......

night Ward ;)

7. pilla

pilla Witness

Good morning .................with these caps it is impossible that it is not

8. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Good Morning wardgirls :)

Maryse most of the pics come from a couple of very good sites, at least for me. I don't have the ability to make my own caps. We then down load them into our photobucket album. If you need the link to the sites let one of us know and we will gladly pm them to you :)

Stoky of course you can have some of the cookies :)

Here are the rest of my theme pics :)
    If Nick only knew what was ahead
    special delivery for Stoky :)
    looking at something
    Sorry Warrick Stoky kept me up most of the night
    playing with string art
    oh such lovely features :D

9. RachelCatalina

RachelCatalina Victim

George really needs to shave his hair off again. Not digging the hair lately.

Rachel

10. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Hey, Stoky, congrats on winning! :)

Let's seeee.. Theme pics.
    Theme #1
    Theme #2
    Theme #3

Oops, that's all I have.. :lol: And sorry if these were posted before, I don't have time to look at them. Have a lovely day everyone!

11. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

Howdy Ward :D

this day was hard must paint the garden fence but the sunny warm weather was ok. Oh no more pics i see? *hmmm* hope the theme was not to boring, but ok, think most of you must hard work or doing other important things ;)

Jacquie oh yes, give me the cookies quick, i´m sooo hungy :lol:

In one hr. i´ll pick the winner ;)

i´ve heard in the News here, that in New York a very chaotic weather is at the moment, hope McStokes it´s all ok with your and your guys? :( sound not good. And also i heard from the amok run in a University in Virginia :( oh men, why must some people do this? i can´t understand. The relatives and friends have my compassion, so sad. Here in Germany, a woman´s babys was found in a chest freezer :mad: what´s the matter with these folks. Very bad and ugly news round of the world. sorry is rant, but i must tell this.

back to Nicky he is our light spot and one of these things what makes the life so nice :)

12. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Thanks for your good thoughts, Stoky - things are indeed crazy here in the states. Snow for some, loads of rain for others. We missed the brunt of the rain and snow down here in the D.C. area but holy smokes do we have strong winds. I just got home from some errands and noticed a shed in my neighbors yard. Except, they don't have a shed, it must have blown there from somewhere!

The shootings here at Virginia Tech are so sad. I have friends with kids at college at Tech and, thankfully, everyone has reported in okay. The woman in line behind me in the supermarket got a call on her cell phone with the information and shared with the others in line. I actually started crying in the supermarket (like I said, we know kids at Tech). Okay, now I'm the one going on and on...sorry, it's been quite a day.

And like Stoky said, the Nick pics and commeradie of the Ward make crappy days alittle better...

13. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

Only oh men :( so terrible news really. But it´s good to hear from your friends, hope all of the kids do you know are ok. I think about the kids it´s all what i can do hope it helps, and all my best wishes. And the weather oh, dear, here to warm, no rain. But next days get colder typicall april weather, but this is ok. Also i hope all other here from Ward are ok. *big hug in around here and specially for you Only[​IMG]

Back to our game and pic the winner - there are loveley nice profile pics Ladys and thanks for your playing ;)

runner in non particular order
    Marns :lol: he looks so hot
    Jacquie :lol: this is classical double profile *huh* careful
    Babs :devil: oh men this is close very close the winner
    Jacquie again :devil: *sigh* i love this look
    Babs again :lol: yes, he is happy and he´s laughing

and the winner is.... the so cute profile and a bit sad ....
    Blackflag i love his pondering silence. Congrats on winning Blackflag Nicky is now in your capable hands ;)

14. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I'd do the pattented Ward Happy Dance, but I'm not up to it. :p First painted the primer in the kitchen, then moved some furniture in Victoria's room, then painted the top coat in the kitchen. Then I had to go wash the white paint out of my hair (note to self - cover the damn paint can with a paper towel before hitting the lid with a hammer!).

We got both heavy rain and wind late last night (very early this morning). :eek: This resulted in minor water in our finished basement, but thank god nothing like in October 2005. We just finished redoing the basement last summer from that.

New theme:
    I want Nick in season premiers. If it's a 2 parter it can be either part, and just to be nice to you here's a list of episodes. :D

season 1 Pilot
    season 2 Burked
    season 3 Revenge is Best Severd Cold
    season 4 Assume Nothing or All for our Country
    season 5 Viva Las Vegas
    season 6 Bodies in Motion
    season 7 Built to Kill part 1 or Built to Kill part 2

Limit of 12 and the winner in around 24 hours. :)

Susan

15. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Thanks Stoky. but really it's not about me, you know. There are lots of grieving people in the state right now, and I'm lucky enough to not be one of them. Send thoughts and prayers to the families in Virginia who lost someone in the shootings...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.