If you were a GUEST STAR, which role would you choose?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Faylinn, Feb 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

I'd be someone realated to the Braun family in LV somehow.
    Just because I loved Sam.

2. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Archie's girlfriend.

Then I get involved in a shooting as an innocent bystander and witness. I escape before the cops get to the scene... to forget everything had happened and move on.

But when Archie processes the tapes of the security cameras, he spots me. :)

3. deathgirlxx

deathgirlxx Victim

I'd want to be on Vegas, definitely, and a victim that survived because I'd get to talk to Grissom loads XD I <3 him so much...he is muy sexy and smart.

4. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

I'd like to be Greg's best friend ... must be cool !

5. Stella

Stella Rookie

I'd want to be in NY, definetly, and nowhere else and a victim who survived. That would be kinda cool.

Or I think of an accident in a shopping centre and suddenly the building falls down. And Stella is the one who rescues me and this is how I meet Mac and the whole team. Just a dream of mine... ;) (Not the part of the building... :rolleyes:)

6. body_farm

body_farm Dead on Arrival

hmmm...i don't have problems wiyh that question-anybody! i could be a dead woman or something-just to be touched by Grissom...or Catherine...

7. Musicluvr325

Musicluvr325 Police Officer

I'd kind of want to be a victim that in Greg and Nick's case.

Or a lab rat. I think they have fun roles.

8. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

I'd want to help solve the crime because maybe Catherine or someone would question me...and somehow I hold the key to everything without really realizing it. Maybe my response would shock the CSIs...not in a bad way...but they weren't expecting it.

9. CSI_CSI

CSI_CSI Witness

I chose NY and a guilty murderer who they don't have any evidence on me because I'm Danny's Nephew and I stole his forensic gloves and went on a killing spree in NY.

10. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

I would really love to be one of Flacks YMCA kids. or just a kid he know's from the streats, and he tyakes care of me. But then i get injured and am in the hospital. And flack is sitting at his desk and Mac comes up and says: "Hey there's a victim that wants to talk to you at the hospital"
    Flack: What... goes to the hospital *gasp*
    sees me.. sigh that would be just bliss

11. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

It would have to be CSI (Las Vegas), because I love that show and all the actors in it.

I would ahve to chose CSI, because then you would most probably get a role that spans more than one episode, and I would love to see the tension in the lab with a new CSI about....

Kate. :)

12. jcole03

jcole03 Victim

its gotta be vegas because thats just the best and the original and i want to be a Coroner

13. pixies

pixies Prime Suspect

I would love to be any kind of guest star to be honest! but I did choose NY and a CSI because look at how cool Kepplar was in Vegas- short,(not so sweet) but a darn good role! he got to interact with all the mains, do the regular csi duty PLUS a mini-storyline of his own. I want that!

14. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I chose CSI Vegas. It's the only one I watch consistantly. And just a regular cop. I'm a very shy person and would probably not be able to talk in a speeking part and the cops just seem to be background characters for the most part.

Susan

15. Evidences

Evidences Victim

I would love to play as Gil Grissom's deaf daughter that he never knew about. I would love to see him fight and find an evidence to prove his daughter's innocence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.